Mohammad Shakhawat Hossain
|General Information [Not Verified]|
|Male Hostel Seat||:||N/A|
Daffodil Institute of Information Technology (DIIT) became affiliated to the National University of Bangladesh to offer a B.Sc. in Computer Science and a B.B.A. in Business Administration in the year 2000. Since then, we have added a Bachelor's degree, Tourism and Hospitality Management, to our repertoire and intend to offer the National University LL.B. and an undergraduate degree in Library Science very soon, as well as a Master of Science qualification in Computing.
For nearly twenty years now, DIIT has been turning out qualified young women and men who are fit for the world of work and are equipped to find great jobs at home and even abroad. We have become a trusted partner of our students and get most of our admissions from friends and family of previous or current students. They know that our focus is firmly on employment skills and the practical application of textbook knowledge.
WHY CHOOSE DIIT OVER OUR MANY COMPETITORS?
Where DIIT leads, others follow.
In our twenty-year history, we have always stood among the top institutes offering National University qualifications. Our graduates have the edge over students from other educational establishments, whether it is in language skills, practical ability or simply exam grades on the theory they have learned.
But how have we managed all this? The answer sounds simple but, in fact, is the result of many years of hard work, the dedication of our staff and the vision of our founder, Dr. Md. Sabur Khan.
In a few sentences, it is this: we offer our students individual attention when they are struggling, whether with academics or for more personal reasons. Our teachers know DIIT students as individuals and offer them respect, care and attention. They are as many friends as they are teachers. We have been able to achieve this because of the excellent teacher-student ration we maintain. Our classes are never crowded and there is always time for a chat with instructors!
But there is more. We are convinced that academic certificates are not enough for students to succeed in the world of work and so we insist that all our students get placements or internships among recognized companies to apply their knowledge of their subjects to practical real-life situations.
DIIT: A DIGITAL ENVIRONMENT:
At DIIT, as our name would suggest, we set great store by all our students having a thorough knowledge of ICT. Without it, they cannot compete with their counterparts abroad or even at home. At DIIT, we are aiming at a fully digitized campus where all our 1700 students can access the materials they need to excel in their chosen fields.
Smart ID card: DIIT has introduced first time smart ID cards, through which students will receive numerous benefits. The use of these cards, which will soon begin at the DIIT will ensure campus security and quick service for the students. The cards can be used for different purposes like:
1. Transportation facilities of Daffodil group
3. Gymnasium of DIU
4. i-top up
5. E-Library, providing a rich collection of books, journals, CDs, Articles, operating on an extensive schedule from 9.00 am to 9.00 pm.
• Make up classes for weaker students.
• Internships for students
• Fully private/coaching free
• Arranging workshops, seminars, campaigns & study tours
• Facilities for industrial attachment
• Google Classroom
• Laptops for all
• Transportation for all
• Scholarships from Daffodil Foundation: Full or partial tuition scholarships on the basis of academic excellence and extra-curricular activities
• Session Jam free
• Career Support (BCS, banks, BPOs, multinational companies)
• Intensive Care Sessions (ICS)
• Experienced and qualified Faculty
• Multimedia Classroom and Digital Lab
Address: 64/4 Lake circus, Kalabagan, Dolphin Goli, Dhaka -1205
Phone: +88 02 58151226
Contact Person: Lakkhan Chandra Robidas
Mobile: 01713493286, 01713493287, 0184
DIIT is creating generation for adapting with coming centuries challenges of globalization. To achieve this goal Daffodil Family believe in “We Approach” instead of “I Approach”.
DIIT IT CLUB
Helping Birds of DIIT
- NSU Offers Fall Semester Certificate Course in English Proficiency
- চুয়েটের ৪র্থ সমাবর্তন ৫ ডিসেম্বর
- জাতীয় গণমাধ্যম ইনস্টিটিউটে 'বেতার অনুষ্ঠান প্রযোজনা' কোর্সে ভর্তি শুরু
- MD/MS Phase-A'20 program admission at BSMMU
- জবির ‘সি’ ইউনিটের ভর্তি পরীক্ষার সিট প্ল্যান প্রকাশ
- বিইউপি'র ৫ম সমাবর্তন ৬ জানুয়ারি
- ঢাবিতে ভূগোল পরিবেশ বিজ্ঞান বিভাগে ২০তম ব্যাচ প্রশিক্ষণ কোর্সে ভর্তির আহ্বান
- এনএইচটিআই-এ বিভিন্ন সার্টিফিকেট কোর্সে ভর্তির আবেদন শুরু
- জেএসসি-জেডিসি’র ফরম পূরণের সময় বৃদ্ধি
- বুয়েটে ভর্তি পরীক্ষার তারিখ পরিবর্তন
- ডিগ্রি ৩য় বর্ষ পরীক্ষার সময় পরিবর্তন
- সরকারি অর্থায়নে বিনামূল্যে বিভিন্ন প্রশিক্ষণ কোর্সে ভর্তির সুযোগ
- গাজীপুর জেলা পরিষদ বৃত্তির চেক বিতরণ ১২ সেপ্টেম্বর
- জেএসসি ও জেডিসি পরীক্ষা শুরু ২ নভেম্বর
- নির্মাণশিল্পে দক্ষতা বৃদ্ধিতে বিনামূল্যে প্রশিক্ষণ দেবে সেইপ