The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
• This PhD is a joint collaboration between the University of Pisa and the Universities of Florence and Siena. One of the 12 Ph.D. fellowships is specifically reserved for students which got their master degree outside Italy, and one fellowship is devoted to researches on ICT for Industry 4.0. Fellowships are increased by 50% for periods of research visits abroad. Extra funding is available for participation in international conferences, schools, workshops, and short research visits. The language of the Ph.D. program is English.
• The candidate must be in possession of the old system or specialist/teaching degree or equivalent degree suitable stranger.The suitability of the foreign qualification is assessed by the Selection Board or by the teachers of the course. The qualification required for access to the course must be completed by 31 October prior to the start of the course. The admitted student in “surplus” is to achieve the degree by the date of registration. Applicants, owners of an equivalent foreign qualification for the level, nature, content and academic rights (access to more courses), the Italian academic qualification required for access to the PhD program, may, where appropriate, submit the documents relating to consular degree (translation, legalization and declaration of value) for the sole purpose of facilitating the assessment of the admission papers of the course.
• The application is still subject to an evaluation of foreign qualifications for the sole purpose of registration to a doctorate, by the examining board or by the teachers of the course. In order to ensure dell’equiparabilità assessment of foreign qualification, candidates are still highly recommended to support the application with the aforementioned consular documents (translation, legalization, declaration of value) and other appropriate documentation needed to verify the elements of the foreign qualification (Diploma Supplement, Transcript of Records, certificates of ENIC-NARIC centers, etc.). The absence of such documents could prejudice the assessment of a foreign qualification as admission requirement in the event that the Board of Examiners (or the Academic Board) is not able to declare the aforementioned necessary and comparability.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Fellowships are increased by 50% for periods of research visits abroad. Extra funding is available for participation in international conferences, schools, workshops, and short research visits.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: July 29, 2017
Last Date: July 19, 2017
More Info: Click
During the online application, the following documents must be uploaded:
• The curriculum together with any relevant documentation
• A research project (only if listed in Attachment An available at the bottom of the page)
• The degree of study accompanied by the documents referred to in Article 3 of the competition notice
• References and their contact details (email addresses and telephone numbers) (only if indicated in Attachment an available at the bottom of the page)
Failure to upload the curriculum and/or the research project is not a reason for exclusion. The candidate is required to submit separate curricula for each selection he/she is applying for. Sending only the curriculum does not mean registering for the competition notice.
- GIS Training Admission Announcement , DU (10th Batch)
- জাতীয় গনমাধ্যম ইনস্টিটিউটের প্রশিক্ষন সংক্রান্ত পুনঃবিঞ্জপ্তি
- Arabic & French language courses at IML, DU
- Training course on SPSS for professional & Students
- ঢাবি শক্তি ইনস্টিটিউটের ভর্তি পরীক্ষা আগামী ১৫ জুলাই
- BICM offers one year PGD in Capital Market
- জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে অনার্স ২য় বর্ষের ফলাফল পুনঃনিরীক্ষণ শুরু কাল
- Training courses admission July 2017 starts at IICT
- Six months Diploma program admission starts at IICT, KUET
- Six months Diploma program admission starts in BIM
- PGD in Genocide Studies offered by CGS, DU
- ফাজিল অনার্স ১ম বর্ষের ফল প্রকাশ আগামীকাল
- Training courses admission July 2017 starts at BIM
- NIMC Offers Training on Modern Broadcast Technology
- BICM offers 5 certificate training programs