• Academic qualifications as laid down by the Institute for the Course concerned.
Working knowledge of English required to follow the Course.
• Age between 25 to 45 years.
• Medically fit to undertake the training.শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
The Government of India provides excursion/economy class air tickets for travel of participants from the capital city of the participants' country to the training Institute in India and back.
Prior to departure for training in India, participants are advised to apply for Visa to the Embassy/High Commission of India, accredited or concurrently accredited to their country. Visa is issued gratis to them. Visa issued for the Course cannot be utilized for some other purpose.
Course Fees Course fees are borne by the Government of India.
Accommodation Accommodation is provided by Government of India in hostel/hotel, depending on the Institute and the charges are borne by the Government of India. In case, the Institute provides hostel accommodation, it is both on single or double occupancy basis depending on the rules of the Institute. Participants are advised to check about the status of hostel on the Institute website. Accommodation, if arranged in a hotel, is on a single-occupancy basis.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: April 01, 2017
Last Date: December 01, 2017
More Info: For more information
• Applicants can browse the available courses and can apply for ITEC training program by filling up the online application form and take a print out of filled form. This form is to be submitted to the nodal/designated Government Department/Agency of applicant's country.
• Nodal/designated Department/Agency is, in turn, required to forward the applications to the Embassy/High Commission of India, accredited/concurrently accredited to the nominating country along with undertaking by candidate and certification from employer (Part-II of Application Form).
• Candidates may later check the status of their application by logging-in at www.itecgoi.in .The credentials for log-in may be noted while filling up the form.
Applications should reach the Embassy/High Commission of India preferably 3 months before the commencement of the Course.
Upon selection, the Embassy/High Commission of India will inform the nodal/designated Department/Agency of the nominating country and the candidate.
Selected candidates are required to familiarize themselves fully with the living conditions in India and about the Institute through the Institute's website.
Decision regarding acceptance of applications/nominations rests solely with the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
• Participants are required to obtain from the Indian Mission the contact telephone/mobile numbers of the Course Coordinator and the Institute. They must familiarize themselves with the weather conditions and the type of clothes to be carried to India
• Participants are required to conduct themselves with discipline and abide by rules, regulations and guidelines as stipulated by both the nominating Government and the Government of India
• Participants are required to complete the training Course. Request for change of Course midway would not be entertained.
• Participants are required to abide by the rules of the university/institution/establishment in which the participant is selected to undergo the training as well as participate in all Course-related activities including submission of periodic assessments/tests as conducted by the Institute.
Related Foreign Govt (Ministry) Scholarship
|YUNNAN AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY Scholarship||Bachelor Level.||June 30, 2017|
|Korea National University of Arts (K-ARTS/KNUA) Scholarship||Masters, Bachelor Level.||June 30, 2017|
- East West University offers Full free Scholarship for poor students
- কুয়েটে ঈদ-উল-ফিতরের ছুটি শুরু ২২ জুন
- Elementary and Level-1 language courses admission at BUP
- IDEB offers Training courses for July-September'17 Session
- ১৮ জুন থেকে রাবির আবাসিক হল বন্ধ
- জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে স্নাতক (১ম বর্ষ) ভর্তি শুরু ২৪ আগষ্ট
- NSU offers Certificate course in English Proficiency
- ২০১৫ সালের ডিগ্রী পাস ও সার্টিফিকেট পরীক্ষার সময়সূচী প্রকাশ
- C.S July-December, 2017 admission notice at ICSB
- 4th Batch Early Childhood Development (ECD) Course at ICMH
- GIS Training Admission Announcement, DU (9th Batch)
- জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে স্নাতকের রেজিস্ট্রেশন শুরু
- শাবিতে এক মাসের একাডেমিক ছুটি ঘোষণা
- এন.ইউ'তে এম ফিল ও পিএইচ ডি প্রোগ্রামে ভর্তির আবেদন শুরু
- ফ্রি প্রশিক্ষণ কোর্স ভর্তি বিজ্ঞপ্তি