HSC, Bachelor, Diploma Level.
Applicants must have minimum GPA 4.50 in JSC/SSC/HSC or Equivalent in 2015.
Yearly family income of the applicant must be below 70,000/-.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account Benefit Applicants who have already received Scholarship from other sources, needs not to apply.
Mercantile Bank will give JSC students Monthly Tk. 750/-
SSC Monthly Tk. 1000/-
HSC Monthly Tk. 1500/-
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: October 09, 2016
Last Date: November 10, 2016
More Info: www.mblbd.com
Candidates have to submit complete application along with necessary documents to nearest branch Manager of Mercantile Bank or submit to Mercantile Bank Limited, CSR Desk (9th Floor), 61 Dilkusa, C/A, Dhaka-1000 by postal service.
Application Form can be collected from any branch of Mercantile Bank Limited or Bank Website.
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Mar-2017
- LCMC course admission February 2017 at IBA, DU
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended