HSC, Diploma Level.
Applicants must pass SSC or equivalent Exam with GPA 5 in 2016 and are studying in HSC or equivalent level
Applicants father who was in foreign country and died on duty, their indigent children can apply for the scholarship with GPA 4.00.শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
SSC pass candidates currently studying in HSC or equivalent level get Tk. 1500 in every month for two years.
3000 taka will be given annually to the students of HSC level for 2 years and Diploma level for 4 years.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: October 06, 2016
Last Date: November 10, 2016
More Info: www.wewb.gov.bd
Applicants should collect 'Application Form' from Wage Earners Welfare Board website: www.wewb.gov.bd or BMET Office. Completed application form should be submitted to district level BMET Office.
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended
- SUST 1st year admission application starts Oct 16
- Application deadline of NSTU admission extended
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 6th Batch at DU