Prospective applicants must meet all of the following conditions.
(1) CITIZENSHIP: An applicant and his or her parents must be citizens of the country where this scholarship is offered.
Attention! Neither the applicant nor the parents should hold the Korean citizenship.
(2) AGE: An applicant must be under age 25 as of March 1, 2018 (Should be born after March, 1, 1993).
(3) HEALTH: An applicant must be in good health, both physically and mentally.
Those with disabilities, but in good mental and physical health, are eligible to apply.
Those with severe illness are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply.
(4) LEVEL OF EDUCATION: An applicant must have graduated or be expected to graduate from a high school as of March 1, 2018
Those who have already achieved a Bachelor’s degree or a higher degree are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply.
Those who have graduated or are expected to graduate from a high school in Korea are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply.
(5) GRADES: An applicant must either have the cumulative grade point average (C.G.P.A.) of 80% (out of 100%), or be ranked within the top 20% throughout the entire high school period.
C.G.P.A. should be 2.64/4.0, 2.80/4.3, 2.91/4.5, 3.23/5.0 or higher [see Appendix 2]
If an applicant’s high school has an evaluation system different from the above scales, see 7-(2)-⑨.
(6) An applicant should never have been awarded with any scholarship programs from Korea for an undergraduate degree program.
(7) An applicant must have no limitations in travelling abroad
(8) Applicants who have proficiency in the Korean or English language will be given preference.
(9) Descendants of the Korean War veterans will be given preference.
(10) Applicants from low income families or underprivilegedbackgrounds will be given preference.
(11) An applicant is restricted to apply either for the Embassy Track or for the Regional University Track.
Applicants who apply for both tracks will be automatically disqualified and their applications will be eliminated.
Attention! The applicants in the Regional University track must apply for ONLY ONE University. Applicants who apply for more than one university will be automatically disqualified and their applications will be eliminated.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
(1) Scholarship Period: March 1, 2018 ~ February 28, 2023 (1-year Language + 4-year Degree Program)
(2) Scholarship Benefits
① Airplane Ticket or Airfare: The scholarship covers an economy class flight with the shortest route between a scholar’s country and Korea. A one-way ticket to Korea will be offered to each scholar at the beginning of the scholarship program; another one-way ticket from Korea will be offered for those who complete their studies under the scholarship program.
② Monthly Stipend: 800,000 KRW per month
③ Tuition: The tuition fee up to 5 million KRW is covered by NIIED. In case the tuition is higher than 5 million KRW, the exceeding amount is covered by the host university. The university entrance fee is covered by the host university.
④ Settlement Allowance: 200,000 KRW upon arrival
⑤ Scholarship Completion Grants: 100,000 KRW upon completion of studies
⑥ Korean Language Training: The full cost for the 1 year is covered by NIIED and the language institution.
⑦ Medical Insurance: Scholars are covered by health insurance for major accidents and illnesses during their scholarship period.
⑧ Korean Proficiency Grants: Scholars with level 5 or 6 on TOPIK will receive 100,000 KRW won per month during the degree program.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: September 17, 2017
Last Date: September 02, 2017
More Info: Click .
An applicant can submit his/her application form of Korean Scholarship with required document .
See details here .
The designated universities announce call for applications.
Applicants must check the announcement from the universities, including the deadline.
① NIIED does not cover the expenses for the domestic travel both in a scholar’s home country and in Korea.
② Airfare for entry into Korea will not be provided to a grantee that has been staying in Korea as of the date of announcement of successful candidates
③ NIIED does not cover the expenses for traveler’s insurance.
④ The medical fee is to be reimbursed through the insurance company to a scholar after he or she pays first. However, the expense for dental care or chronic disease will not be covered.
⑤ In case a scholar withdraws from the scholarship program within the first 3 months after entering Korea, he or she must return all scholarship benefits offered, which includes the entry airfare, settlement allowance, monthly stipend, tuition, language training fees, Korean proficiency grants, and medical insurance.
⑥ The return flight ticket and the Scholarship Completion Grants will not be offered for those who withdraw from the scholarship program.
⑦ If a student temporarily leaves Korea during the language program, the allowance will not be given during the period student was absent in Korea. The allowance will not be given if a student’s leave of absence period exceeds 30days during the degree program.
- জগন্নাথ বিশ্ববিদ্যালয় দিবস উপলক্ষে কর্মসূচী
- প্রফেশনাল ভর্তির ১ম মেধা তালিকা প্রকাশ ২০ অক্টোবর
- সরকারি মেডিকেল কলেজে ভর্তি : নির্বাচিত ৪০৬৮, অপেক্ষায় ৫০০
- বঙ্গবন্ধু মেরিটাইম ইউনিভার্সিটিতে স্নাতক ভর্তি পরীক্ষার সময় পরিবর্তন
- স্নাতক প্রথম বর্ষ ভর্তির কোটার মেধা তালিকা প্রকাশ ১৭ অক্টোবর
- চক্ষুসংক্রান্ত বিভিন্ন স্বল্প ও দীর্ঘ মেয়াদী পিজিডি প্রশিক্ষণ দেবে এনআইওএইচ
- যবিপ্রবিতে ভর্তি পরীক্ষার আবেদনের সময় বাড়লো
- জবির বাণিজ্য ইউনিটের ফল প্রকাশ
- ঢাবির ‘খ’ ইউনিটের ফল প্রকাশ, পাসের হার ২৩.৭২ শতাংশ
- রুয়েটের পঞ্চম সমাবর্তন ১ ডিসেম্বর
- EWU offer PGD Course in Leather and Footwear Management
- ঢাবি খ-ইউনিট ভর্তি পরীক্ষার ফল ১৩ অক্টোবর
- বঙ্গবন্ধুর স্মরণে ওয়ার্ল্ড ইউনিভার্সিটির রচনা প্রতিযোগিতা
- বাউবির বি.এড পরীক্ষার সূচী প্রকাশ
- রাবির ভর্তি পরীক্ষার সময়সূচী প্রকাশ