The Bangladesh Scholarship Council (BSC), a non-governmental organization basically aims towards the rebuilding of a nation through educational schemes. The Council wishes to support the government of Bangladesh financially, by introducing new educational programs through scholarship grants, being a developing country the government of Bangladesh is unable to encourage or provide much opportunity in education to the majority of students who are financially poor. The result is the ignorance of the nation's future generation and subsequently, the incessant rise in illiteracy. Therefore, to counter this problem and to provide brighter prospects for the future of tomorrow's generation, the council has come forward to extend its help through the various scholarship-related programs.
The BSC is trying to grant as many scholarships as possible to the students, irrespective of any racial distinction. In the forthcoming future, it has planned to undertake more of such development-based projects. The council therefore supports the basic objective to serve the less fortunate students through government cooperation.
The BSC encourages all the prospective students to take advantage and follow the applying procedures before determined to apply.
|SL||Scholarship Name||Level||Start Date||End Date|
|1||Bangladesh Scholarship Council (BSC) Scholarship||Masters Level.||August 03, 2009||September 03, 2009|
- Online application for DU Bachelor admission begins on Aug 20
- Training course on higher research on sociology at DU
- Professional master of science in mathematics course at JU
- Release slip for NU Master's final year admission 2012-13
- Candidates list published for Masters and MBA admission in PSTU
- Dhaka University to reopen on August 2
- NU Hons 2012-13 2nd year exam form fill up date extended
- Elementary and Level-1 Language Courses Starts at BUP
- DUET BSc Engg/B.Arch admission will begin from July 29
- Evening Masters and short course admission starts at PUST
- UK Education Open Day at Dhaka, August 2015
- Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University to Reopen on July 26
- Evening Masters in Mass Communication and Journalism at RU
- Certificate Course on Risk Management in Banking in DU
- Fall 2015 Admission Fair starts at Primeasia University