• Eligible countries for the ORD competition are those classified as low-income or middle-income countries.
• Open only to researchers who are nationals of an eligible country
• Open to citizens of eligible countries who are temporarily based in a non-eligible country but not for more than five years as of 16 July, 2017
• The upper age limit for all applicants is 45 years as of 16 July, 2017
• Staff members of multilateral and bilateral organizations are NOT eligible to apply
• Previous and current employees of GDN or its Regional Network Partners (RNPs) are NOT eligible to apply up till 5 years from the completion of their tenure. Previous GDN Board Members, project mentors and members of evaluation teams are NOT eligible to apply
• Similar proposals or papers resulting as products from full or partial GDN funded activities cannot be submitted for this competition
• Past ORD winners and finalists are not eligible to apply with the same or similar research proposal. Winners are not eligible to apply for a period of 3 years subsequent to their submission of a successful proposal
• Past and current AMC reviewers are not eligible to take part in the competition.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
First Prize: US$ 30,000; Second Prize: US$ 10,000; Third Prize: US$ 5,000.
The mode of application is online. Apply here
All submissions must use this template. Any proposal submission not based on this template will not be considered.
• Applicants must indicate the theme under which the proposal is being submitted. Submissions that do not fall within one of the three competitionsub-themes will not be considered.
• Complete and submit all sections of this template (including a budget narrative).
• If available, please submit the executive summary of an external, independent evaluation.
• Please append a list of organizations participating in the project and their respective contributions.
• The project must be conducted between March 2018 and March 2020; this will include writing and presentation of the final report.
• The entire proposal should not exceed 20 pages – excluding cover page and table of contents. Additional information can be provided in annexes.
• The document should be A4 page formatting, 11-point font, Calibri, one-inch margins. • Proposals must be submitted in English language.
Once the proposal is fully completed, please submit it as electronic file to the online submission platform which you can access fromwww.gdn.int/awards2017.
If you are not able to submit your application through the website, or for any other question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “MIDP Award”.
- GIS Training Admission Announcement , DU (10th Batch)
- জাতীয় গনমাধ্যম ইনস্টিটিউটের প্রশিক্ষন সংক্রান্ত পুনঃবিঞ্জপ্তি
- Arabic & French language courses at IML, DU
- Training course on SPSS for professional & Students
- ঢাবি শক্তি ইনস্টিটিউটের ভর্তি পরীক্ষা আগামী ১৫ জুলাই
- BICM offers one year PGD in Capital Market
- জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে অনার্স ২য় বর্ষের ফলাফল পুনঃনিরীক্ষণ শুরু কাল
- Training courses admission July 2017 starts at IICT
- Six months Diploma program admission starts at IICT, KUET
- Six months Diploma program admission starts in BIM
- PGD in Genocide Studies offered by CGS, DU
- ফাজিল অনার্স ১ম বর্ষের ফল প্রকাশ আগামীকাল
- Training courses admission July 2017 starts at BIM
- NIMC Offers Training on Modern Broadcast Technology
- BICM offers 5 certificate training programs