Gazipur Medical College to Admit 50 Students in 2013-14 Academic Year
Health Ministry is going to initiate journey of Gazipur Medical College from this academic year. The medical college has been approved by DGHS on November 19, 2013.
Sources informed that, this year 50 students will be admitted in this medical college.
This is informed through a press release of DGHS signed by Information Officer Akkas Ali.
Earlier, on November 18, 2013 Senior Assistant Secretary of the Ministry Mahfuza Akter sent a memorandum to the DGHS for approval of the medical college.
Admission information in this medical college will be found in the DGHS website. শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Submit Your Comments:
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended
- SUST 1st year admission application starts Oct 16
- Application deadline of NSTU admission extended
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 6th Batch at DU
- Admission in Training Course on GIS at DU October 2016
- NU MPhil admission test result published
- NSTU first year admission notice revised