• Academic qualifications as laid down by the Institute for the Course concerned.
Working knowledge of English required to follow the Course.
• Age between 25 to 45 years.
• Medically fit to undertake the training.শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
The Government of India provides excursion/economy class air tickets for travel of participants from the capital city of the participants' country to the training Institute in India and back.
Prior to departure for training in India, participants are advised to apply for Visa to the Embassy/High Commission of India, accredited or concurrently accredited to their country. Visa is issued gratis to them. Visa issued for the Course cannot be utilized for some other purpose.
Course Fees Course fees are borne by the Government of India.
Accommodation Accommodation is provided by Government of India in hostel/hotel, depending on the Institute and the charges are borne by the Government of India. In case, the Institute provides hostel accommodation, it is both on single or double occupancy basis depending on the rules of the Institute. Participants are advised to check about the status of hostel on the Institute website. Accommodation, if arranged in a hotel, is on a single-occupancy basis.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: April 01, 2017
Last Date: December 01, 2017
More Info: For more information
• Applicants can browse the available courses and can apply for ITEC training program by filling up the online application form and take a print out of filled form. This form is to be submitted to the nodal/designated Government Department/Agency of applicant's country.
• Nodal/designated Department/Agency is, in turn, required to forward the applications to the Embassy/High Commission of India, accredited/concurrently accredited to the nominating country along with undertaking by candidate and certification from employer (Part-II of Application Form).
• Candidates may later check the status of their application by logging-in at www.itecgoi.in .The credentials for log-in may be noted while filling up the form.
Applications should reach the Embassy/High Commission of India preferably 3 months before the commencement of the Course.
Upon selection, the Embassy/High Commission of India will inform the nodal/designated Department/Agency of the nominating country and the candidate.
Selected candidates are required to familiarize themselves fully with the living conditions in India and about the Institute through the Institute's website.
Decision regarding acceptance of applications/nominations rests solely with the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
• Participants are required to obtain from the Indian Mission the contact telephone/mobile numbers of the Course Coordinator and the Institute. They must familiarize themselves with the weather conditions and the type of clothes to be carried to India
• Participants are required to conduct themselves with discipline and abide by rules, regulations and guidelines as stipulated by both the nominating Government and the Government of India
• Participants are required to complete the training Course. Request for change of Course midway would not be entertained.
• Participants are required to abide by the rules of the university/institution/establishment in which the participant is selected to undergo the training as well as participate in all Course-related activities including submission of periodic assessments/tests as conducted by the Institute.
Related Foreign Govt (Ministry) Scholarship
|Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland Scholarship||Masters, PhD Level.||June 23, 2017|
|YUNNAN AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY Scholarship||Bachelor Level.||June 30, 2017|
|Govt. of Indonesia Scholarship||Masters Level.||May 30, 2017|
- ইবিতে ৩৯ দিনের ছুটি শুরু
- ICMAB offeres Coaching classes and Correspondence program
- DBI offers international Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- Advanced Certificate in Business Administration (ACBA)
- এন.ইউ’র মাস্টার্স (নিয়মিত) কোর্সে ভর্তির সুযোগ
- IUB Alumni - Go beyond the sphere !
- ঢাবি উন্নয়ন অধ্যয়ন বিভাগের এমডিএস কোর্সের ভর্তি পরীক্ষার তারিখ পরিবর্তন
- এন.ইউ'র মাস্টার্স (প্রফেশনাল) কোর্সে ভর্তি শুরু ৯ মে
- এন.ইউ অন ক্যাম্পাস লাইব্রেরী এন্ড ইনফরমেশন সায়েন্স প্রোগ্রামে পিজিডি কোর্সে ভর্তি শুরু ৯ মে
- বেরোবির গ্রীষ্মকালীন ছুটি শুরু আগামী ৭ মে
- স্নাতক ১ম বর্ষের সর্বশেষ রিলিজ স্লিপের আবেদন শুরু ৪ মে
- Admission to 11th Batch Certificate programme in Disaster Management -2017
- BUFT 1st convocation will be held in September
- ঢাবির ডেভোলপমেন্ট স্টাডিজ এ ভর্তি পরীক্ষা ১২ মে
- এনইউ'র ১ম বর্ষ স্নাতকের (পাস ও প্রফেশনাল) রিলিজ স্লিপের মেধা তালিকা প্রকাশ