Bachelor, Masters, PhD Level.
Applications for study on a foundation course are accepted from 1st March until 1st October. Classes start from 20th September (subject to there being enough students to start a group). It is recommended that students arrive no later than 15th November for study on foundation courses.Applications for study on main courses (first and subsequent years) are accepted from 1st March until 15th August of each year for passport-holders of visa-free countries and from 1st March until 15th July for passport holders of countries requiring a visa. Classes start from 1st September. A foreign citizen can be admitted to Russian state university if the following requirements are met:
• For Bachelor’s or Specialist’s programs, if: He/she has a document of complete secondary education or any other equivalent document;
• For Master’s program, if: He/she has a “Bachelor’s degree” or a “Specialist’s degree” with the course duration not less than 4 years;
• For postgraduate studies (Ph.D.), if: He/she has a “Master’s degree” (with the course duration not less than 2 years) or a “Specialist’s degree” with the course duration not less than 5 years
• For postgraduate medical studies (internship, clinical residency), if: He/she has a degree of higher medical /dental/pharmaceutical education.
Studies in Russian universities are carried out in Russian language. In some specialties the training is also delivered in English (about 20 specialties) and French (general medicine, pharmacy). Candidates choosing the training in English or French must have an interview to check their language competency upon arrival. The results of international language tests (e.g., IELTS, TOEFL, CAE, DALF, TCF etc.) are not required.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
• The study of foreign citizens at Russian state universities is up to 80% subsidized by the Government of Russia, making it affordable (the average cost of an academic year, including accommodation in a student hostel, is 2500-4000 USD).
• Life and health insurance is obligatory for any foreign citizen arriving to the Russian Federation for studies. The cost of life and health insurance amounts from 160 USD to 250 USD for one year and depends on the chosen program of insurance.
• So, the choice is yours. You have the opportunity to get an in-demand profession, build your future career, to make lifelong friends and to broaden your cultural, intellectual and personal horizons. Surely everyone dreams of these things? You only need to understand who you want to become and where you want to study; then you are ready to make your first step towards high-quality and affordable higher education with RACUS!
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: March 01, 2018
Last Date: October 01, 2018
More Info: Click
Apply online through given website.
There are three stages to submitting documents for admission to a Russian state university:
STEP 1: submission of documents to the university to confirm the possibility of admission; issue of “admission letter”
You should firstly fill in the application form on-line or provide the RACUS representative in your country with the following:
• Application form (given by the RACUS representative in your country);
• Copy of your passport (pages with the photo, date of birth and passport expiry date);
• Certificate of complete higher secondary education with academic transcript for undergraduate programs / higher education degree with academic transcript for postgraduate programs.
Applications for studies in Russian state universities are accepted by the RACUS central office in Saint Petersburg, Russia (WWW.EDURUSSIA.RU) and by the RACUS representative office in your country of residence (58 countries worldwide) annually from 1st MARCH until 1st OCTOBER.
IMPORTANT: Acceptance of applications is carried out in accordance with the quota of places provided by Russian state universities for foreign students. Thus, once you’ve made your choice of the university, we recommend you not to postpone the submission of your application. Places are limited! The confirmation of a candidate’s admission by the university and issue of an “admission letter” (reservation) takes up to 5 days after submission of the full set of documents.
After confirmation of admission by the university, the Department of Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation starts the process of issuing the official “invitation letter for study” (according to the application submitted by RACUS and the university).
It takes the Department of Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation approximately 35 to 45 daysto issue the official invitation letter for study.
The original of the invitation letter is sent by the RACUS central office to your country of residence via express post.
IMPORTANT: A student visa can be issued at the Embassy /General Consulate of the Russian Federation ONLY if the original of the official “invitation letter for study” issued by the Department of Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation is provided.
STEP 2: issuance of student visa
Upon receiving the “invitation letter for study”, the student should refer to the Embassy/General Consulate of the Russian Federation in his / her country in order to apply for a student visa. Usually the following documents are required:
• Completed application form (issued by the Embassy of the Russian Federation / General Consulate of the Russian Federation in your country);
• 3 photographs (3x4cm);
• Original of the “invitation letter for study”
• Original of medical health certificate, including chest X-ray result;
• Original of negative HIV test results;
• Certificate of complete higher secondary education;
• Official bank documents (receipt) confirming full payment of tuition fees for the first academic year
NOTE: the set of documents required for student visa applications at your local Embassy/General Consulate of the Russian Federation may vary.
STEP 3: entry to Russia
In order to enter the territory of the Russian Federation and to be admitted to university, a student should have the following documents:
• Passport (valid for not less than 2 years);
• Student entry visa;
• Immigration Card (supplied during the flight or at the airport; it must be completed by the student and stamped by customs in the airport right after arrival in Russia);
• Medical health certificate including chest X-Ray result;
• Negative AIDS test result
• 12 passport size (3×4 cm) black and white photographs in matt finish.
For candidates obtaining admission to the foundation course or the first year of studies:
• Original of complete higher secondary education certificate (including mark sheet/academic transcript), that should be legalized/apostilled (i.e. stamped by the Ministry of External Affairs (or Ministry of Education) and the Embassy/General Consulate of the Russian Federation in the country where the student obtained the certificate).
• 2 copies of legalized/apostilled completed higher secondary education certificate (including mark sheet/academic transcript) notarized at the Embassy/ General Consulate of the Russian Federation and translated into Russian language; the translation should be certified by a notary from the Embassy/General Consulate of the Russian Federation in your country and attached to the copies. All pages of the copies should be numbered, stamped and officially sealed.
For candidates obtaining admission to the Master’s degree, Postgraduate course or PhD
• Original of higher education degree (including mark sheet/academic transcript for all academic years with subjects, marks and hours for each subject listed) that should be legalized/apostilled, (i.e. stamped by the Ministry of External Affairs (or Ministry of Education) and the Embassy/General Consulate of the Russian Federation in the country where the student obtained the certificate).
• 2 copies of legalized/apostilled higher education degree (including mark sheet/academic transcript) notarized at the Embassy/ General Consulate of the Russian Federation and translated into Russian language; the translation should be certified by a notary from the Embassy/General Consulate of the Russian Federation in your country and attached to the copies. All pages of the copies should be numbered, stamped and officially sealed.
Thus, each legalized document should have 2 or more stamps:
1. Legalization stamp of the Ministry of External Affairs of the country that issued your educational documents
2. Legalization stamp of the Embassy/ General Consulate of the Russian Federation in the country that issued your educational documents
The RACUS representative in your country will organize groups and assist in the booking of flight tickets to Russia. Later the representative will organize your departure to Russia in a group with other students from your country. Please note that the RACUS central office in Saint Petersburg must be informed of the flight details (flight number, date and time of arrival, city of arrival and name of airport) five working days prior to your arrival
- সেন্ট্রাল ওমেন্স ইউনিভার্সিটিতে সামার-২০১৮ সেমিস্টারে ভর্তি কার্যক্রম শুরু
- জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের গ্রন্থাগার ও তথ্য বিজ্ঞান সেমিস্টার পরীক্ষা স্থগিত
- উন্মুক্ত বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে মাস্টার অব পাবলিক হেলথ এ ভর্তি বিজ্ঞপ্তি
- ঢাবির ইনস্টিটিউট অব হেলথ ইকোনোমিস এ এক্সিকিউটিভ মাস্টার্স প্রোগ্রামে ভর্তি
- National Certificate Course-18 Offers by NHTTI
- ইসলামী আরবী বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের অধীন ফাজিল প্রাইভেট প্রোগ্রামে রেজিস্ট্রেশন শুরু
- চট্ট্রগ্রামের মেরিন ফিশারিজ একাডেমিতে বিএসসি ইঞ্জিনিয়ারিং ৩৯তম ব্যাচে ভর্তি
- জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে সাংবাদিকতায় স্নাতকোত্তর ডিপ্লোমা কোর্সে ভর্তি
- ফারইস্ট ইন্টারন্যাশনাল ইউনিভার্সিটিতে সামার সেমিস্টারে ভর্তি চলছে
- জাবিতে আন্তর্জাতিক সম্পর্ক বিভাগে মাস্টার্স প্রোগ্রামে ভর্তি চলছে
- জাবিতে অর্থনীতি বিভাগে মাস্টার্স প্রোগ্রামে সামার সেমিস্টারে ভর্তি কার্যক্রম চলছে
- জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে ১ম বর্ষ স্নাতক প্রফেশনাল কোর্সে ২য় পর্যায়ে ভর্তির আবেদন চলছে
- ঢাবিতে প্রিন্টিং এন্ড পাবলিকেশন্স বিভাগে ভর্তি কার্যক্রম চলছে
- ঢাবিতে আন্তর্জাতিক সম্পর্ক বিভাগে প্রফেশনাল প্রোগ্রামে ভর্তি কার্যক্রম শুরু
- জহিরুল ইসলাম মেডিকেল কলেজের রজতজয়ন্তী উৎসব শুরু ২৭ এপ্রিল