Applications are open to candidates who:
• Are not Italian citizens;
• Have not resided in Italy or have carried out their main activity in Italy for more than 6 months (also non-consecutive) during the 3 years preceding the expiration date of this Call;
• Have obtained any academic qualification by a non-Italian institution. Perspective students must hold a degree equivalent to the Italian diploma di laurea/laurea specialistica/laurea magistrale, or expect to obtain it before 31 July 2017. The Academic Board of the Schools will check that each applicant’s qualifications are equivalent to the relevant Italian degree (for the sole purpose of this competition)শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Each fellowship amounts to € 19.800,00 per year; this amount includes national insurance contributions (INPS) that fellowship recipients are required to pay. The fellowship does not cover any possible annual entrance fee and does not increase for research periods spent abroad.
Total Scholarship: 29
Start Date: April 01, 2017
Last Date: May 02, 2017
More Info: http://www.uniroma1.it/sites/defaul
To submit the application candidates should: 5.1 Sign in with a valid email address to here
.2 Complete the application form and provide all the following documents:
• A photocopy of their identity card or passport;
• Curriculum vitae et studiorum;
• A copy of the degree certificate and list of exams with marks;
• A report on any research carried out by the candidate;
• A list of publications;
• A brief statement explaining his/her Doctoral School choice and the candidate’s scientific interests;
• Two letters of recommendation by university professors or eminent researchers/experts of equivalent status.
• Once signed in, candidates can complete the application form in more than Pag 3 3 one step. When all the requested fields are filled and all required documents are uploaded, candidates can finally submit the form.
• After submission NO further modification to the form will be possible.
• All documents must be written in English and uploaded in PDF format. Maximum size for each document is 5 MB (5120 KBytes). The maximum size for each document is 5 MB (5120 KBytes). No other format will be accepted.
Applications will be evaluated on the basis of the documents listed in 5.2. Pag 2 2
● Successful applicants will be assigned to a Doctoral School.
● Each Doctoral School will decide which Programme (of those belonging to each School, see enclosure) to enrol the candidate on the basis of the: i) specific program to which priorities are given on different years; ii) applicant's preferences and interests.
Students must attend the courses and seminars offered by their Programme, pass the related examinations and prepare a PhD dissertation, which must have original results.
The PhD title is obtained at the end of the third year after the candidate’s dissertation is complete and is positively evaluated by an independent jury appointed by the Rector.
- Admission to 11th Batch Certificate programme in Disaster Management -2017
- BUFT 1st convocation will be held in September
- ঢাবির ডেভোলপমেন্ট স্টাডিজ এ ভর্তি পরীক্ষা ১২ মে
- এনইউ'র ১ম বর্ষ স্নাতকের (পাস ও প্রফেশনাল) রিলিজ স্লিপের মেধা তালিকা প্রকাশ
- 28th Advanced Training Course on Research Techniques in Social Sciences
- ডিগ্রী ১ম বর্ষ পরীক্ষার সময়সূচী প্রকাশ
- ICAB Notice on Professional & Advanced stage Class- Enrolment
- Certificate Course on Youth Entrepreneur Development 1st Batch at DU
- আগামী ১৫ এপ্রিল জবি'র ইভনিং এমবিএ-র মৌখিক পরীক্ষা
- GIS Training Admission Announcement 2017 , DU
- Training course on SPSS and Stata for professional & Students
- ২য় বর্ষ ডিগ্রি (পাস) ও সার্টিফিকেট কোর্সের ফল প্রকাশ
- এন.ইউ.'র মাস্টার্স শেষ পর্বের পরীক্ষা শুরু ১৭ এপ্রিল
- GIS Training Admission Announcement , DU
- Junior certificate courses in different language Session '17-18