The Bangladesh Scholarship Council (BSC), a non-governmental organization basically aims towards the rebuilding of a nation through educational schemes. The Council wishes to support the government of Bangladesh financially, by introducing new educational programs through scholarship grants, being a developing country the government of Bangladesh is unable to encourage or provide much opportunity in education to the majority of students who are financially poor. The result is the ignorance of the nation's future generation and subsequently, the incessant rise in illiteracy. Therefore, to counter this problem and to provide brighter prospects for the future of tomorrow's generation, the council has come forward to extend its help through the various scholarship-related programs.
The BSC is trying to grant as many scholarships as possible to the students, irrespective of any racial distinction. In the forthcoming future, it has planned to undertake more of such development-based projects. The council therefore supports the basic objective to serve the less fortunate students through government cooperation.
The BSC encourages all the prospective students to take advantage and follow the applying procedures before determined to apply.
|SL||Scholarship Name||Level||Start Date||End Date|
|1||Bangladesh Scholarship Council (BSC) Scholarship||Masters Level.||August 03, 2009||September 03, 2009|
- SAU Bachelor 1st year admission application deadline extended
- BU honors 1st year admission test results published
- NU Hons 1st year classes begins December 1
- NU 1st year admission subject changing and 2nd merit list
- HSTU 1st year admission tests from November 30
- NSTU Bachelor admission application deadline extended
- CoU Bachelor admission Admit Card distribution starts
- NU honors 4th year exam-2013 results on Nov 26
- 2nd migration and waiting list published for MBBS/BDS admission
- JKKNIU Gha-unit admission test result published
- PSTU BA (Hons) 1st year admission deadline extended
- SylAU Bachelor 1st year admission dates rescheduled
- Certificate in Acupuncture course admission starts at Gono Bishwabidyalay
- ICT short courses admission at IIT, DU in January 2016
- Marine Fisheries Academy admission test result published