Masters, Bachelor, HSC Level.
For HSC Level:
Applicants must have GPA 4 in SSC or equivalent exams, freedom fighters children must have the same GPA.
For Graduate Level:
Applicants must have GPA 3 in HSC or equivalent exam, freedom fighters children must have minimum GPA 2.75.
For Postgraduate Level:
Applicants must have a Bachelor Degree with minimum GPA 2.75.
Applicants can apply if their fathers/ guardians yearly income bellow 2 lakhs.
Applicants of Chor, Hawr, Coastal area, economically underdeveloped & Farmers, Day Laborer's, Tribals children get priority for the scholarship.
The Scholarship covers onetime stipend 1200 Taka.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: September 05, 2012
Last Date: September 13, 2012
Applicants have to write application in white page and attach testimonial of present educational institute, academic transcript, citizenship certificate, certificate of economical condition, Freedom fighter certificate for Freedom fighters children & two copies passport size photographs.
Application must be reached before 30 September, 2012 to Deputy General Manager, Power Development Department, Sonali Bank Limited, Main Branch, Dhaka. Applicants have to write own District name on the envelope.
- NU Masters final 2012 exam suspended
- Marketing Competencies For Managers (MCFM) course at IBA, DU
- NU Masters final 2012 exams to start from Aug 24
- Advance Course on Research Methodology 2015 at IER, DU
- CUET Bachelor admission test will be held on Oct 31
- JUST Bachelor 1st year admission test on Nov 20
- Master in Japanese Studies admission starts at DU
- BRUR Bachelor (Hons) 1st year admission tests from Dec 6
- 2nd release slip application for NU Masters final begins
- MBA (Evening) admission circular published at HSTU
- Advance Course on Research Methodology 2nd Batch at IER, DU
- DU offers Diploma-in-Population Sciences course 2015
- Bachelor admission tests of CoU will be held on December 2015
- Online application for DU Bachelor admission begins on Aug 20
- Training course on higher research on sociology at DU