Masters, Bachelor Level.
(1) Only those who hold a citizenship of the 20 countries below are eligible for the program.
Countries are: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Uzbekistan, Vietnam
(2) Have graduated or be scheduled to graduate from a high school/university by 28th Feb, 2018.
* Applicants who apply for the master’s program must hold a Bachelor’s degree or a diploma that is equivalent to or higher than a Bachelor’s degree.
* Applicants who are expecting to graduate by 28th Feb, 2018 must submit a certificate of graduation expectation when you apply, and submit the official certificate of graduation(degree or diploma) to Karts by 1st March, 2018
(3) Have adequate health, both physically and mentally.
(4) Have no limitations in travelling abroad.
(5) Have outstanding artistic talents, gifted skills and an excellent academic record.
(6) Applicants recommended by the government, ministries, and embassies of Korea and each country.
(7) Applicants recommended by the rector of the university graduated or attending, or head of government approved organizations, companies and art related institution etc.
(8) Specific Qualification and Portfolio and Requirement by each department and major.
- Please refer to “APPENDIX 1”. If there aren’t any references, you can make your own portfolio.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Airfare : the shortest route, economy class, when entering and graduating
∙ Monthly Allowance : 800,000won(KRW) per month
∙ Korean Language Training Fee : Full coverage
∙ Tuitions : Full coverage(regular semester only))
∙ Medical Insurance : Limited coverage
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: March 30, 2017
Last Date: June 30, 2017
More Info: Click
Applicant Should submit the application and required documents only by postal or in person.
Address : M505, Office of External Affairs 146-37, 32gil, Hwarang-ro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, Postal Code : 136-716, Republic of Korea (Receiver : AMA Manager)
* Admissions decision will be notified through K-Arts website and personal e- mail. ( http://eng.karts.ac.kr)
• Dual applications are not accepted. Applicants must apply for this program via only one department.
• Submitted documents will not be returned to the applicants.
• K-Arts does not compensate expenses for insurance for traveling to and from Korea.
• If there is any inconsistency in the applicant’s name or birth date on submitted documents, further evidential document to verify it should be attached.
• Original documents should be submitted. However, if they are not available, copies must be authenticated by the issuing institution that they are the same with the originals.
• All of the materials should be A4 sized ones; if smaller, attach the material to an additional A4 sized paper; if bigger, fold it up to be an A4 sized one.
• A grade transcript should contain a description of the school grading system. And if the applicant class rank or percentile is not stated in the transcript, you should submit an additional official certificate issued by your school to prove that your academic achievement.
• Any documents written in languages other than Korean or English should be submitted along with notarized translation in Korean (or English). Any transcripts and certificates of (expected) graduation issued must have the apostille certificate attached or undergo the consular legalization process. (See Apostille Certificate Submission Guide “APPENDIX 2”)
• All recommendation letters shall include a personal contact and an original signature of references.
• Airfare for entry into Korea will not be provided to a grantee that has been staying in Korea as of the date of announcement of successful candidates.
• All grantee has to take Korean language training before his/her entrance to K-Arts, and one who cannot reach to 85% attendance record shall be eliminated and shall refund expenses. Exemption from language training is allowed to one who has achieved over TOPIK level 5.
• Incomplete or incorrect documents may lead to application rejection or failure in the Selection Committee, and scholarship revocation even after entry into Korea.
• The medical fee is to be reimbursed through the insurance company to the grantee after s/he pays first. However, the expense for dental clinic or chronic disease will not be covered.
• All AMA students are required to maintain strict legal and regulatory compliance for the government of Korea, K-Arts regulation and AMA regulation.
• Any grantee who quits the program after s/he entering Korea should refund all scholarship; airfare for coming into Korea; monthly stipend and Korean language training expenses, etc.
Related Foreign Govt (Ministry) Scholarship
|Government of India Scholarship||Diploma Level.||December 01, 2017|
- GIS Training Admission Announcement , DU (10th Batch)
- জাতীয় গনমাধ্যম ইনস্টিটিউটের প্রশিক্ষন সংক্রান্ত পুনঃবিঞ্জপ্তি
- Arabic & French language courses at IML, DU
- Training course on SPSS for professional & Students
- ঢাবি শক্তি ইনস্টিটিউটের ভর্তি পরীক্ষা আগামী ১৫ জুলাই
- BICM offers one year PGD in Capital Market
- জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে অনার্স ২য় বর্ষের ফলাফল পুনঃনিরীক্ষণ শুরু কাল
- Training courses admission July 2017 starts at IICT
- Six months Diploma program admission starts at IICT, KUET
- Six months Diploma program admission starts in BIM
- PGD in Genocide Studies offered by CGS, DU
- ফাজিল অনার্স ১ম বর্ষের ফল প্রকাশ আগামীকাল
- Training courses admission July 2017 starts at BIM
- NIMC Offers Training on Modern Broadcast Technology
- BICM offers 5 certificate training programs