Masters, Bachelor, HSC Level.
For HSC Level:
Applicants must have GPA 4 in SSC or equivalent exams, freedom fighters children must have the same GPA.
For Graduate Level:
Applicants must have GPA 3 in HSC or equivalent exam, freedom fighters children must have minimum GPA 2.75.
For Postgraduate Level:
Applicants must have a Bachelor Degree with minimum GPA 2.75.
Applicants can apply if their fathers/ guardians yearly income bellow 2 lakhs.
Applicants of Chor, Hawr, Coastal area, economically underdeveloped & Farmers, Day Laborer's, Tribals children get priority for the scholarship. শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
The Scholarship covers onetime stipend 1200 Taka.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: September 05, 2012
Last Date: September 13, 2012
Applicants have to write application in white page and attach testimonial of present educational institute, academic transcript, citizenship certificate, certificate of economical condition, Freedom fighter certificate for Freedom fighters children & two copies passport size photographs.
Application must be reached before 30 September, 2012 to Deputy General Manager, Power Development Department, Sonali Bank Limited, Main Branch, Dhaka. Applicants have to write own District name on the envelope.
- KU English program admission test postponed
- Finance for Non-Finance Managers Course at IBA, DU
- NU Masters admission merit list to publish on Aug 22
- NU Degree pass, certificate course exam begins
- IUBAT with GIZ launches course on ETP
- Six-week LCMC course admission August 2016 at IBA, DU
- NU Masters (Professional) release slip admission starts
- Training Course on GIS admission date extended at DU
- Short course on Excel, SPSS and STATA at DU Aug 2016
- KU MA-in-English Admission test date changed
- Training courses admission July 2016 starts at BIM
- Leadership and Change Management course Aug-2016 at IBA, DU
- NU Hons-2015 2nd year form fill-up starts
- Japanese Language Elementary Course admission at IML, DU
- Admission in Training Course on GIS at DU August 2016