HSC, Bachelor, Masters, PhD, PGD Level.
1. Research Student (Master's and Ph.D.)
• This scholarship is available to university graduates who wish to undertake postgraduate studies at a Japanese university. Applicants should apply for the field of study as they majored in at university or its related field.
• Candidate must be under 35 years of age and a college graduate (includes prospective graduates). Or you must have completed 16 years of schooling.
(2) Undergraduate Student
Students wishing to enter undergraduate course must have completed 12 years of schooling (H.S.C. equivalent). Applicant must be from seventeen to twenty-one years old as of April 1 of the year in which the student arrives in Japan.
(3) College of Technology Student
Student wishing to enter college of technology must have completed 12 years of schooling (H.S.C. equivalent). Applicant must be from seventeen to twenty-one years old as of April 1 of the year in which the student arrives in Japan.
(4) Teacher Training Student
This scholarship is available for Primary and Secondary School Teachers who wish to conduct research on school education at Japanese universities. Applicants must be graduate of a university or a teacher-training school and have worked as a teacher of an primary or secondary educational institution for at least five years in total, as of April 1 of the year in which he/she will apply.শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Allowance: 143,000yen (Research Students(non-regular students), 144,000yen (regular students in Master’s courses or professional graduate courses), or 145,000yen(regular students in doctoral courses) per month. (In case that the recipient research in a designated region, 2,000 or 3,000 yen per month will be added. The monetary amount each year may be subject to change due to budgetary reasons.) The scholarship is cancelled in principle if the recipient is absent from the university for an extended period. The scholarship will be also cancelled in principle in the following situations. If the recipient has been receiving the scholarship despite his/her falling under any of the following situations, the recipient will be ordered to return the amount of scholarship that he/she received during the period wherein he/she was involved with any of the following situations.
The recipient is determined to have made a false statement on his/her application;
The recipient violates any article of his/her pledge to the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology;
The recipient violates any Japanese laws and is sentenced to imprisonment with or without work for life or for a period of exceeding 1 year. However, this shall not apply to those who were found guilty with suspension of execution of sentences;
The recipient is expelled from his/her university or preparatory educational institution or receives other punishment, or is removed from enrollment; (The scholarship payment may be stopped during the period up until punishment is decided by the university, etc.)
It has been determined that it will be impossible for the recipient to complete the training course within the standard time period because of poor academic grades or suspension from the university;
The recipient’s residence status has changed to one other than College Student as defined in the Appended Table I-4 of the Immigration Act;
The recipient has received a scholarship from another institution (excluding those specified for research expenditures).
If he/she proceeds to a more advanced level of education without receiving approval for an extension of the period of the scholarship.
(2) Traveling Costs
Transportation to Japan: The recipient will be provided, according to his/her itinerary and route as designated by MEXT, with an economy-class airplane ticket from the international airport nearest to his/her home country residence * to the New Tokyo International Airport or any other international airport that the appointed university usually uses. Expenses such as inland transportation from his/her home address to the international airport, airport tax, airport usage fees, special taxes on travel, or inland transportation within Japan will NOT be covered. (*The address in the country of the recipient’s nationality stated in the application form is in principle regarded as the recipient’s “home country residence.”)
Transportation from Japan: In principle, the recipient who returns to his/her home country within the fixed period after the expiration of his/her scholarship will be provided, upon application, with an economy-class airplane ticket for travel from the New Tokyo International Airport or any other international airport that the appointed university usually uses to the international airport nearest to his/her home address.
Note 1: In principle, transportation costs to return to home country are not paid if the student who wish for admission in April 2019 and failed or withdrew to proceed to a regular graduate course for a degree from a Research Student (non-degree) course, or to a doctoral course from a master’s course or a professional graduate course, despite applying for extension of the period of the scholarship, as stated “4. Scholarship Payment Period (3) ?,” so please note this when applying for such an extension.
Note 2: Any aviation and accident insurance to and from Japan shall be paid for by the recipient. Note 3: If a grantee continues to stay in Japan after the scholarship period has ended, he/she will not be paid travel expenses to return to the home country for a temporary return.
(3) Tuition and Other Fees: Fees for the entrance examination, matriculation, and tuition at universities will be paid by the Japanese government.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: April 23, 2017
Last Date: May 15, 2017
More Info: Click
Related Foreign Govt (Ministry) Scholarship
|The China University of Petroleum Scholarship||Bachelor, Masters, PhD Level.||July 01, 2018|
- ইন্টারন্যাশনাল মেডিকেল কলেজে বিএসসি ইন নার্সিংয়ে ভর্তির আবেদন গ্রহণ শুরু
- জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের ২০১৭ সালের এমএসএড পরীক্ষা শুরু ২৪ জুন
- উন্মুক্ত বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে মাস্টার অব পাবলিক হেলথ এ ভর্তির আবেদন শুরু
- জগন্নাথ বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে ইসলামিক স্টাডিজ বিভাগে সান্ধ্যকালীন মাস্টার্স প্রোগ্রামে ভর্তি
- জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের অন-ক্যাম্পাস মাস্টার্স প্রোগ্রামে ভর্তির আবেদন শুরু ২৭ মে
- ঢাবির আধুনিক ভাষা ইনস্টিটিউটে ইংরেজী ভাষা শিক্ষাদান প্রোগ্রামে ভর্তি চলছে
- মাগুরা জেলার দরিদ্র, মেধাবী শিক্ষার্থীদের বৃত্তি দেবে জেলা সমিতি
- কানাডিয়ান ইউনিভার্সিটিতে গ্রীষ্মকালীন সেমিস্টারে স্নাতক ও স্নাতকোত্তর পর্যায়ে ভর্তি চলছে
- Nine month long PGD program Offers by EDC, BUTEX
- চট্টগ্রাম বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে সান্ধ্যকালীন এমবিএ'তে ভর্তি চলছে
- বিদেশ গমনে ইচ্ছুকদের কম খরচে ইংরেজী শেখাবে বাংলাদেশ-জার্মান কারিগরি প্রশিক্ষণ কেন্দ্র
- উত্তরা ইউনিভার্সিটিতে গ্রীষ্মকালীন সেমিস্টারে ভর্তি কার্যক্রম চলছে
- জবিতে সান্ধ্যকালীন এমএসসি ইন মাইক্রোবায়লজিতে ভর্তি কার্যক্রম শুরু
- ঢাবিতে স্পিচ এন্ড ল্যাঙ্গুয়েজ প্যাথলজি-তে প্রফেশনাল মাস্টার্স প্রোগ্রামে ভর্তি
- NSU Offers Certificate in English Proficiency Course