Diploma, PhD, Masters, Bachelor Level.
• The scholarships are intended solely to promote the studies of adults who are foreign nationals from developing third countries in need. Neither a citizen of the Czech Republic, nor a citizen of a member state of the European Union, nor any other foreign national with a permit to permanent residence on the territory of the Czech Republic may, therefore, be granted this type of scholarship. Furthermore, the scholarships may not be granted to persons under 18 years of age. (The applicants have to turn 18 as of 1 September of the year when they commence studies in the Czech Republic at the latest.)
• In Bachelor/ Master/ Doctoral Study Programmes plus one-year Preparatory Course of the English language (Which is combined with other field-specific training): Government scholarships of this category are awarded to graduates from upper secondary schools, or Bachelor’s / Master’s degree courses, as applicable, Who can Enroll only in Study Programmes in which instruction is given in the English language. Depending on the subject area, Applicants are normally required to sit entrance Examinations at the higher education institution Concerned. Successful passing of Entrance examination constitutes a precondition for the scholarship award; or
• In follow-up study Programmes Master or Doctoral Study Programmes: Government scholarships of this category are awarded to graduates of Bachelor or Master Study Programmes, respectively, Enroll in the WHO study Programmes with instruction in the English language.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
The scholarship covers the necessary costs related to staying and studying in the CR. The scholarship amount is regularly amended. Currently, the amount paid to students on a Bachelor’s, Master’s or follow-up Master’s study programme stands at CZK 14,000 per month, whereas the amount paid to students of a Doctoral study programme stands at CZK 15,000 per month. The above scholarship amount includes an amount designated for the payment of accommodation costs.Costs of accommodation, food, and public transport are covered by scholarship holders from the scholarship under the same conditions that apply to students who are citizens of the CR. Should healthcare exceeding standard care be required by the student, s/he shall cover it at his/her own cost. Travel expenses for traveling to the Czech Republic and back to the student’s home country are paid by the party that nominated the student to study in the CR or by the foreign national at his/her own cost.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: July 20, 2017
Last Date: September 30, 2017
More Info: Click
All applicants shall fill in the electronic application form available on the website stated in Chapter 2 and successfully register (i.e., obtain an application identification number by sending a completed application form to the pertinent authority electronically). The applicant shall send the completed application form to the Mission in electronic form, i.e., by completing online registration.
Prospective applicants are advised to address their inquiries concerning, among others, their eligibility and closing date for applications to the Czech Embassies in their countries.
Related Foreign Govt (Ministry) Scholarship
|Government of India Scholarship||Diploma Level.||December 01, 2017|
- Diploma in Population Sciences, 2017 admission starts at DU
- নোবিপ্রবিতে স্নাতক ১ম বর্ষে ভর্তির আবেদন সময় বৃদ্ধি
- বিডিবিএলের নিয়োগ পরীক্ষা স্থগিত
- IDEB offers Training Courses for Engineers
- NIMC Offers Training on 'Non Linear Video Editing
- ন্যাশনাল হোটেল এন্ড ট্যুরিজম ট্রেনিং ইন্সটিটিউটে প্রশিক্ষণ কোর্সে ভর্তি
- ঢাবির 'গ' ইউনিটের ফল প্রকাশ আজ সন্ধ্যায়
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 10 Batch at DU
- LCMC course admission October 2017 at IBA, DU
- জবির 'ই' ইউনিটের ফল প্রকাশ
- Short certificate Course on Arabic & French language offer by IML, DU
- ‘অনলাইন সার্টিফিকেট কোর্স অন জার্নালিজম’ এ ভর্তি
- ঢাবির সাংবাদিকতায় অ্যালামনাইয়ের সাধারণ সভা শনিবার
- ১৬০ জনকে নারীকে বিনামূল্যে প্রশিক্ষণ দিবে ফজিলাতুন্নেছা মুজিব মহিলা প্রশিক্ষণ একাডেমী
- Admission in MLOP- Ophthalmic Assistant Certificate Course