Mohammad Shakhawat Hossain
|General Information [Not Verified]|
|Male Hostel Seat||:||N/A|
Daffodil Institute of Information Technology (DIIT) became affiliated to the National University of Bangladesh to offer a B.Sc. in Computer Science and a B.B.A. in Business Administration in the year 2000. Since then, we have added a Bachelor's degree, Tourism and Hospitality Management, to our repertoire and intend to offer the National University LL.B. and an undergraduate degree in Library Science very soon, as well as a Master of Science qualification in Computing.
For nearly twenty years now, DIIT has been turning out qualified young women and men who are fit for the world of work and are equipped to find great jobs at home and even abroad. We have become a trusted partner of our students and get most of our admissions from friends and family of previous or current students. They know that our focus is firmly on employment skills and the practical application of textbook knowledge.
WHY CHOOSE DIIT OVER OUR MANY COMPETITORS?
Where DIIT leads, others follow.
In our twenty-year history, we have always stood among the top institutes offering National University qualifications. Our graduates have the edge over students from other educational establishments, whether it is in language skills, practical ability or simply exam grades on the theory they have learned.
But how have we managed all this? The answer sounds simple but, in fact, is the result of many years of hard work, the dedication of our staff and the vision of our founder, Dr. Md. Sabur Khan.
In a few sentences, it is this: we offer our students individual attention when they are struggling, whether with academics or for more personal reasons. Our teachers know DIIT students as individuals and offer them respect, care and attention. They are as many friends as they are teachers. We have been able to achieve this because of the excellent teacher-student ration we maintain. Our classes are never crowded and there is always time for a chat with instructors!
But there is more. We are convinced that academic certificates are not enough for students to succeed in the world of work and so we insist that all our students get placements or internships among recognized companies to apply their knowledge of their subjects to practical real-life situations.
DIIT: A DIGITAL ENVIRONMENT:
At DIIT, as our name would suggest, we set great store by all our students having a thorough knowledge of ICT. Without it, they cannot compete with their counterparts abroad or even at home. At DIIT, we are aiming at a fully digitized campus where all our 1700 students can access the materials they need to excel in their chosen fields.
Smart ID card: DIIT has introduced first time smart ID cards, through which students will receive numerous benefits. The use of these cards, which will soon begin at the DIIT will ensure campus security and quick service for the students. The cards can be used for different purposes like:
1. Transportation facilities of Daffodil group
3. Gymnasium of DIU
4. i-top up
5. E-Library, providing a rich collection of books, journals, CDs, Articles, operating on an extensive schedule from 9.00 am to 9.00 pm.
• Make up classes for weaker students.
• Internships for students
• Fully private/coaching free
• Arranging workshops, seminars, campaigns & study tours
• Facilities for industrial attachment
• Google Classroom
• Laptops for all
• Transportation for all
• Scholarships from Daffodil Foundation: Full or partial tuition scholarships on the basis of academic excellence and extra-curricular activities
• Session Jam free
• Career Support (BCS, banks, BPOs, multinational companies)
• Intensive Care Sessions (ICS)
• Experienced and qualified Faculty
• Multimedia Classroom and Digital Lab
Address: 64/4 Lake circus, Kalabagan, Dolphin Goli, Dhaka -1205
Phone: +88 02 58151226
Contact Person: Lakkhan Chandra Robidas
Mobile: 01713493286, 01713493287, 0184
DIIT is creating generation for adapting with coming centuries challenges of globalization. To achieve this goal Daffodil Family believe in “We Approach” instead of “I Approach”.
DIIT IT CLUB
Helping Birds of DIIT
- স্নাতক (সম্মান) ভর্তির ২য় রিলিজ স্লিপের আবেদন শুরু ১৯ নভেম্বর
- কুয়েট খুলবে রবিবার; স্থগিত মিছিল-মিটিং
- আরবি ভাষা দিবস উপলক্ষে রচনা প্রতিযোগিতার আয়োজন
- প্রাণিসম্পদ ও মাৎস্য সেক্টরে দক্ষ জনবল তৈরিতে বাউবি'র প্রশিক্ষণ কোর্স
- কুবিতে ভর্তির সাক্ষাৎকার শুরু ২৪ নভেম্বর
- কুবির ভর্তি পরীক্ষার ফল প্রকাশ
- Full free scholarship offering for study Bachelor and Graduate level in China
- আহ্ছানউল্লা বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের ভর্তিপরীক্ষা ১৯ নভেম্বর
- অনার্স দ্বিতীয় বর্ষ পরীক্ষার সংশোধিত সূচি প্রকাশ
- কুবির ভর্তি পরীক্ষার ফল ১২ নভেম্বর
- শাবিপ্রবির ভর্তি কার্যক্রম শুরু ১২ নভেম্বর
- C.S January-April, 2020 admission notice at ICSB
- রাবির ভর্তি পরীক্ষার ‘সি’ ইউনিটের ফল প্রকাশ
- খুবির ‘এ’ ইউনিটের ভর্তি পরীক্ষার ফল প্রকাশ
- মাস্টার্স শেষপর্ব পরীক্ষার ফল প্রকাশ