The Bangladesh Scholarship Council (BSC), a non-governmental organization basically aims towards the rebuilding of a nation through educational schemes. The Council wishes to support the government of Bangladesh financially, by introducing new educational programs through scholarship grants, being a developing country the government of Bangladesh is unable to encourage or provide much opportunity in education to the majority of students who are financially poor. The result is the ignorance of the nation's future generation and subsequently, the incessant rise in illiteracy. Therefore, to counter this problem and to provide brighter prospects for the future of tomorrow's generation, the council has come forward to extend its help through the various scholarship-related programs.
The BSC is trying to grant as many scholarships as possible to the students, irrespective of any racial distinction. In the forthcoming future, it has planned to undertake more of such development-based projects. The council therefore supports the basic objective to serve the less fortunate students through government cooperation.
The BSC encourages all the prospective students to take advantage and follow the applying procedures before determined to apply.
|SL||Scholarship Name||Level||Start Date||End Date|
|1||Bangladesh Scholarship Council (BSC) Scholarship||Masters Level.||August 03, 2009||September 03, 2009|
- IBA, DU offering Accounting for Non-Accountants course Intake-5
- Fazil (Degree) 1st, 2nd and 3rd year exams result published
- NU Hons 1st year exam 2014-15 begins Feb 6
- NU Masters part-1 admission release slip result on Feb 4
- Three higher training workshops to be held at BUET
- NU honors 3rd year exams begin on Feb 3
- Interview for JnU A-unit empty seats admission
- DU invites applications for AR Hawlader Memorial Prize
- Two-day certificate courses admission-2016 starts at IBA, DU
- First reunion of ACBA is going to be held on Feb 12
- 17 seats left vacant at KU Life Science School
- NU Honors 4th year 2014 exam form fill up starts
- 2nd release slip application starts at NU for Hons admission
- DCE, BUET offering short course on Safety of Water Transports
- Second merit list of CVASU 1st year admission published