Masters, PhD Level.
• Applicants and their parents must hold foreign citizenship.
• Korean citizens, including those who hold dual citizenship, are NOT eligible to apply.
• Applicants and their parents who had previously held Korean citizenship must submit the document of the renunciation of their Korean citizenship.
2. Age • Applicants must be under 40 years of age as of September 1, 2018 (born after September 1, 1977). • He or she is a citizen of one of the countries below. Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Republic of Congo, Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyz Republic, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
3. Degree Requirements
Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree as of August 31, 2018.
• A Bachelor’s degree, or a diploma equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree, is required for a Master’s program applicant.
• A Master’s degree, or a diploma equivalent to a Master’s degree, is required for a Doctoral program applicant.
• The Research Program applicants must hold a degree, or a diploma equivalent to or higher than a Master’s degree as of August 31, 2018.
• Postdoctoral Research Program: A Doctoral degree, or a diploma equivalent to a Doctoral degree, is required.
• Professor Exchange Program: A Master’s degree, or a diploma equivalent to or higher than a Master’s degree, is required.
• An Applicant who is expected to obtain the official diploma by August 31, 2018 must submit a certificate of expected degree at the time of applying. The official diploma must be submitted as soon as it is issued.
Applicants who have completed a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral degree in Korea are NOT eligible to apply.
This restriction does not apply for Overseas Korean Adoptee applicants.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
• Entry to Korea: an economy class flight ticket to Korea
• Return flight: an economy class flight ticket from Korea to KGSP scholar’s home country.
• The airfare for entry will NOT be provided to scholars who have resided in Korea from the time of applying and on.
• The return flight is available only for the KGSP scholars who successfully complete their degree course work.
• The return flight is NOT offered for those who withdraw from the scholarship.
• Any fees incurred in the domestic travel within a KGSP scholar’s home country are NOT covered.
*International travel insurance is NOT covered.
*The flight tickets for the Chinese and Czech KGSP scholars will be prepared and provided by the Chinese and the Czech governments, according to the agreements with the Korean government.
2. Settlement Allowance: 200,000 KRW
3. Monthly Allowance
• Degree Program (Master’s or Doctoral): 900,000 KRW
• Research Program: 1,500,000 KRW
4. Research Allowance
• Liberal Arts and Social Science Degrees: 210,000 KRW per semester
• Science, Technology and Engineering Degrees: 240,000 KRW per semester
5. Language Training Fees: Fully covered
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: March 01, 2018
Last Date: March 08, 2018
More Info: Click
Applicants must apply for the Korean Government Scholarship Program either through the Korean Embassy in their home country or one of the selected universities.
Offices accepting applications
• 117 Embassies of the Republic of Korea: At some embassies, the Korean Education Center or the Korean Cultural Center is the department in charge of accepting and reviewing the KGSP applications.
• Contacting the embassy to inquire on the department in charge is strongly recommended.
• 65 Universities in Korea: The application submitted to more than ONE office above, will be automatically disqualified and discarded. • Those who apply as overseas Korean adoptees must apply through the Korean Embassy in their home countries. Only those from the selected 12 countries are eligible to apply under this option.
• KGSP alumni are eligible to apply through the Embassy Track only.
• Applicants from China must submit their applications to the China Scholarship Council, in accordance with the agreement between the government of Korea and the government of China.
• Applicants from the Czech Republic must submit their applications to the Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic, in accordance with the agreement between the government of Korea and the government of the Czech Republic.
◦ NIIED selects the universities for the above mentioned program
◦ The selected universities recommend talented exchange students to NIIED
• Applicants submit applications to the Korean Embassies or to the designated universities in Korea. Each embassy and university selects the successful candidates among the applicants based on NIIED’s selection criteria.
• The NIIED Selection Committee selects the successful candidates among those who pass the 1st round.
• The applications of the 2nd round successful candidates will finally be reviewed by the universities for admission. The final round successful candidates must receive admission from at least one of the universities they applied.
Related Foreign Govt (Direct) Scholarship
|Danish Government Scholarship||PhD Level.||February 01, 2019|
|Government of Russia Scholarship||Bachelor, Masters, MPhil, PhD, PGD, Diploma Level.||February 15, 2019|
|Turkey Burslary Scholarships Scholarship||Bachelor, Masters, PhD, PGD Level.||February 20, 2019|
- NIMC Offers Training Course on Digital Photography
- মাস্টার্স শেষ পর্বের পরীক্ষা শুরু ৫ ফেব্রুয়ারি
- ঢাবির ইসলামিক স্টাডিজ বিভাগের ২য় পুনর্মিলনী ৯ ফেব্রুয়ারি
- NSU offers CEP Course in Spring'19
- IML, DU Offers Junior certificate & elementary Course
- ইউল্যাবের পঞ্চম সমাবর্তন ২৫ ফেব্রুয়ারী
- 3D in Animation Certificate Course offer by CSE, DU
- BIM Training Courses in February 2019
- ন্যাশনাল হোটেল এন্ড ট্যুরিজম ইন্সটিটিউটে বিভিন্ন সার্টিফিকেট কোর্সে ভর্তির আহ্বান
- ঢাবিতে আরবি ভাষা শিক্ষা কোর্সে আবেদন শুরু
- ঢাবিতে সামাজিক বিজ্ঞানে উচ্চতর গবেষণা পদ্ধতি বিষয়ক প্রশিক্ষণ
- রবীন্দ্র বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের স্নাতক ভর্তির বিষয়ক্রম পছন্দের ফরম ওয়েবসাইটে
- মেডিক্যালের ৩য় দফায় মাইগ্রেশন এবং অপেক্ষামান তালিকা থেকে ভর্তি শুরু ৯ জানুয়ারি
- জাবির তৃতীয় ধাপে ভর্তি নিশিচিকরণের পর শূন্য আসনে ভর্তির আবেদন গ্রহণ ৯ জানুয়ারি
- ক্যাটারিং পেশায় দক্ষতা বৃদ্ধিতে বিমান ফ্লাইট ক্যাটারিং সেন্টারের প্রশিক্ষণ