You must be applying to start a new graduate course at Oxford.
Successful applicants must demonstrate that, following their academic studies at Oxford, they are committed to serving the global community through their chosen field of work, including but not limited to: the agricultural industry, development areas, politics and/or law related to food security and/or sustainable agriculture, health care, environmental and water management, economic, public and foreign policy.
You should be able to demonstrate a connection between your subject of study and your longer-term career objectives, explaining how you see your professional work contributing to the improvement of public life in your country of origin or at a wider regional or international level.শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
100% of University and college fees and a grant for living costs (at least £14,296).
Total Scholarship: 16
Start Date: January 16, 2017
Last Date: January 20, 2017
More Info: https://goo.gl/RR314T
In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must select the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme in the University of Oxford Scholarships section of the University's graduate application form and submit your application for graduate study by the deadline for your course (6 or 20 January 2017).
See the Courses page for the deadline applicable to your course.
Decisions are expected to be made by the end of May 2017. If you have not heard from us by this time, then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are shortlisted for the scholarship, you will be required to participate in an interview, which is likely to be held via Skype in April 2017.
Related Foreign Organization Scholarship
|International People’s College (IPC) Scholarship||Diploma Level.||April 01, 2017|
|Mahidol University Scholarship||Masters Level.||April 01, 2017|
|UNESCO Scholarship||PGD Level.||April 14, 2017|
|ICTP - International Centre for Theoretical Physics Scholarship||Masters Level.||April 15, 2017|
|UNESCO Scholarship||PGD Level.||April 17, 2017|
|IGIDR-IDRC Scholarship||PhD, MPhil, Masters Level.||April 30, 2017|
|The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) Scholarship||PGD Level.||May 12, 2017|
|University of Dundee - Scottish University of the Year Scholarship||PhD Level.||September 30, 2017|
- Admission in Training Course on GIS at DU April 2017
- এন.ইউ’র মাস্টার্স (নিয়মিত) ভর্তির রিলিজ স্লিপের আবেদন শুরু ২১ মার্চ
- ICAB Notice on Professional Examinations
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 8th Batch at DU
- ২০১৪-১৫ শিক্ষাবর্ষ ১ম পর্ব মাস্টার্স (প্রাইভেট) প্রোগ্রামে রেজিস্ট্রেশন বিজ্ঞপ্তি
- The 1st Convocation of BUFT will be held in last week of July
- The 6th Convocation of SEU to be held on 21 March 2017
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on AFNA March 2017
- Admission in Training Course on GIS at DU March 2017
- ৩ এপ্রিল শুরু হচ্ছে মাষ্টার্স শেষপর্বের পরীক্ষা
- Admission going on summer-2017- South Asian Versity
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Mar-2017
- LCMC course admission February 2017 at IBA, DU
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU