Information Technology, Masters level, Session: 2015-2016
The Application Form & Admission Brochure (containing syllabus, rules and regulations) can be downloaded from http://ww.iit.du.ac.bd and to be submitted to IIT office depositing Tk. 800/- in cash (non-refundable) between 10:00 am to 7:00 pm.
1. Four years graduation in CS/ CSE/ IT/ CIT/ ECE/ ETE/ EEE (or equivalent degree) with at least CGPA 2.50 on scale of 4.00 (or 2nd class equivalent) or successful completion of Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology (PGDIT) with 3 years graduation degree.
2. No third class/ division (or equivalent).
Admission test will be held in two phases. Written examination will be held to test Computer, Quantitative, Analytical and English Language proficiency. Successful (written test) candidates will have to appear a viva voce for final selection to enroll in MIT.
|Application Start||25th April, 2015|
|Application End||11th June, 2015|
|Submission Start||25th April, 2015|
|Submission End||11th June, 2015|
|Admission Test||20th June, 2015|
|Exam Time||10:00 AM|
|Result Date||23rd June, 2015|
|Admission Start (Merit list)||1st July, 2015|
|Admission End (Merit list)||10th August, 2015|
|Class Start||1st September, 2015|
- Dhaka University to reopen on August 2
- NU Hons 2012-13 2nd year exam form fill up date extended
- Elementary and Level-1 Language Courses Starts at BUP
- DUET BSc Engg/B.Arch admission will begin from July 29
- Evening Masters and short course admission starts at PUST
- UK Education Open Day at Dhaka, August 2015
- Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University to Reopen on July 26
- Evening Masters in Mass Communication and Journalism at RU
- Certificate Course on Risk Management in Banking in DU
- Fall 2015 Admission Fair starts at Primeasia University
- NU Masters (1st part)-2013 form fill-up deadline extended
- JU Bachelor (Hons) 1st year admission test from Oct 25
- Masters (Final) and 1st part exam schedule published
- Certificate Course on Risk Management in Banking at DU
- BSMRMU invites applications for admission in two Masters courses