a. The candidate must be a teacher of a public university in Bangladesh. No part time teacher will be considered for the fellowship.
b. Candidates must have a PhD degree.
c. The upper age limit for applicants is 50 years as on 25-10-2016.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account Benefit d. Fellowships are meant for full-time researcher and the applicant must be granted study leave/deputation by the respective authority if he/she is selected by the UGC of Bangladesh for the fellowship.
A Post-Doctoral fellow shall receive an allowance of Tk. 20,000/- per month.
The tenure of the fellowship in one year.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: September 29, 2016
Last Date: October 25, 2016
More Info: www.ugc.gov.bd
Prescribed application forms and guidelines may be obtained from the Research Support and Publication Division of the UGC of Bangladesh or downloaded from the UGC Website.
Applications must be submitted through proper channel along with the required documents to the Director Research Support and Publication Division, UGC. The soft copy has to be sent to (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Incomplete applications shall be considered as rejected.
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Mar-2017
- LCMC course admission February 2017 at IBA, DU
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended