Information Technology, Masters level, Session: 2015-2016
The Application Form & Admission Brochure (containing syllabus, rules and regulations) can be downloaded from http://ww.iit.du.ac.bd and to be submitted to IIT office depositing Tk. 800/- in cash (non-refundable) between 10:00 am to 7:00 pm.
1. Four years graduation in CS/ CSE/ IT/ CIT/ ECE/ ETE/ EEE (or equivalent degree) with at least CGPA 2.50 on scale of 4.00 (or 2nd class equivalent) or successful completion of Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology (PGDIT) with 3 years graduation degree.
2. No third class/ division (or equivalent).
Admission test will be held in two phases. Written examination will be held to test Computer, Quantitative, Analytical and English Language proficiency. Successful (written test) candidates will have to appear a viva voce for final selection to enroll in MIT.
|Application Start||25th April, 2015|
|Application End||11th June, 2015|
|Submission Start||25th April, 2015|
|Submission End||11th June, 2015|
|Admission Test||20th June, 2015|
|Exam Time||10:00 AM|
|Result Date||23rd June, 2015|
|Admission Start (Merit list)||1st July, 2015|
|Admission End (Merit list)||10th August, 2015|
|Class Start||1st September, 2015|
- Summer 2015 semester admission ongoing at Feni University
- MEd admission for 2015-16 session starts at BOU
- Ramadan and summer vacation begins at JU
- DU summer vacation to begin from June 21
- Applications invited for Japanese Government Scholarship 2016
- RU 1st year entry test for 2015-16 session on November 2015