LLM Entry Requirements: Applicants must have honors or masters degree in law leading to admission to legal practice with a GPA of 4.00.
MICLaw entry requirements: Applicants must have an approved honors or masters degree in the same discipline with a GPA of at least 4.50.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account Benefit English Language Requirement: Applicants must have minimum IELTS scores: overall 6.5; reading 6; writing 6; speaking 6; listening 6.
Scholarships will provide assistance to overseas students enrolled or enrolling full-time in the Master of Laws (LLM) or Master of International Law (MICLaw) programs.
The scholarship will take the form of monetary assistance to help with living expenses for 12 months and will be paid in two installments- one during semester 1 and one during Semester 2. Applicants should note that they will be responsible for the payment of all tuition fees associated with their program.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: August 14, 2016
Last Date: February 24, 2017
More Info: https://goo.gl/xb1Md2
Students must complete an application form and declaration and submit it with a copy of their curriculum vitae by the close of business on 24 February 2017 to:
The TC Beirne School of Law Scholarship Endowment Fund Selection Committee
TC Beirne School of Law
Forgan Smith Building
The University of Queensland 4072
The Committee will meet as soon as practicable after the closing date and applicants will be notified of the outcome in writing.
Download the Application Form Here.
Applicants MUST have completed an application and have received an unconditional offer from The University of Queensland before applying for a scholarship. A copy of the offer letter should be attached to the scholarship application.
Related Foreign Organization Scholarship
|Mahidol University Scholarship||Masters Level.||April 01, 2017|
|University of Ghent, Belgium Scholarship||PhD Level.||March 07, 2017|
|COMSATS Institute of Information Technology Scholarship||Masters Level.||March 10, 2017|
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Mar-2017
- LCMC course admission February 2017 at IBA, DU
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended