Masters, PhD Level.
2nd Degree Studies (Master Studies):Candidate profile:
• Graduate of the 1st degree studies (completed in 2016 or 2017) conducted in the aforementioned areas of sciences or current final year student of the 1st degree studies in the academic year 2016/2017;
• In the absence of the form of 1st degree studies in the higher education system of the country which issued the diploma, graduate of Master’s degree or equivalent studies (completed in 2016 or 2017) or current final year student of Master’s degree or equivalent studies in the academic year 2016/2017, conducted in the aforementioned areas of sciences.
3rd Degree Studies (PhD Studies): Candidate profile:
• Graduate of Master’s degree or equivalent studies completed no earlier than three years ago (does notapply to persons already studying in Poland);
• Graduates of Master’s degree or equivalent studies completed in the country of origin of candidates will be preferred (however, this does not preclude persons with Polish university diploma from the possibility of applying for the scholarship)
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
The amount of the scholarship, which covers the costs of accommodation and living, is PLN 1350 per month.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: May 19, 2017
Last Date: June 23, 2017
More Info: Click
2nd Degree Studies (Master Studies): The candidates are required to submit completed and signed questionnaire to Polish diplomatic posts, along with the following attachments:
• Description of the proposed dissertation according to the following specifications: 1.5-2 A4 pages, font size 12, spacing 1.5; required elements of description include: proposal for a topic, problem and research method, detailed description of chapters);
• A copy of the 1st degree studies graduation diploma with a supplement, in the absence of the form of1st degree studies in the higher education system of the country of origin – a copy of diploma ofMaster’s Degree or equivalent with a supplement or certificate of the marks obtained in the winter session in the final year of 1st degree studies or final year of Master’s degree or equivalent studies, and the planned date of completion;
• A copy of health certificate;
• A copy of passport.
3rd Degree Studies (PhD Studies): The candidates are required to submit, via the university admitting the foreigner to the 3rd-degree studies, to the Bureau for Academic Recognition and International Exchange, completed and signed questionnaire along with the following attachments:
• Outline of the doctoral dissertation prepared in accordance with the following specifications: 4-5 A4 pages, font size 12, spacing 1.5; required elements of description include: proposal for a topic, research problem, the main hypothesis and research method, detailed description of chapters); • A copy of the Master’s degree graduation diploma (with a supplement) authorising to take up doctoral studies in the issuing country (not applicable to persons already studying in Poland);a document confirming admission by the university (or the promise of admission), in the mode provided for foreigners, to 3rd degree studies with the scholarship of the Minister of Science and Higher Education, stating that financial conditions will change when a foreigner does not obtain a scholarship (does not apply to persons already studying in Poland); • Opinions of two independent academics (Prof. or PhD), including at least one from Poland); • A curriculum vitae with a covering letter; • A copy of health certificate (it does not concern to people already studying in Poland); • A copy of passport; A copy of the document authorizing to the stay on the Polish territory (for people already studying in Poland or holding a valid visa).
Verification of candidates in terms of meeting the formal requirements of the programme and selection of the scholarship recipients will be carried out on the basis of documents submitted by the candidates.
Information about the recruitment results will be communicated to the candidates via the Polish diplomatic posts until AUGUST 2017.
- Diploma in Population Sciences, 2017 admission starts at DU
- নোবিপ্রবিতে স্নাতক ১ম বর্ষে ভর্তির আবেদন সময় বৃদ্ধি
- বিডিবিএলের নিয়োগ পরীক্ষা স্থগিত
- IDEB offers Training Courses for Engineers
- NIMC Offers Training on 'Non Linear Video Editing
- ন্যাশনাল হোটেল এন্ড ট্যুরিজম ট্রেনিং ইন্সটিটিউটে প্রশিক্ষণ কোর্সে ভর্তি
- ঢাবির 'গ' ইউনিটের ফল প্রকাশ আজ সন্ধ্যায়
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 10 Batch at DU
- LCMC course admission October 2017 at IBA, DU
- জবির 'ই' ইউনিটের ফল প্রকাশ
- Short certificate Course on Arabic & French language offer by IML, DU
- ‘অনলাইন সার্টিফিকেট কোর্স অন জার্নালিজম’ এ ভর্তি
- ঢাবির সাংবাদিকতায় অ্যালামনাইয়ের সাধারণ সভা শনিবার
- ১৬০ জনকে নারীকে বিনামূল্যে প্রশিক্ষণ দিবে ফজিলাতুন্নেছা মুজিব মহিলা প্রশিক্ষণ একাডেমী
- Admission in MLOP- Ophthalmic Assistant Certificate Course