Bachelor, Masters, MPhil, PhD, Diploma Level.
The Stipendium Hungaricum Programme is based on effective bilateral educational cooperation agreements between the Ministry of Human Capacities of Hungary and the partner’s Ministry responsible for higher education. Applications will be considered eligible if the applicant is nominated by the responsible authorities of the Sending Partner.
For full time programmes, students can apply from the following Sending Partners:
Arab Republic of Egypt, Argentine Republic, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Federal Republic of Nigeria, Federative Republic of Brazil, Georgia, Islamic Republic of Iran*, Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Japan, Kingdom of Cambodia, Kingdom of Morocco, Kingdom of Thailand, Kurdistan Regional Government/Iraq, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lebanese Republic, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mongolia, Montenegro, Oriental Republic of the Uruguay, Pacific Alliance (member states: Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru), Palestine, People’s Democratic Republic of Algeria, People’s Republic of Bangladesh, People’s Republic of China (including the Hudec scholarships), Republic of Albania, Republic of Angola, Republic of Azerbaijan, Republic of Belarus, Republic of Cabo Verde, Republic of Colombia, Republic of Cuba, Republic of Ecuador, Republic of Ghana, Republic of India, Republic of Indonesia, Republic of Iraq, Republic of Kazakhstan, Republic of Kenya, Republic of Korea, Republic of Kosovo, Republic of Moldova, Republic of Namibia, Republic of Paraguay, Republic of Serbia, Republic of Singapore, Republic of South Africa, Republic of the Sudan, Republic of the Philippines, Republic of the Union of Myanmar, Republic of Turkey, Republic of Uzbekistan, Republic of Yemen, Russian Federation, Socialist Republic of Vietnam, State of Eritrea, State of Israel, State of Kuwait, Syrian Arab Republic, The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, Tunisian Republic, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Mexican States, United Republic of Tanzania.
For partial (exchange) study programmes, students can apply from the following Sending Partners:
Federative Republic of Brazil, Japan, Kingdom of Cambodia, Lebanese Republic, Mongolia, People’s Republic of China (only Hudec applicants), Republic of Albania, Republic of Belarus, Republic of India, Republic of Korea, Republic of Turkey, Socialist Republic of Vietnam, Russian Federation, Syrian Arab Republic, United Mexican States.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
• Tuition-free education
exemption from the payment of tuition fee
• Monthly stipend
- non-degree, bachelor, master and one-tier master level: monthly amount of HUF 40 460 (cca EUR 130) contribution to the living expenses in Hungary, for 12 months a year, until the completion of studies
_ doctoral level: according to the current Hungarian legislation, the monthly amount of scholarship is HUF 140 000 (cca EUR 450) for the first phase of education (4 semesters) and HUF 180 000 (cca EUR 580) for the second phase (4 semesters) – for 12 months a year, until completion of studies.
• Accommodation contribution
- free dormitory place or a contribution of HUF 40 000/month to accommodation costs for the whole duration of the scholarship period. Please note that if the student does not live in the dormitory, then the HUF 40 000/month is a contribution to that rental costs, and in bigger cities – especially in the capital city – this contribution would not cover the full amount of rental costs.
• Medical insurance
- health care services according to the relevant Hungarian legislation (Act No. 80 of 1997, national health insurance card) and supplementary medical insurance for up to HUF 65 000 (cca EUR 205) a year/person.
Please bear in mind that these provisions are only a contribution to the living expenses of the Scholarship Holders. It means that it does not fully cover all the costs of living and the students need to add their own financial resources in order to cover all living expenses in Hungary. All applicants are highly advised to check the expected living expenses both in Hungary and in the city that they wish to live in before applying; please do check our Cost of Living Calculator by clicking here: http://www.studyinhungary.hu/living-in-hungary/menu/your-costs-of-living.html
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: December 27, 2018
Last Date: January 15, 2019
More Info: Click
Please note that applicants have to be nominated by their country. Only the nominated applications will be forwarded to the universities.
The online application system can be reached here:
The following documents are compulsory and need to be submitted to the online application surface by all applicants until 15 January 2019.
• Online application
• Motivation Letter
• Proof of language proficiency and their translations in the language of the selected study programme or in Hungarian
• School certificates and their translations in the language of the selected study programme or in Hungarian
• Transcript of Records and its translations in the language of the selected study programme or in Hungarian
• Medical Certificate
• Copy of Identification Document
• Acceptance of Statement for Application in the online system
Additional Documents for Doctoral Level
• Research Plan
• Letters of recommendation
All applicants of doctoral programmes are required to visit http://www.doktori.hu before they submit their application. The website provides information in English and Hungarian language about the Hungarian doctoral schools, available research field and research topics as well as the supervisors of doctoral students.
Additional Documents for Art and Music Applicants
• Audio Portfolio
All applicants are highly advised to carefully read our Application “Dos and Don’ts” document, please click here to access!
First Round of Selection: technical check and the nomination of Sending Partner
(January-February 2019). The applications only saved but not submitted will be automatically rejected. The applications
successfully submitted in Tempus Public Foundation’s online application surface are first checked.
This is called a technical check and it is done by Tempus Public Foundation. In this step, we check some of the eligibility criteria; for example the age, citizenship, the previous scholarships, and check if the applicant has applied for a scholarship type and/or study programme that is available within the framework of the programme and that is available for the applicants of the particular sending country/territory. Also, we will formally check if the required documents are uploaded in the application system or not and check if the Statement for Application is accepted in the system.
However, it is the Host Institution that checks whether the uploaded files and their quality can beaccepted and whether these documents meet their entry requirements or not.
Related Foreign Govt (Direct) Scholarship
|Danish Government Scholarship||PhD Level.||February 01, 2019|
|Government of Russia Scholarship||Bachelor, Masters, MPhil, PhD, PGD, Diploma Level.||February 15, 2019|
|Turkey Burslary Scholarships Scholarship||Bachelor, Masters, PhD, PGD Level.||February 20, 2019|
- মাস্টার্স শেষ পর্বের পরীক্ষা শুরু ৫ ফেব্রুয়ারি
- ঢাবির ইসলামিক স্টাডিজ বিভাগের ২য় পুনর্মিলনী ৯ ফেব্রুয়ারি
- NSU offers CEP Course in Spring'19
- IML, DU Offers Junior certificate & elementary Course
- ইউল্যাবের পঞ্চম সমাবর্তন ২৫ ফেব্রুয়ারী
- 3D in Animation Certificate Course offer by CSE, DU
- BIM Training Courses in February 2019
- ন্যাশনাল হোটেল এন্ড ট্যুরিজম ইন্সটিটিউটে বিভিন্ন সার্টিফিকেট কোর্সে ভর্তির আহ্বান
- ঢাবিতে আরবি ভাষা শিক্ষা কোর্সে আবেদন শুরু
- ঢাবিতে সামাজিক বিজ্ঞানে উচ্চতর গবেষণা পদ্ধতি বিষয়ক প্রশিক্ষণ
- রবীন্দ্র বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের স্নাতক ভর্তির বিষয়ক্রম পছন্দের ফরম ওয়েবসাইটে
- মেডিক্যালের ৩য় দফায় মাইগ্রেশন এবং অপেক্ষামান তালিকা থেকে ভর্তি শুরু ৯ জানুয়ারি
- জাবির তৃতীয় ধাপে ভর্তি নিশিচিকরণের পর শূন্য আসনে ভর্তির আবেদন গ্রহণ ৯ জানুয়ারি
- ক্যাটারিং পেশায় দক্ষতা বৃদ্ধিতে বিমান ফ্লাইট ক্যাটারিং সেন্টারের প্রশিক্ষণ
- বিজ্ঞান ও শিল্প গবেষণা পরিষদের অধীন প্রশিক্ষণ কোর্সে ভর্তি