India Visa Application Centre “ Lake View ”
House no 12 Road no. 137
Gulshan - 1
Dhaka - 1212.
Phone: 88-02-9893006, 8833632
Working days: Sunday to Thursday except holidays.
08.00 am to 02.00 pm for depositing.
04.00 pm to 06.00 for collection of passports.
1. For Student Visa (Valid for the duration of the Course or a period of 5 years, whichever is less ? Multiple entries) you have to pay visa fee in US$ 102.
2. For Student Visa (6 months and up to one year) you have to pay visa fee in US$ 88.
3. Telex fee (for clearance purpose): US$ 6.
4. Non-refundable service charge will be realized from applicant by the India Visa Application Centre run by the State Bank of India.
a.The application fee is not refundable in case your application is not successful.
b. Due to currency fluctuations, fees are subject to change without notice.
1. Identical passport-size photographs depicting full face.
The photograph should be:
a. Taken against a light colored.
b. Clear and of good quality and not framed.
Applicants should provide the following documents:
1. Student visa application form, completed and signed by the applicant.
2. Passport in original, with minimum validity of six months and with at least two blank pages.
3. Two identical passport-size photographs depicting full face.
4. Evidence of admission to the Institute/Course from recognized University/Board.
5. Photocopies of relevant academic certificates on the basis of which admission is sought or has been obtained.
6. Evidence of English qualifications.
7. A guarantee from parents/guardian, through the authorized Bank to the effect that he/she has enough financial resources to support your studies in India and the Bank will remit on behalf of parents/guardian, the required foreign exchange.
8. Bonafide certificate as a student if already pursuing studies in India.
9. Evidence of Employment.
10. In addition, supporting documents, in original along with one set of photocopies attested by the applicant.