Institution of Market Technologies ,Piazza S. Ponziano, 6 55100 Lucca, Italy
Phone: 39 0583 4326561 ,Fax:39 0583 4326565
Email Us , Visit Website
1. Applicants must have completed and obtained a degree equivalent to at least 4 years of university studies.
2. Applicants must list the classes they have completed in the course of their degree(s) that they consider most relevant to their application. They are required to indicate title and grade of 20 courses/exams taken during bachelors and/or masters programs.
3. Foreign degrees are considered and their eligibility is assessed by the Selection Committee. For admission the minimum duration of university studies is equivalent to 4 years (full time). If admitted, foreign degree holders are required to hand in a "Declaration of value".
4. Proficiency in English is compulsory.
5. Applicants may provide the names and contact information of two referees who are willing to submit a reference letter in respect of the applicant through our online application system. How the online reference process works:
a) Insert the name and contact information of each referee.
b) Once the referee's information is saved and the application submitted, an email will be sent to the referees with an access code and instructions on how to upload or opt out from providing reference.
c) When the referee submits the form to our office it will become a part of applicant's application. শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
• 36 Ph.D. positions are covered by scholarships in the gross amount of 13,638.47€ /year (≅ 12,378.30 €/year net).
• A limited number of additional positions without scholarships may also be offered.
• Ph.D. students have tuition fees waived.
• Ph.D. students who are granted a scholarship have free accommodation in shared double rooms in the School residence halls (with the exception of students whose permanent residence is within 30km of IMT).
• Ph.D. students have free access to the canteen services.
• Ph.D. students are covered by insurance against any accident and/or injury that may occur while they carrying out their Ph.D. activities.
Total Scholarship: 36
Start Date: September 01, 2012
Last Date: September 26, 2012
More Info: http://www.imtlucca.it/phd/call_for
Applicants must fill out the online application form and attach the required documents before September 26, 2012 at 18:00 (Italian time). this documents provides guidance on filling out the different sections of the application form; please read it carefully.
Applicants will then receive a confirmation e-mail containing a password and basic instructions for the submission procedure.
Application instruction :
The first time applicants access their account, they will be requested to choose the Track(s) and the Curriculum(a) (if applicable) to which they wish to apply.
For those applying to more than one Track and/or Curriculum, basic personal information will remain the same in all individual applications. The Education information can be changed from application to application. Applicants will be free to switch from one application to another as they wish, but will not be allowed to submit more than one application to the same Track and/or Curriculum or to register more than once with different e-mail addresses and/or different names.
In order to submit the application form, applicants must insert all the mandatory data and attachments as listed below.
While not mandatory, information and attachments marked Optional is most welcome, as it allows the Admissions Committee to evaluate candidates comprehensively.
Prior to final submission, applicants will have the possibility to modify and save the inserted information whenever they wish.
We strongly recommend applicants review the inserted information and uploaded attachments before submitting the application. No changes are allowed to submitted data after the deadline. Erroneous data and/or attachments will be evaluated as they are submitted.
Please note that applicants are responsible for ensuring that their completed application arrives on time. We strongly suggest that applicants submit their application well in advance of the deadline in order to avoid last-minute congestion in the online application procedure.
Data and documents entered into the application form are the sole responsibility of the applicant. In the event of false declaration(s), the applicant will not be allowed to enrol in the Ph.D. Program at IMT.
The Selection Committee will decide criteria for score assignment and minimum eligibility scores before the selection procedure.
The selection procedure will be carried out in two phases:
• Assessment of all the applications admitted through the online form: The short-list of candidates admitted to the interview will be published on the web site and on Online Notice Board of IMT on October 30th, 2012
• Interview: Once short-listed, applicants will be required to participate in a comprehensive interview in English in order to assess their aptitude for research in the track/curricula for which they have applied, as well as their English proficiency. The interviews will take place from November 12th to November 16th, 2012.
Candidates admitted to the interview must confirm their participation by email to email@example.com within 48 hours of publication of the shortlist. The interviews will be conducted as follows:
• Candidates living in Italy at the time of the interview:
The interview will take place at IMT and candidates will be provided with free accommodation (travel expenses are not covered).
• Candidates living abroad at the time of the interview
• Candidates may request that the interview be conducted via video conference or through any other procedure allowing visual contact with the candidates and viewing of their identity document (candidates must show identification before the interview begins).
• In the event that candidates do not have videoconferencing facilities at their disposal, they may go to an Italian Embassy/Consulate for identification verification.
- মাস্টার্স শেষ পর্ব পরীক্ষার সময়সূচি প্রকাশ
- এইচএসসি পরীক্ষা স্থগিত
- জগন্নাথ বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে সার্টিফিকেট কোর্স- ইংলিশ, চাইনিজ, আরবি, ফ্রেঞ্চ
- বাংলাদেশ মেডিকেল এন্ড ডেন্টাল কাউন্সিল-বিজ্ঞপ্তি
- বরিশাল বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের ভর্তি পরীক্ষা ২৭ ও ২৮ ডিসেম্বর
- খুবির ৬ষ্ঠ সমাবর্তন ২২ ডিসেম্বর
- জবির সমাবর্তন ১১ জানুয়ারি
- জবিতে শূন্য আসনে ভর্তির সাক্ষাৎকার শুরু ২০ ডিসেম্বর
- রাবিতে আন্তর্জাতিক ছায়া জাতিসংঘ সম্মেলন শুরু বৃহস্পতিবার
- অনার্স তৃতীয় বর্ষের পরীক্ষা শুরু ১৩ জানুয়ারি; মাস্টার্স রিলিজ স্লিপ আবেদন শুরু ১৯ ডিসেম্বর
- ডিজিটাল মেলা-২০২০ উপলক্ষে টেলিকমিউনিকেশন দফতরের রচনা প্রতিযোগিতা
- ঢাকা পলিটেকনিকে জানুয়ারি-জুন’২০ সেশনে বিভিন্ন প্রশিক্ষণ কোর্সে ভর্তি শুরু
- জেএসসি-পিইসির ফল বছরের শেষ দিন
- ৪০তম বিসিএস: লিখিত পরীক্ষা ৪-৮ জানুয়ারি
- তিতুমীর কলেজের সুবর্ণজয়ন্তী উৎসবের নিবন্ধন শেষ আজ