The Bangladesh Scholarship Council (BSC), a non-governmental organization basically aims towards the rebuilding of a nation through educational schemes. The Council wishes to support the government of Bangladesh financially, by introducing new educational programs through scholarship grants, being a developing country the government of Bangladesh is unable to encourage or provide much opportunity in education to the majority of students who are financially poor. The result is the ignorance of the nation's future generation and subsequently, the incessant rise in illiteracy. Therefore, to counter this problem and to provide brighter prospects for the future of tomorrow's generation, the council has come forward to extend its help through the various scholarship-related programs.
The BSC is trying to grant as many scholarships as possible to the students, irrespective of any racial distinction. In the forthcoming future, it has planned to undertake more of such development-based projects. The council therefore supports the basic objective to serve the less fortunate students through government cooperation.
The BSC encourages all the prospective students to take advantage and follow the applying procedures before determined to apply.
|SL||Scholarship Name||Level||Start Date||End Date|
|1||Bangladesh Scholarship Council (BSC) Scholarship||Masters Level.||August 03, 2009||September 03, 2009|
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended
- SUST 1st year admission application starts Oct 16
- Application deadline of NSTU admission extended
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 6th Batch at DU
- Admission in Training Course on GIS at DU October 2016
- NU MPhil admission test result published
- NSTU first year admission notice revised