Masters, PhD Level.
• Applicants and their parents must hold foreign citizenship.
• Korean citizens, including those who hold dual citizenship, are NOT eligible to apply.
• Applicants and their parents who had previously held Korean citizenship must submit the document of the renunciation of their Korean citizenship.
2. Age • Applicants must be under 40 years of age as of September 1, 2018 (born after September 1, 1977). • He or she is a citizen of one of the countries below. Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Republic of Congo, Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyz Republic, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
3. Degree Requirements
Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree as of August 31, 2018.
• A Bachelor’s degree, or a diploma equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree, is required for a Master’s program applicant.
• A Master’s degree, or a diploma equivalent to a Master’s degree, is required for a Doctoral program applicant.
• The Research Program applicants must hold a degree, or a diploma equivalent to or higher than a Master’s degree as of August 31, 2018.
• Postdoctoral Research Program: A Doctoral degree, or a diploma equivalent to a Doctoral degree, is required.
• Professor Exchange Program: A Master’s degree, or a diploma equivalent to or higher than a Master’s degree, is required.
• An Applicant who is expected to obtain the official diploma by August 31, 2018 must submit a certificate of expected degree at the time of applying. The official diploma must be submitted as soon as it is issued.
Applicants who have completed a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral degree in Korea are NOT eligible to apply.
This restriction does not apply for Overseas Korean Adoptee applicants.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
• Entry to Korea: an economy class flight ticket to Korea
• Return flight: an economy class flight ticket from Korea to KGSP scholar’s home country.
• The airfare for entry will NOT be provided to scholars who have resided in Korea from the time of applying and on.
• The return flight is available only for the KGSP scholars who successfully complete their degree course work.
• The return flight is NOT offered for those who withdraw from the scholarship.
• Any fees incurred in the domestic travel within a KGSP scholar’s home country are NOT covered.
*International travel insurance is NOT covered.
*The flight tickets for the Chinese and Czech KGSP scholars will be prepared and provided by the Chinese and the Czech governments, according to the agreements with the Korean government.
2. Settlement Allowance: 200,000 KRW
3. Monthly Allowance
• Degree Program (Master’s or Doctoral): 900,000 KRW
• Research Program: 1,500,000 KRW
4. Research Allowance
• Liberal Arts and Social Science Degrees: 210,000 KRW per semester
• Science, Technology and Engineering Degrees: 240,000 KRW per semester
5. Language Training Fees: Fully covered
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: March 01, 2018
Last Date: March 08, 2018
More Info: Click
Applicants must apply for the Korean Government Scholarship Program either through the Korean Embassy in their home country or one of the selected universities.
Offices accepting applications
• 117 Embassies of the Republic of Korea: At some embassies, the Korean Education Center or the Korean Cultural Center is the department in charge of accepting and reviewing the KGSP applications.
• Contacting the embassy to inquire on the department in charge is strongly recommended.
• 65 Universities in Korea: The application submitted to more than ONE office above, will be automatically disqualified and discarded. • Those who apply as overseas Korean adoptees must apply through the Korean Embassy in their home countries. Only those from the selected 12 countries are eligible to apply under this option.
• KGSP alumni are eligible to apply through the Embassy Track only.
• Applicants from China must submit their applications to the China Scholarship Council, in accordance with the agreement between the government of Korea and the government of China.
• Applicants from the Czech Republic must submit their applications to the Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic, in accordance with the agreement between the government of Korea and the government of the Czech Republic.
◦ NIIED selects the universities for the above mentioned program
◦ The selected universities recommend talented exchange students to NIIED
• Applicants submit applications to the Korean Embassies or to the designated universities in Korea. Each embassy and university selects the successful candidates among the applicants based on NIIED’s selection criteria.
• The NIIED Selection Committee selects the successful candidates among those who pass the 1st round.
• The applications of the 2nd round successful candidates will finally be reviewed by the universities for admission. The final round successful candidates must receive admission from at least one of the universities they applied.
Related Foreign Govt (Direct) Scholarship
|Israeli Government Scholarship||Masters Level.||March 31, 2018|
- BIM Training Courses of April-2018
- রূপালী ব্যাংকের অফিসার ক্যাশ পদের লিখিত পরীক্ষা ৩০ মার্চ
- সোনালী ব্যাংকে অফিসার পদে নিয়োগে এমসিকিউ পরীক্ষা
- মুন্সীগঞ্জ জেলার শিক্ষার্থীদের জন্য এককালীন বৃত্তি
- Six month long ACBA course offer by BIM
- শেরপুরের শিক্ষার্থীদের এককালীন বৃত্তি দেবে শেরপুর জেলা পরিষদ
- এশিয়ান ইউনিভার্সিটির বাংলা বিভাগের পুনর্মিলনী ৩১ মার্চ
- যুব প্রতিবন্ধী আইটি প্রতিযোগিতার আবেদন শুরু
- NIMC Offers Training on Digital Photography
- কুয়েটের তৃতীয় সমাবর্তন ০৪ এপ্রিল
- GIS Professional Training Admission Announcement, DU
- নোবিপ্রবির সমাবর্তনের নিবন্ধনের সময় বৃদ্ধি
- জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের ডিগ্রি পাস ও সার্টিফিকেট কোর্সের ১ম বর্ষ ফরম পূরণের সময় বৃদ্ধি
- 30th Advanced Training Course on Research Techniques in Social Sciences
- NIMC Offers Training on Television Program Production