(1) The candidates with degrees from high schools equal to Turkish high schools satisfying the conditions of this announcement can apply to undergraduate programs (to receive BS or BA degrees) at Abdullah Gül University (AGU) provided that they follow the instructions in this announcement. The candidates satisfying one of the following citizenship conditions are eligible to apply to degree programs under this announcement:
1) Foreign national students;
2) Natural born citizens of the Republic of Turkey who have been permitted by the Turkish Ministry of Interior Affairs to abandon their citizenship and who hold an “Official Document for the Use of Rights Granted by the Turkish Citizenship Law” (it might prove useful for such applicants to review the laws governing Turkish citizenship);
3) Natural born citizens of a foreign country who later acquired Turkish citizenship or such applicants who have dual citizenship;
4) Turkish citizens who completed their entire secondary education in a foreign country other than Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC);
5) TRNC citizens having residency in the TRNC who completed their secondary education in the TRNC and received a General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (GCE AL), commonly 4 referred to as an A-level qualification, and such applicants who completed their secondary education between 2005 and 2010 in another country and received a GCE AL.
English Language Proficiency Exams accepted by AGU
(1) English is the language of instruction at Abdullah Gül University with the exception of foreign languages classes. International applicants therefore must show proof of English proficiency in order to be accepted into one of the University’s Faculties. If applicants fail to show proof of one of the following English Proficiency exams, they can still receive admission and be registered into the University’s Language School until their English level is considered sufficient by the Language School to study at the Faculty level.
a) TOEFL: Test of English as a Foreign Language − TOEFL (PBT) 537, TWE 4.0 − Computer based TOEFL (CBT) 203, TWE 4.0 − İnternet based TOEFL (IBT) 75, TWE 19 Please submit your TOEFL score via the official ETS website with AGU’s Institution (DI) Code: B426
b) İMS: Abdullah Gül University English Proficiency Exam (To be taken in AGU in September 2018) Students will take 5 skill-based exams (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading, Linguistic Aptitude) graded out of 5 points (Total 25 points) and need a minimum of 24 to pass.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
• Schoarship awardess will have the opportunity to study in a 4-year undergraduate program in one of the best universities in Turkey*!
• Aside from its very low tuition fees, AGU also offers very affordable on-campus student accommodation. Without the tuition fee payments, AGU students will be receiving a top quality education in English (from high profile international and Turkish professors with international experience) for a very low dorms fee.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: February 01, 2018
Last Date: August 03, 2018
More Info: Click
• Apply online.
• All undergraduate applicants are automatically considered for our Scholarship opportunity.
• The Scholarships will be awarded to the top candidates based on the following Selection Criteria:
• International Exams (e.g. SAT, ACT, GCE A-Levels, IB)
• High School results
• English Proficiency (TOEFL)
• Awards/Certificates (extra-curricular activities)
• Quality of your Statement of Purpose
The final list of accepted students will be published on the University’s website at the end of the application period along with an official waiting list including 5 potential substitute students in each AGU Faculty.
(2) A letter of acceptance will be sent to candidates who are eligible for registration by the relevant unit. Using this letter, candidates are required to obtain their Turkish Student Visa ("Education Visa") from a Turkish Embassy. This visa is necessary to enter Turkey and register university.
(3) In case of any sort of written cancellation of previously accepted students and their withdrawal from their rights as accepted students, it will be the University’s right to contact the waiting list students and offer them the vacated positions.
Students admitted to a program will receive a letter of acceptance from Abdullah Gül University. Students with the acceptance letter should obtain a "student visa" from a Turkish Embassy. This visa is necessary to enter Turkey and enroll at the university.
Related Foreign Organization Scholarship
|King's College London Scholarship||Bachelor Level.||April 12, 2019|
|The Université Paris-Dauphine Scholarship||Masters Level.||April 30, 2019|
|University of Surrey Scholarship||Bachelor Level.||December 12, 2019|
|Islamic Development Bank Scholarship||Bachelor, Masters, PhD Level.||February 28, 2019|
|The Indiana University Scholarship||Bachelor Level.||February 28, 2019|
|The University of Technology Sydney Scholarship||Masters Level.||July 29, 2019|
|Edith Cowan University, Australia Scholarship||Masters Level.||July 30, 2019|
|IREX - Investing in people. Inspiring change. Scholarship||Bachelor, Masters, PGD Level.||March 01, 2019|
|University of Canterbury Scholarship||Bachelor Level.||March 01, 2019|
|The University of New England Scholarship||Masters, PhD Level.||March 15, 2019|
|Commonwealth Scholarship Commission Scholarship||PhD, PGD, Diploma Level.||March 28, 2019|
|Regent's University London Scholarship||Bachelor, PGD Level.||March 31, 2019|
|Northwestern Polytechical University Scholarship||PhD, Masters, Bachelor Level.||May 19, 2019|
|Durham University Scholarship||Masters Level.||May 31, 2019|
|Victoria University of Wellington Scholarship||Bachelor, Masters, PhD Level.||October 30, 2019|
- মাস্টার্স ও পিএইচডি অধ্যায়নে প্রধানমন্ত্রী ফেলোশীপ বৃত্তির বিজ্ঞপ্তি প্রকাশ
- A training course on Science Communication offer by IEDCR
- Admission Announcement on GIS Training at DU, Batch-18
- স্বাস্থ্য মন্ত্রণালয়ে নিয়োগের মৌখিক পরীক্ষা শুরু ১৬ মার্চ
- গ্রন্থাগার ও তথ্য বিজ্ঞান ১ম ও ২য় সেমিস্টার পরীক্ষা শুরু ১৭ ফেব্রুয়ারি
- জাবিতে প্রথম বর্ষের ক্লাস শুরু ২৪ ফেব্রুয়ারি
- বাংলাদেশ শিল্পকলা একাডেমীতে প্রশিক্ষণ কোর্সে ভর্তি
- তিন ব্যাংকের সমন্বিত অফিসার ক্যাশ পদের নিয়োগে মৌখিক পরীক্ষা ১৭ ফেব্রুয়ারী
- ইসলামী আরবি বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের অধীন কামিল পরীক্ষার সময় পরিবর্তন
- এসএসসি'র আইসিটি পরীক্ষা পেছালো
- ১ম বর্ষ অনার্স পরীক্ষার ফল পুনঃনিরীক্ষণের আবেদন শুরু বৃহস্পতিবার
- দুবাইয়ে আন্তর্জাতিক হিফয্ প্রতিযোগিতার জন্য বাংলাদেশী নিকট আবেদনের আহ্বান
- IML, JnU offers 4 month long certificate course
- তৃতীয় বাংলাবিদ প্রতিযোগিতার নিবন্ধন শুরু
- IML, DU offers junior certificate and elementary courses'19