1. Applicants must be a permanent citizen of Narayanganj district (without city corporation) by born and must be a regular students of Government recognized educational institution ;
2. Applicants must have minimum GPA 5.00 from (Science, Arts, Business) group in SSC/ HSC exam in 2012.
3.Candidates of Quota (freedom fighter/ ward/ lame duck) must have minimum GPA 4.00. শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Selected candidates will get one time scholarship.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: October 24, 2012
Last Date: November 15, 2012
More Info: www.zpnganj.org
Applicants can collect free application form from District Council Office, Narayanganj or UNO office. Applicants can collect application form from this website - www.zpnganj.org .
Applicants must fill the application form by own hand and submit with the following documents :
a) Attested photocopy of certificates, mark sheets of SSC, HSC or equivalent exam;
b) Recent 2 copy passport size photographs which is attested by 1st class gazetted officer/ Head of the institution/ Head of the department ;
c) Copy of birth certificate which is attested by proper authority;
d)Candidates of Freedom Fighter Ward Quota must submit the attested copy of certificate which is given from Central Command Council/ Freedom Fighter related Ministry;
e) Certificate of annual income of parents which is given by Chairman of Union Council/ Mayor of Municipality/ Head of the office (for service holders).
Applicants should properly fill the scholarship form with recommendation of Head of the Institution/ Head of the Department and submit it Narayanganj District Council Office.
Authority reserves the rights of addition and repeal.
Applicants must have Bank Account in own name.
* If GPA bellow 5.00, then no need to apply for merit quota.
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended
- SUST 1st year admission application starts Oct 16
- Application deadline of NSTU admission extended