1. Applicants must be a permanent citizen of Narayanganj district (without city corporation) by born and must be a regular students of Government recognized educational institution ;
2. Applicants must have minimum GPA 5.00 from (Science, Arts, Business) group in SSC/ HSC exam in 2012.
3.Candidates of Quota (freedom fighter/ ward/ lame duck) must have minimum GPA 4.00.
Selected candidates will get one time scholarship.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: October 24, 2012
Last Date: November 15, 2012
More Info: www.zpnganj.org
Applicants can collect free application form from District Council Office, Narayanganj or UNO office. Applicants can collect application form from this website - www.zpnganj.org .
Applicants must fill the application form by own hand and submit with the following documents :
a) Attested photocopy of certificates, mark sheets of SSC, HSC or equivalent exam;
b) Recent 2 copy passport size photographs which is attested by 1st class gazetted officer/ Head of the institution/ Head of the department ;
c) Copy of birth certificate which is attested by proper authority;
d)Candidates of Freedom Fighter Ward Quota must submit the attested copy of certificate which is given from Central Command Council/ Freedom Fighter related Ministry;
e) Certificate of annual income of parents which is given by Chairman of Union Council/ Mayor of Municipality/ Head of the office (for service holders).
Applicants should properly fill the scholarship form with recommendation of Head of the Institution/ Head of the Department and submit it Narayanganj District Council Office.
Authority reserves the rights of addition and repeal.
Applicants must have Bank Account in own name.
* If GPA bellow 5.00, then no need to apply for merit quota.
- Certificate course on Risk Management in Banking at DU
- BSMRMU invites applications for admission in two Masters courses
- Release slip application for NU Masters Final admission starts
- BSc level courses admission begins at BTEC
- Diploma/Certificate Courses Fall 2015 admission starts at SUB
- JKKNIU Bachelor (Hons) 1st year admission test date
- NU Masters form fill up deadline extended
- RSTU admission process will begin from July 1
- Admission in Fall 2015 session ongoing at Eastern University
- Fall 2015 admission ongoing at Fareast International University
- NU Degree (Pass)-2013 practical exam schedule published
- Japanese Language Short Course admission at DU
- IBA, DU is offering a six week course on HRMC
- Admission in Fall 2015 session starts at American International University
- Admission in Fall 2015 session starts at Prime University