1. Applications are accepted from talented candidates from Imperial College London, the UK and worldwide. There are no restrictions on nationality.
2. Candidates must be among the highest achievers in their undergraduate cohort, and in receipt of, or due to receive a first class UK degree or equivalent.
3. Candidates with a standalone Master’s qualification must have achieved a distinction or, where this has yet to have been achieved, be able to provide evidence of high performance that will lead to a distinction. They must also hold a first class UK undergraduate degree or equivalent (integrated Masters that form part of an undergraduate degree, e.g. MEng, MSci, M.Math, are assessed by Admissions as an undergraduate qualification when determining eligibility). Candidates with multiple standalone Master’s qualifications must have achieved a distinction in the one most relevant to their PhD study.
4. Candidates with degrees from overseas institutions are strongly urged to determine if their scores/grades are equivalent to the relevant eligibility criteria
5. Prior to applying candidates must have made contact with a supervisor in an academic department at Imperial College London who has agreed to supervise their research project. Please note that supervisors are limited to supervise one scholar at any time. Please review the President's PhD Scholarships - Unavailable Supervisors page for more information. Please note: current registered Imperial PhD students are not eligible to be considered for a President's PhD Scholarship. The scheme is only open to new PhD applications.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Successful candidates will receive the following financial support for up to 3.5 years:
• Full funding for tuition fees
• A stipend of £20,800 per annum to assist with living costs
• A consumables fund of £2,000 per annum for the first 3 years of study
• A programme of bespoke opportunities and events delivered by the Graduate School
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: January 31, 2017
Last Date: July 30, 2017
More Info: https://www.imperial.ac.uk/study/pg
study at Imperial through our online admissions system and your department will put you forward for the scholarship based on academic merit and potential.
1. When prompted for a personal statement you must ensure that it consists of approx. 1000 words (maximum 2 pages) and outlines your academic and research achievements to date, explaining in brief your planned research project. The selection panel will not consider statements exceeding the 2 page limit. You may submit updated versions of this statement if required following application submission.
2. To be considered for the President's PhD Scholarship scheme, applicants must select this option in the funding section of the additional questions tab within the online application form.
3. You must also meet any additional application requirements stated by your department of choice.
Eligible candidates will be advanced to the next review and selection process; please see the deadlines below.
Applications will be reviewed by a two-stage process:
1. Candidates meeting or predicted to meet the eligibility requirements will be reviewed by the Department to which they have applied. Departments will select a shortlist of the very best candidates to present to the Imperial College Selection Panel for consideration.
2. The final decision will be made by the Imperial College Selection Panel. The members of the panel are the Vice-Provost (Research) and the Faculty Vice-Deans for Research. The Panel will consider shortlisted candidates from all Faculties. Scholarships will be awarded to the candidates who show the most potential.
Successful candidates will receive written confirmation of their scholarship. Any offer of a PhD place will be conditional on final interview by the Department and (if applicable) on the candidate receiving the predicted qualifications.
Applicants not selected for the scholarship will automatically be considered for the PhD.
If you have any questions regarding the scheme please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Foreign Organization Scholarship
|Zuyd University of Applied Sciences Scholarship||Bachelor, Masters Level.||December 01, 2017|
|Simmons College Scholarship||Bachelor Level.||November 01, 2017|
|The Dominican University of California Scholarship||Bachelor Level.||November 01, 2017|
|Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst (DAAD) Scholarship||PhD Level.||November 30, 2017|
|Massey University Scholarship||Bachelor, PGD Level.||November 30, 2017|
|Southern Cross University Scholarship||Bachelor Level.||November 30, 2017|
|Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship||PGD Level.||October 31, 2017|
- জবির 'এ' ইউনিটের ফল প্রকাশ
- এশিয়ান ইউনিভার্সিটির ৬ষ্ঠ সমাবর্তন ১০ ডিসেম্বর
- নারী উদ্যোক্তা উন্নয়ন প্রশিক্ষণ কোর্সে ভর্তি বিজ্ঞপ্তি
- বাংলাদেশ ইউনিভার্সিটি অব প্রফেশনালস এর ৪র্থ সমাবর্তন ২৪ ডিসেম্বর
- ড্যাফোডিল ইউনিভার্সিটির ৭ম সমাবর্তন ০৯ জানুয়ারি
- Admission Circular of Advanced Post-graduate Training in NIO
- ইউনাইটেড ইন্টারন্যাশনাল ইউনিভার্সিটির ৫ম সমাবর্তন ২০ জানুয়ারি
- GIS Training Admission Announcement, DU
- এমফিল ও পিএইচডি ভর্তির চূড়ান্ত তালিকা প্রকাশ
- GIS Training Admission Announcement at DU
- Six-week HRMC course admission at IBA, DU
- জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের মাস্টার্স শেষ পর্বের মৌখিক পরীক্ষা শুরু কাল
- কুবিতে স্নাতক ১ম বর্ষ ভর্তি আবেদনের সময় বৃদ্ধি
- ঢাবি গার্হস্থ্য অর্থনীতি ইউনিটে ভর্তির আবেদন শুরু ১০ অক্টোবর
- উন্মুক্ত বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে রেজিষ্ট্রেশনের সময় বাড়লো