To apply for this scholarship, you must:
• Be a citizen of a country other than the host Commonwealth country (The UK and/or Gibraltar) or British protected person;
• Be permanently resident in a Commonwealth country
• Be available to start your academic studies in Gibraltar by the start of the academic year in October 2017;
• By October 2017, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honours standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
• Additionally, applicants should usually:
• hold a Master’s degree awarded by a UK University, or an overseas Master’s degree of an equivalent standard, provided that the Master’s degree is in an appropriate cognate area and that the Master’s degree included training in research and the completion of a research project;
• have a good honours degree (or equivalent) in an appropriate discipline, and ideally have research and/or professional experience at postgraduate level as evidenced in published work, written reports or other appropriate evidence of accomplishment.
If English is not your first language you must demonstrate evidence of English language ability to the following (or equivalent) minimum level of proficiency:
• an IELTS score of 6.5; or
• a TOEFL score of 600; and
• have achieved a minimum of English Language competence equivalent to at least IELTS 5.5 across all four areas of competence – writing, reading, speaking and listening.
An IELTS test will be considered valid only if it is taken after 1 October 2016 and before 10th June 2017শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
The Gibraltar Commonwealth Scholarship Scheme provides financial support to include all University fees, one annual return trip to and from the country of residence and a monthly stipend towards completion of a three-year full-time doctoral postgraduate qualification at the University of Gibraltar.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: May 02, 2017
Last Date: June 15, 2017
More Info: Click
This is a joint application system whereby the application is for both the scholarship and for a place to read for a PhD at the University of Gibraltar.
• Applications must be made directly to the University and must include:
• a completed application form, including your research proposal;
• all of the required documentation (i.e. copies of University/College transcripts, award certificates, and certificate of English proficiency where necessary – see below);
• the names and contact details of three personal referees;
• the names and contact details of up to three subject specialists whom you think the University might approach to review your PhD proposal and/or who might be able to offer expert supervision in your field of study.
Incomplete applications will not be processed and will be returned to the applicant.
The application must be received by us by Thursday 15th June, 12 noon Gibraltar time (GMT+1) and applications will be acknowledged by email receipt by 5 pm Gibraltar time (GMT+1) on the same day.
Full applications must be made through the dedicated email account: email@example.com
An IELTS test will be considered valid only if it is taken after 1 October 2016 and before 10th June 2017.
- East West University offers Full free Scholarship for poor students
- কুয়েটে ঈদ-উল-ফিতরের ছুটি শুরু ২২ জুন
- Elementary and Level-1 language courses admission at BUP
- IDEB offers Training courses for July-September'17 Session
- ১৮ জুন থেকে রাবির আবাসিক হল বন্ধ
- জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে স্নাতক (১ম বর্ষ) ভর্তি শুরু ২৪ আগষ্ট
- NSU offers Certificate course in English Proficiency
- ২০১৫ সালের ডিগ্রী পাস ও সার্টিফিকেট পরীক্ষার সময়সূচী প্রকাশ
- C.S July-December, 2017 admission notice at ICSB
- 4th Batch Early Childhood Development (ECD) Course at ICMH
- GIS Training Admission Announcement, DU (9th Batch)
- জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে স্নাতকের রেজিস্ট্রেশন শুরু
- শাবিতে এক মাসের একাডেমিক ছুটি ঘোষণা
- এন.ইউ'তে এম ফিল ও পিএইচ ডি প্রোগ্রামে ভর্তির আবেদন শুরু
- ফ্রি প্রশিক্ষণ কোর্স ভর্তি বিজ্ঞপ্তি