To be eligible applicants must have met the minimum requirements below:
• Have been made an unconditional offer of place in an ECU higher degree by research course*
And at least one of the following:
• Completed an Australian first class Bachelor Honours Degree (H1)
• Completed a Master’s Degree with the equivalent of at least 6 months full time research and a minimum course weighted average of 70%
• A current research doctoral enrolment with a timely Confirmation of Candidature.
• Completed your first year of an ECU Integrated PhD (J42) with a minimum course weighted average of 80%
• Produced at least one of the research outputs below as the sole or first author:
o refereed article in a scholarly journal
o refereed full written conference publication
o scholarly research book or book chapter
o commissioned or peer reviewed creative work, or refereed exhibition of creative artefacts o creative or design work that has received respected public/industry reviews in state or national/international media;
o creative or design work that is the recipient of a grant from authorised philanthropic trusts and/or state and federal arts funding body
Special exemption from the above requirements may be granted by the Associate Dean (Research) of the relevant School where an adequate case has been made by a potential supervisor.
*If you have submitted an application for course entry and have not yet been issued an offer, or you are currently enrolled in a Bachelor Honours Degree, a Master’s Degree or Integrated PhD you can apply for this scholarship and your application will be assessed conditional on achieving the minimum requirements.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
The scholarship includes a stipend of $28,000 per annum to be paid fortnightly via electronic funds transfer. Other benefits include a thesis allowance, relocation allowance (where applicable) and Overseas Students Health Cover (where applicable). The duration of the scholarship will vary depending on the duration of the course, up to two years for a Master by research and up to 3 years for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Integrated PhD.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: March 13, 2017
Last Date: May 26, 2017
More Info: http://www.ecu.edu.au/scholarships/
You have been given entry to the ECU Integrated PhD (J42) and you have not yet completed your first year.
You have completed an Australian Research Doctorate Degree or equivalent.
You have completed a Master by Research and you are seeking admission to an ECU Master by Research.
You are have been in receipt of an Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID) scholarship within the last two years.
- East West University offers Full free Scholarship for poor students
- কুয়েটে ঈদ-উল-ফিতরের ছুটি শুরু ২২ জুন
- Elementary and Level-1 language courses admission at BUP
- IDEB offers Training courses for July-September'17 Session
- ১৮ জুন থেকে রাবির আবাসিক হল বন্ধ
- জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে স্নাতক (১ম বর্ষ) ভর্তি শুরু ২৪ আগষ্ট
- NSU offers Certificate course in English Proficiency
- ২০১৫ সালের ডিগ্রী পাস ও সার্টিফিকেট পরীক্ষার সময়সূচী প্রকাশ
- C.S July-December, 2017 admission notice at ICSB
- 4th Batch Early Childhood Development (ECD) Course at ICMH
- GIS Training Admission Announcement, DU (9th Batch)
- জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে স্নাতকের রেজিস্ট্রেশন শুরু
- শাবিতে এক মাসের একাডেমিক ছুটি ঘোষণা
- এন.ইউ'তে এম ফিল ও পিএইচ ডি প্রোগ্রামে ভর্তির আবেদন শুরু
- ফ্রি প্রশিক্ষণ কোর্স ভর্তি বিজ্ঞপ্তি