Masters, Bachelor, HSC Level.
For HSC Level:
Applicants must have GPA 4 in SSC or equivalent exams, freedom fighters children must have the same GPA.
For Graduate Level:
Applicants must have GPA 3 in HSC or equivalent exam, freedom fighters children must have minimum GPA 2.75.
For Postgraduate Level:
Applicants must have a Bachelor Degree with minimum GPA 2.75.
Applicants can apply if their fathers/ guardians yearly income bellow 2 lakhs.
Applicants of Chor, Hawr, Coastal area, economically underdeveloped & Farmers, Day Laborer's, Tribals children get priority for the scholarship. শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
The Scholarship covers onetime stipend 1200 Taka.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: September 05, 2012
Last Date: September 13, 2012
Applicants have to write application in white page and attach testimonial of present educational institute, academic transcript, citizenship certificate, certificate of economical condition, Freedom fighter certificate for Freedom fighters children & two copies passport size photographs.
Application must be reached before 30 September, 2012 to Deputy General Manager, Power Development Department, Sonali Bank Limited, Main Branch, Dhaka. Applicants have to write own District name on the envelope.
- DUET admission test 2015-16 result out
- NU extends Master final subject wise code entry time
- Entrance test for BSc Engg and B.Arch at DUET on May 19
- NU Masters final 2013-14 re-admission starts
- NU Hons 2nd year exams postponed
- NU Degree (Pass) exam form fill-up starts
- NU Professional Masters courses admission 2016 starts
- NU Masters 1st year form fill up starts on May 10
- ACBA Course 9th Batch admission starts at IBA, DU
- Diploma in Information Science and Library Mgmt 4th batch at RU
- NU Hons 2nd year examinations 2015 postponed
- English and French Language short courses in IML, DU
- NU Degree (Pass) practical exam schedule published
- Sylhet Agri Institute graduates want admission to univ
- SSC/equivalent exam results will be published on May 11