The Embassy Of Ireland
230, Jor Bagh, New Delhi-3, India
Tel: 011-24626733/ 741/ 714/743
Fax: 011 - 2469 7053
Visa Office Fax: 011 - 2460 3335
9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
2:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m
Student Visa fees (non-refundable) in INR:
4000 Indian Rupee (INR)
Basic requirements for Student Visa in Ireland:
1. Must be submitted all original documents.
2. Passport should be valid for at least 6 months after the intended date of departure fr4om Ireland.
3. 3 recently taken passport size photographs.
Note: Original documents are required and must be in English or accompanied by a notarized translation of same.
1. Letter of Acceptance from the college, confirming you have been accepted and enrolled on a course of full-time education, involving a minimum of 15 hours organized daytime tuition each week.
2. This letter should specify the course you will be studying.
3. It should also confirm the amount of fees payable for your course, and that this amount has been paid.
1. Where the course fees are less than ?6,000, fees must be paid in full to the college, prior to applying for your visa.
2. Where the course fees are in excess of ?6,000, you must pay at least this amount prior to applying for your visa.
4. If the college has taken out medical insurance on your behalf, details of this must be contained in this letter of acceptance.
5. Evidence of sufficient funds of support for the duration of stay (e.g. statement of earnings, bank statement, traveler\\\'s checks etc.)
6. You must provide evidence that you have attained the necessary level of academic achievement required to follow your chosen course.
7. All educational certificates
8. If employed, employment documentation will be needed or if still in school, letter from school releasing you from studies.
9. Proof of accommodation if possible
10. Letter from your family offering financial support if available
11. Letter from college confirming payment of course fees & if applicable accommodation charges.
12. Completed Visa Application form
13. English Language Proficiency Certificate.