ADB Headquarters, Manila 6 ADB Avenue, Mandaluyong City 1550, Philippines
Phone: +63 2 632 4444 ,Fax:+63 2 636 2444
Email Us , Visit Website
(1) The applicant must be a national of an ADB borrowing member country (applicants from countries that are no longer borrowing from ADB are not eligible for the ADB-JSP Scholarship. Currently, countries(areas) that are no longer borrowing from ADB are Hong Kong, China; the Republic of Korea; Singapore; and Taipei, China).
(2) The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited/recognized university. In addition, applicants should have completed 16 years of formal education or should have received equivalent education. Those with a bachelor's degree but with less than 16 years of formal education must inquire at the ADB Administrative Office (GSID) to check their eligibility.
(3) At the time of application, the applicant must have at least two years of full-time professional working experience acquired after obtaining their university degree.
(4) The applicant must be 35 years old or under at the time of application.
(5) To be considered for admission the following minimum scores are required on one these tests: an overall TOEFL score of 550(paper-based), 213(computer-based), or 79(internet-based); a TOEIC score of 730; or an IELTS score of 6.0(should include Academic Reading and Academic Writing). The test should have been taken within two years prior to the application. Institutional test scores are unacceptable for submission. In case these tests are not given in the country of applicants, please consult with the ADB administrative office (GSID) by June 15 (Friday), 2012.
(6) The applicant must be in a good health.
(7) The applicant living or working in a country other than his/her home country are not eligible for the Scholarship.
(8) Executive Directors, Alternate Directors, officials and staff of ADB, as well as their close relatives, are not eligible for the scholarship.
(9) The program will not, in principle, support applicants who hold a Master’s degree. However, those who have earned their Master’s degree in their home country are eligible on condition that they have completed no more than 16 years of education.শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Economy airfare, tuition fees, living allowance, medical insurance, and book and research subsidy
Total Scholarship: 300
Start Date: April 06, 2013
Last Date: April 30, 2013
More Info: http://www.adb.org/site/careers/jap
The procedure in applying for ADB-JSP Scholarship is outlined below:
1. Applicants should request information and application forms from the chosen Academic Institution(s. Applicants are encouraged to access various resources, including the institutions’ websites and handbooks, and institution information sessions held in-country, to assist them in making an informed decision on the academic institution and course they wish to undertake.
2. Applicants should indicate to the academic institution that they are applying for admission and that they would like to be considered for the ADB-JSP Scholarship. The completed Institution application form and required documentation, including the ADB-JSP Information Sheet form, should be submitted to the academic institution. Applicants must ensure that they submit accurate and complete documentation. Failure to do so may result in an application not being processed or to an award being terminated if documentation or information provided is later determined to be false. Applicants are required to submit their latest Income Tax Return or Certification of their Annual Salary/Monthly Salary, whichever is available. They should also submit a Certification of Family Income (Parent’s Income).
3. The academic institution will screen and rank the applicants, based on its own selection criteria, keeping in view the eligibility requirements and selection criteria of the ADB. In the evaluation process, the academic institution may contact the candidates for further information. The academic institution will then submit its ranked list of applicants to ADB, including a description of the score/grading system which is the basis for the ranking.
4. ADB will review the submission from the academic institutions and recommend awardees based on the selection criteria of ADB to the Executive Director of Japan for formal approval.
5. Upon approval by the Executive Director of Japan, ADB will advise academic institutions on the successful candidates.
6. The academic institution will inform all applicants of the outcome of the selection process and begin to make arrangements for the awardees take up their scholarships.
7. The academic institutions will arrange for the signing of the Acceptance of Scholarship Award by awardee wherein the scholars agree that after completion of their study, they will return to their home country.
8. ADB will send an appropriate congratulatory letter to each scholar.
Applicants should submit application form with the following documents:
□ Application Form ( with 3 pieces of your photograph );
□ Certificate of your citizenship (or a copy of your still effective passport);
□ Certificates to show income of yourself and your parents or family ;
□ Research and work experience (on a separate piece of paper);
***Note: Attach documents from present / former places of research and work certifying their research and/or business record;
□ Research Proposal (about 800 words, on a separate piece of paper);
□ Two Confidential Sealed Letters of Recommendation;
□ Official Transcript from each College-level Institution previously attended;
□ Certified copy of diploma or certificate of degree from each College-level institution previously attended;
□ TOEFL score, TOEIC score or IELTS score;
□ Curriculum Vitae;
□ Information Sheet (Form provided by ADB-JSP).
ADB-Japan Scholarship Program aims to provide an opportunity for well-qualified citizens of ADB’s developing member countries to undertake postgraduate studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions in the Asian and Pacific Region.
- মাস্টার্স শেষ পর্ব পরীক্ষার সময়সূচি প্রকাশ
- এইচএসসি পরীক্ষা স্থগিত
- জগন্নাথ বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে সার্টিফিকেট কোর্স- ইংলিশ, চাইনিজ, আরবি, ফ্রেঞ্চ
- বাংলাদেশ মেডিকেল এন্ড ডেন্টাল কাউন্সিল-বিজ্ঞপ্তি
- বরিশাল বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের ভর্তি পরীক্ষা ২৭ ও ২৮ ডিসেম্বর
- খুবির ৬ষ্ঠ সমাবর্তন ২২ ডিসেম্বর
- জবির সমাবর্তন ১১ জানুয়ারি
- জবিতে শূন্য আসনে ভর্তির সাক্ষাৎকার শুরু ২০ ডিসেম্বর
- রাবিতে আন্তর্জাতিক ছায়া জাতিসংঘ সম্মেলন শুরু বৃহস্পতিবার
- অনার্স তৃতীয় বর্ষের পরীক্ষা শুরু ১৩ জানুয়ারি; মাস্টার্স রিলিজ স্লিপ আবেদন শুরু ১৯ ডিসেম্বর
- ডিজিটাল মেলা-২০২০ উপলক্ষে টেলিকমিউনিকেশন দফতরের রচনা প্রতিযোগিতা
- ঢাকা পলিটেকনিকে জানুয়ারি-জুন’২০ সেশনে বিভিন্ন প্রশিক্ষণ কোর্সে ভর্তি শুরু
- জেএসসি-পিইসির ফল বছরের শেষ দিন
- ৪০তম বিসিএস: লিখিত পরীক্ষা ৪-৮ জানুয়ারি
- তিতুমীর কলেজের সুবর্ণজয়ন্তী উৎসবের নিবন্ধন শেষ আজ