I. Supporting Category
1) Both Degree (Bachelor’s Program, Master’s Program and Doctoral Program) students and Non-degree (Chinese Language Learning Students, Visiting Students and Scholars) can apply for this scholarship;
2) Mainly for South Asia and Southeast Asia countries’ students.
1) Non-Chinese and being of good health;
2) Requirements for education history and age:
-for Bachelor’s degree program (4 years), applicants should hold a High School Graduation Certification with excellent performance, and be under the age of 25;
-for Master’s degree program (2-3years), applicants should hold a Bachelor’s Degree with excellent performance, and be under the age of 35;
-for Doctoral Program, applicants (3 years) must hold a Master’s Degree with excellent performance, and be under the age of 40;
-for Chinese Language Learning Students (1-2 years), applicants (with or without knowledge of Chinese) should hold a High School Graduation Certification, and be under the age of 35;
-for Visiting Students(1-2 years), applicants should choose their previous majors and have studied for two years in universities or hold a Bachelor’s Degree, and be under the age of 45;
-for Visiting Scholars (1-2 years), applicants(with recommendations from at least 2 (associate) professors) should pursue further learning on a certain topic with the guidance of a professor in our university. Applicants should hold a Master’s Degree, and be under the age of 50.
-All applicants (except Chinese Languages Learning Students) should have certain basis for Chinese and provide HSK certificate.
IV. Majors All majors of YNAU are open to international students. Please Visit or here for Majors information.শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
It covers tuition, accommodation, living expenses and insurance.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: April 01, 2017
Last Date: June 30, 2017
More Info: http://english.ynau.edu.cn/NEWS_AND
Applicants are required to provide the following application materials and send the original and copy of them by post to International College of YNAU.
1) Application Form for Yunnan Provincial Government Scholarship Program, the original copy and photocopy, complete in Chinese or English.
2) Copy of the applicant's highest academic degree certificate notarized by a public notary. Those who are currently studying in a college or university are required to provide certification of their student status (provided by the college or university). Those who are employed after graduation are required to provide certification of their employment status (provided by their employer). Certificates/certifications written in languages other than Chinese or English must be accompanied by a notarized Chinese or English Version.
3) The copy of valid HSK certificate;
4) Study Plan in English or Chinese (no less than 300 words for Bachelor’s Degree applicant, no less than 400 words for Master’s Degree applicant, and no less than 500 words for PhD Degree applicants).
5) Two Recommendation Letters （written in Chinese or English）; Applicants for Master or Doctor Degree must submit two recommendation letters signed by a professor or an associate professor
6) Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form（written in English, can be downloaded from http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or http://www.campuschina.org）;
The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully you’re your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
7) Non-Criminal Record.
Notice: Please organize all materials in order of 1-7 and stapled on top left corner (original and one copy) and send to YNAU by post. The materials are not returnable.
1) Our university will invite experts to assess all applicants’ materials and report the pre-enrollment list to Yunnan Provincial Department of Education for final examination;
2) The final enrollment list will be sent to our university around July. Before 31st July, we will inform the awarded applicants by E-mail, and begin the process of enrollment;
3) Scholarship recipients shall not change their field of study, or duration of study unless they give up the grant;
4) Scholarship will not be reserved if scholarship recipients cannot register before the registration deadline.
Related Foreign Govt (Ministry) Scholarship
|Government of India Scholarship||Diploma Level.||December 01, 2017|
|Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland Scholarship||Masters, PhD Level.||June 23, 2017|
|Govt. of Indonesia Scholarship||Masters Level.||May 30, 2017|
- ইবিতে ৩৯ দিনের ছুটি শুরু
- ICMAB offeres Coaching classes and Correspondence program
- DBI offers international Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- Advanced Certificate in Business Administration (ACBA)
- এন.ইউ’র মাস্টার্স (নিয়মিত) কোর্সে ভর্তির সুযোগ
- IUB Alumni - Go beyond the sphere !
- ঢাবি উন্নয়ন অধ্যয়ন বিভাগের এমডিএস কোর্সের ভর্তি পরীক্ষার তারিখ পরিবর্তন
- এন.ইউ'র মাস্টার্স (প্রফেশনাল) কোর্সে ভর্তি শুরু ৯ মে
- এন.ইউ অন ক্যাম্পাস লাইব্রেরী এন্ড ইনফরমেশন সায়েন্স প্রোগ্রামে পিজিডি কোর্সে ভর্তি শুরু ৯ মে
- বেরোবির গ্রীষ্মকালীন ছুটি শুরু আগামী ৭ মে
- স্নাতক ১ম বর্ষের সর্বশেষ রিলিজ স্লিপের আবেদন শুরু ৪ মে
- Admission to 11th Batch Certificate programme in Disaster Management -2017
- BUFT 1st convocation will be held in September
- ঢাবির ডেভোলপমেন্ট স্টাডিজ এ ভর্তি পরীক্ষা ১২ মে
- এনইউ'র ১ম বর্ষ স্নাতকের (পাস ও প্রফেশনাল) রিলিজ স্লিপের মেধা তালিকা প্রকাশ