The Bangladesh Scholarship Council (BSC), a non-governmental organization basically aims towards the rebuilding of a nation through educational schemes. The Council wishes to support the government of Bangladesh financially, by introducing new educational programs through scholarship grants, being a developing country the government of Bangladesh is unable to encourage or provide much opportunity in education to the majority of students who are financially poor. The result is the ignorance of the nation's future generation and subsequently, the incessant rise in illiteracy. Therefore, to counter this problem and to provide brighter prospects for the future of tomorrow's generation, the council has come forward to extend its help through the various scholarship-related programs.
The BSC is trying to grant as many scholarships as possible to the students, irrespective of any racial distinction. In the forthcoming future, it has planned to undertake more of such development-based projects. The council therefore supports the basic objective to serve the less fortunate students through government cooperation.
The BSC encourages all the prospective students to take advantage and follow the applying procedures before determined to apply.
|SL||Scholarship Name||Level||Start Date||End Date|
|1||Bangladesh Scholarship Council (BSC) Scholarship||Masters Level.||August 03, 2009||September 03, 2009|
- KU English program admission test postponed
- Finance for Non-Finance Managers Course at IBA, DU
- NU Masters admission merit list to publish on Aug 22
- NU Degree pass, certificate course exam begins
- IUBAT with GIZ launches course on ETP
- Six-week LCMC course admission August 2016 at IBA, DU
- NU Masters (Professional) release slip admission starts
- Training Course on GIS admission date extended at DU
- Short course on Excel, SPSS and STATA at DU Aug 2016
- KU MA-in-English Admission test date changed
- Training courses admission July 2016 starts at BIM
- Leadership and Change Management course Aug-2016 at IBA, DU
- NU Hons-2015 2nd year form fill-up starts
- Japanese Language Elementary Course admission at IML, DU
- Admission in Training Course on GIS at DU August 2016