Masters, Bachelor, HSC Level.
For HSC Level:
Applicants must have GPA 4 in SSC or equivalent exams, freedom fighters children must have the same GPA.
For Graduate Level:
Applicants must have GPA 3 in HSC or equivalent exam, freedom fighters children must have minimum GPA 2.75.
For Postgraduate Level:
Applicants must have a Bachelor Degree with minimum GPA 2.75.
Applicants can apply if their fathers/ guardians yearly income bellow 2 lakhs.
Applicants of Chor, Hawr, Coastal area, economically underdeveloped & Farmers, Day Laborer's, Tribals children get priority for the scholarship. শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
The Scholarship covers onetime stipend 1200 Taka.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: September 05, 2012
Last Date: September 13, 2012
Applicants have to write application in white page and attach testimonial of present educational institute, academic transcript, citizenship certificate, certificate of economical condition, Freedom fighter certificate for Freedom fighters children & two copies passport size photographs.
Application must be reached before 30 September, 2012 to Deputy General Manager, Power Development Department, Sonali Bank Limited, Main Branch, Dhaka. Applicants have to write own District name on the envelope.
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended
- SUST 1st year admission application starts Oct 16
- Application deadline of NSTU admission extended
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 6th Batch at DU
- Admission in Training Course on GIS at DU October 2016
- NU MPhil admission test result published
- NSTU first year admission notice revised
- HSC admission 2015-16 starts at BOU
- RU application process starts on September 18
- NU Masters last part admission deadline extended
- Fazil (Degree) 2015-16 private candidates registration starts
- IBA, DU offering two-day Supply Chain Management course
- KU English program admission test postponed
- Finance for Non-Finance Managers Course at IBA, DU
- NU Masters admission merit list to publish on Aug 22