Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
The scholarships for Master’s study are intended to support the degree study of international students at the Estonian institutions of higher education (HEI).শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
The scholarship for degree study is paid for twelve calendar months each academic year during the nominal period of study, except the last academic year of the nominal period of study when the scholarship is paid for ten months
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: April 01, 2017
Last Date: May 01, 2017
More Info: http://www.studyinestonia.ee/master
The following documents shall be submitted for the scholarship for students (application period is from 1.04.2017 to 1.05.2017):
• application form and motivation letter through online application system
• confirmation of admission from the higher education institution in Estonia or confirmation of submission of required admission documents;
• copy of passport or ID-card.
All documents should be in English or Estonian. Documents must be translated to any of these languages if the language of issuance is different. The foundation has the right to require the additional documents. Submitted documents will be not returned to the applicant. The applications which are not full complicated, drawn up as required, include false information or are submitted with a delay are not assessed.
Admission to Estonian higher education institution:
The entrance to the institution of higher education is separate from the application for the scholarship. The decision to award the scholarship for the applicant does not guarantee his/her admittance to the HEI. The applicant should submit the required documents to the HEI according to the entrance requirements of the institution of higher education. The decision on admittance to the institution of higher education should be adopted before the payment of scholarship.
A scholarship is paid on condition that the scholarship recipient is studying full time and completes cumulatively at least 75% of the coursework required by the curriculum by the end of each academic year. The scholarship of degree study is not paid during the stay at academic leave or in exceeding the nominal duration of the studies.
The commission will favour applicants who have not been granted or given any other scholarships for the same period or for the same aim.
- Admission to 11th Batch Certificate programme in Disaster Management -2017
- BUFT 1st convocation will be held in September
- ঢাবির ডেভোলপমেন্ট স্টাডিজ এ ভর্তি পরীক্ষা ১২ মে
- এনইউ'র ১ম বর্ষ স্নাতকের (পাস ও প্রফেশনাল) রিলিজ স্লিপের মেধা তালিকা প্রকাশ
- 28th Advanced Training Course on Research Techniques in Social Sciences
- ডিগ্রী ১ম বর্ষ পরীক্ষার সময়সূচী প্রকাশ
- ICAB Notice on Professional & Advanced stage Class- Enrolment
- Certificate Course on Youth Entrepreneur Development 1st Batch at DU
- আগামী ১৫ এপ্রিল জবি'র ইভনিং এমবিএ-র মৌখিক পরীক্ষা
- GIS Training Admission Announcement 2017 , DU
- Training course on SPSS and Stata for professional & Students
- ২য় বর্ষ ডিগ্রি (পাস) ও সার্টিফিকেট কোর্সের ফল প্রকাশ
- এন.ইউ.'র মাস্টার্স শেষ পর্বের পরীক্ষা শুরু ১৭ এপ্রিল
- GIS Training Admission Announcement , DU
- Junior certificate courses in different language Session '17-18