1. Applications are accepted from talented candidates from Imperial College London, the UK and worldwide. There are no restrictions on nationality.
2. Candidates must be among the highest achievers in their undergraduate cohort, and in receipt of, or due to receive a first class UK degree or equivalent.
3. Candidates with a standalone Master’s qualification must have achieved a distinction or, where this has yet to have been achieved, be able to provide evidence of high performance that will lead to a distinction. They must also hold a first class UK undergraduate degree or equivalent (integrated Masters that form part of an undergraduate degree, e.g. MEng, MSci, M.Math, are assessed by Admissions as an undergraduate qualification when determining eligibility). Candidates with multiple standalone Master’s qualifications must have achieved a distinction in the one most relevant to their PhD study.
4. Candidates with degrees from overseas institutions are strongly urged to determine if their scores/grades are equivalent to the relevant eligibility criteria
5. Prior to applying candidates must have made contact with a supervisor in an academic department at Imperial College London who has agreed to supervise their research project. Please note that supervisors are limited to supervise one scholar at any time. Please review the President's PhD Scholarships - Unavailable Supervisors page for more information. Please note: current registered Imperial PhD students are not eligible to be considered for a President's PhD Scholarship. The scheme is only open to new PhD applications.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Successful candidates will receive the following financial support for up to 3.5 years:
• Full funding for tuition fees
• A stipend of £20,800 per annum to assist with living costs
• A consumables fund of £2,000 per annum for the first 3 years of study
• A programme of bespoke opportunities and events delivered by the Graduate School
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: January 31, 2017
Last Date: July 30, 2017
More Info: https://www.imperial.ac.uk/study/pg
study at Imperial through our online admissions system and your department will put you forward for the scholarship based on academic merit and potential.
1. When prompted for a personal statement you must ensure that it consists of approx. 1000 words (maximum 2 pages) and outlines your academic and research achievements to date, explaining in brief your planned research project. The selection panel will not consider statements exceeding the 2 page limit. You may submit updated versions of this statement if required following application submission.
2. To be considered for the President's PhD Scholarship scheme, applicants must select this option in the funding section of the additional questions tab within the online application form.
3. You must also meet any additional application requirements stated by your department of choice.
Eligible candidates will be advanced to the next review and selection process; please see the deadlines below.
Applications will be reviewed by a two-stage process:
1. Candidates meeting or predicted to meet the eligibility requirements will be reviewed by the Department to which they have applied. Departments will select a shortlist of the very best candidates to present to the Imperial College Selection Panel for consideration.
2. The final decision will be made by the Imperial College Selection Panel. The members of the panel are the Vice-Provost (Research) and the Faculty Vice-Deans for Research. The Panel will consider shortlisted candidates from all Faculties. Scholarships will be awarded to the candidates who show the most potential.
Successful candidates will receive written confirmation of their scholarship. Any offer of a PhD place will be conditional on final interview by the Department and (if applicable) on the candidate receiving the predicted qualifications.
Applicants not selected for the scholarship will automatically be considered for the PhD.
If you have any questions regarding the scheme please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Foreign Organization Scholarship
|University of Oxford Scholarship||Masters, PhD Level.||January 01, 2018|
|ICTP - International Centre for Theoretical Physics Scholarship||PhD Level.||January 07, 2018|
- ২০১৬ সালের ডিগ্রি পাস ও সার্টিফিকেট কোর্স স্থগিত পরীক্ষার নতুন সময়সূচী
- স্টামফোর্ড ইউনিভার্সিটির সমাবর্তন ১৬ জানুয়ারি
- নারী উদ্যোক্তা উন্নয়নে প্রশিক্ষণ দেবে বিসিসি
- BIM Training Courses in December 2017
- ICMAB offeres Coaching classes and Correspondence program 2018
- আহসানুল্লাহ ইউনিভার্সিটির ১০ম সমাবর্তন ০৯ জানুয়ারি
- বেসরকারি মেডিকেল কলেজে ভর্তির আবেদন গ্রহণের সময়বৃদ্ধি
- বিএসসি ইন হেলথ টেকনোলোজীতে ভর্তি বিজ্ঞপ্তি
- NIMC Offers Training on Radio Programme Production
- বঙ্গবন্ধু শেখ মুজিব মেডিকেল বিশবিদ্যালয়ের ৩য় সমাবরতন জানুয়ারিতে
- Certificate Course In Basic Arabic offer by CATTR, DU
- চট্টগ্রাম ভেটেরিনারি বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে ভর্তি পরীক্ষার তারিখ পরিবর্তন
- Diploma in Midwifery Admission in ICMH
- ন্যাশনাল হোটেল এন্ড ট্যুরিজম ইন্সটিটিউটে ডিপ্লোমা কোর্সে ভর্তি বিজ্ঞপ্তি
- উন্মুক্ত বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের ২০১৮ সালের এসএসসি ১ম ও ২য় বর্ষ পরীক্ষার সূচী