Professor M.A Razzaque
|General Information [Not Verified]|
|Male Hostel Seat||:||N/A|
The quality of our teaching and learning is underpinned by the best staff and student ratios. All of our faculty members are highly qualified from BUET, KUET, DUET, CHUET, DU and many more from UK, USA, Canada and Japan. Our work is audited regularly by the University Grants Commission (UGC) of Bangladesh and we have been supported by a strong Academic Advisory Council.
Sonargaon University (SU) is always changing and growing. More than 5000 (Five Thousand) students enrolled at SU since its commencement from 2013. We invite you to visit our website for the most up-to-date information. Better still, come and visit us. We are always delighted to meet prospective students to discuss what SU can offer you and to show you round.
Some of the key features for SU prospective students are bellows:
* Flexible admission opportunity in deferent trimester at the convenience of the students.
* World class high standard academic curriculum.
* The fees are mostly moderate in comparison to other private universities in Bangladesh.
* Tuition fee waiver based on passed academic result of SSC/HSC/Equivalent examinations ranges from 10% - 100%.
* International credit transfer opportunity.
* Well experienced faculty members with proven teaching & research excellence at home and abroad.
* High speed internet bandwidth with Wi- Fi facility at all campus.
* Air- conditioned classroom with audio-visual supports
Address: 147/i, Green Road, Tejgaon, Dhaka-1215
Phone: 01780330066, 01775000888
Mobile: 01955529725, 01841161161
In the concluding statement, I would like to wish Sonargaon University all the best and hope that I would be able to put in my experience, knowledge and expertise to further support the growth of this promising institution.
I wish every success of all students in their educational and professional pursuits. I hope that after getting education at SU, you will become an asset for the country and you will be able to play an important role in development of Bangladesh.
Debating Club (SUBDC)
Event Management Club
Student Message Published Soon
- Admission in Training Course on GIS at DU April 2017
- এন.ইউ’র মাস্টার্স (নিয়মিত) ভর্তির রিলিজ স্লিপের আবেদন শুরু ২১ মার্চ
- ICAB Notice on Professional Examinations
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 8th Batch at DU
- ২০১৪-১৫ শিক্ষাবর্ষ ১ম পর্ব মাস্টার্স (প্রাইভেট) প্রোগ্রামে রেজিস্ট্রেশন বিজ্ঞপ্তি
- The 1st Convocation of BUFT will be held in last week of July
- The 6th Convocation of SEU to be held on 21 March 2017
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on AFNA March 2017
- Admission in Training Course on GIS at DU March 2017
- ৩ এপ্রিল শুরু হচ্ছে মাষ্টার্স শেষপর্বের পরীক্ষা
- Admission going on summer-2017- South Asian Versity
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Mar-2017
- LCMC course admission February 2017 at IBA, DU
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU