Sabirul Islam Mesmerizes the Students of AIUB
On 25th September 2013, the entire AIUB Auditorium was mesmerized by the passion, enthusiasm and eloquence in the person of Mr. Sabirul Islam.
Mr. Sabirul is a global motivational speaker, who has spoken in over 750 events in 26 countries. At the age of 23, he is also the author of bestselling books titled, 'The World at Your Feet' and 'Young Entrepreneur World' which has sold over 60,000 copies worldwide, also his board game 'Tee-Trepreneur' were sold to over 550 schools in UK.
The program was organized by Ms. Samia Shabnaz and Mr. Erfan Haque (Faculties, Department of Management). Mr. Sabirul motivated the students to take control of their lives and encouraged them to believe in living a life with purpose, meaningful and valuable 'legacy'. He came to Bangladesh as part of an initiative taken by JCI Bangladesh, where he aims to motivate 1 million young people worldwide. The program was graced by JCI's President, Treasurer and General Secretary along with many other representatives.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account Benefit Ms. Farheen Hassan, Assistant Professor and Department Head of Management welcomed the guests while a vote of thanks was delivered by Mr. Asif Parvez, Deputy Registrar. The AIUB Society for HRM provided the logistic support for this event. This was a very rewarding experience for both the students and faculties alike, as they had a chance to meet a very successful world renowned entrepreneur who belonged to Bangladesh and more importantly, whom the students identified as being one of them.
More detail about
American International University - Bangladesh
Submit Your Comments:
- NU Hons 3rd year 2015 exam form fill-up starts
- NU Master of Advanced Studies admission from Jul 10
- BTEC admission test results published
- NU advanced MBA admission test result published
- Elementary & Level-1 Language Courses 2016 admission in BUP
- BRUR summer vacation from June 19
- NU Masters (Professional) course admission deadline extends
- Private polytechnic admission 2016-17 deadline extended
- NU Degree Pass 2014 exam result published
- English and French Language short courses in IML, DU
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 5th Batch at DU
- 4th Batch Early Childhood Development Course at ICMH
- NU Masters final admission merit list published
- NU MPhil admission 2016-17 date revised
- NU MS final (private) 2013-14 registration extended