Eligible Countries: Students from all countries are eligible to apply
Eligible Course or Subjects:
Undergraduate degree program in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and business or entrepreneurship.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria: WU funding for International Students at the University of Bradford, UK; • Scholarships must be used at an accredited post-secondary institution seeking an undergraduate degree.
• All applicants must be pursuing a degree/field of study in one of the following categories: science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and business/entrepreneurship.
• All applicants for scholarships must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years of age on June 1, 2019.
• Application must be submitted in English. Translation services may be used to help non-English speakers submit. You will not be penalized for basic errors.
• Must be able to demonstrate admittance to an accredited post-secondary institution or have applied for admittance.
• Must provide a letter of recommendation from a teacher or professor. If a teacher or professor is unable to submit a recommendation on your behalf, you may also use someone who has supervised you in a youth/community group, volunteer position, job/employment situation, etc.
• Scholarships must be used on programs resulting in an undergraduate degree. Specialized academic programs (study abroad term, stand-alone language acquisition course, service learning, etc.) are not permitted.
• Scholarships may not be used for advanced degrees, such as Masters, PhD, JD, etc.
• Scholarships may be used for tuition or school fees during the academic term immediately following scholarship winner selections (estimated in July). Funds cannot be used for room and board or for school supplies.
• Immediate family members of controlling officers in Western Union, any of its affiliates and non-affiliated nonprofit entities, or its Agents are not eligible to participate in the scholarship program. All other employees and their family members who meet the other eligibility requirements may apply.শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Selected scholarship recipients will receive USD $2,500 each to contribute toward tuition or school fees at an accredited post-secondary institution and will be selected based on criteria relating to the program’s three pillars: Perseverance, Aspiration, and Community-Mindedness.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: April 15, 2019
Last Date: April 30, 2019
More Info: Click
• Immediate family members of controlling officers in Western Union, any of its affiliates and non-affiliated nonprofit entities, or its Agents are not eligible to participate in the scholarship program. All other employees and their family members who meet the other eligibility requirements may apply.
• How to apply: To be the part of the program, the applicant needs to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Bradford. After taking admission, the applicant can apply for the award through the Western Union
• Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to provide a letter of recommendation from a teacher or professor, statement of purpose and a CV.
• Admission Requirements: For admission in undergraduate degree program applicant must be a high school graduate, have successfully completed the general educational development test or be a transfer student from another accredited college or university in good academic standing.
• Language Requirement: If you are applying for admission, you need to provide evidence of English language skills.
• Benefits: The applicant will receive USD $2,500 each to contribute toward tuition or school fees at an accredited post-secondary institution.
Related Foreign Organization Scholarship
|Manhattanville College Scholarship||Bachelor Level.||December 01, 2019|
|Texas A&M University Scholarship||Bachelor Level.||December 01, 2019|
|University of Surrey Scholarship||Bachelor Level.||December 12, 2019|
|Charles Darwin university Scholarship||Bachelor Level.||February 03, 2020|
|University of Melbourne, Australia Scholarship||Bachelor Level.||February 14, 2020|
|Trent University Scholarship||Bachelor Level.||February 15, 2020|
|McMaster University Scholarship||Bachelor Level.||January 05, 2020|
|Washington State University Scholarship||Bachelor Level.||January 31, 2020|
|The University of Edinburgh Scholarship||Masters Level.||May 01, 2020|
|Australian National University Scholarship||Bachelor Level.||November 30, 2019|
|The University of Queensland Scholarship||Bachelor Level.||November 30, 2019|
|INTI International University & Colleges Scholarship||Masters Level.||November 30, 2019|
|University of West London Scholarship||Bachelor Level.||November 30, 2019|
|The University of New South Wales Scholarship||Bachelor, PGD Level.||November 30, 2019|
- বরিশালে এইচএসসিতে বৃত্তি পাচ্ছেন ৫৯৩ শিক্ষার্থী
- বেরোবি ভর্তি পরীক্ষার সব ইউনিটের ফল প্রকাশ
- স্নাতক (সম্মান) ভর্তির ২য় রিলিজ স্লিপের আবেদন শুরু ১৯ নভেম্বর
- কুয়েট খুলবে রবিবার; স্থগিত মিছিল-মিটিং
- আরবি ভাষা দিবস উপলক্ষে রচনা প্রতিযোগিতার আয়োজন
- প্রাণিসম্পদ ও মাৎস্য সেক্টরে দক্ষ জনবল তৈরিতে বাউবি'র প্রশিক্ষণ কোর্স
- কুবিতে ভর্তির সাক্ষাৎকার শুরু ২৪ নভেম্বর
- কুবির ভর্তি পরীক্ষার ফল প্রকাশ
- Full free scholarship offering for study Bachelor and Graduate level in China
- আহ্ছানউল্লা বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের ভর্তিপরীক্ষা ১৯ নভেম্বর
- অনার্স দ্বিতীয় বর্ষ পরীক্ষার সংশোধিত সূচি প্রকাশ
- কুবির ভর্তি পরীক্ষার ফল ১২ নভেম্বর
- শাবিপ্রবির ভর্তি কার্যক্রম শুরু ১২ নভেম্বর
- C.S January-April, 2020 admission notice at ICSB
- রাবির ভর্তি পরীক্ষার ‘সি’ ইউনিটের ফল প্রকাশ