Commonwealth Scholarship Commission, UK, c/o - The Association of Commonwealth Universities, Woburn House, 20-24 Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9HF, UK
Phone: 44 (0)207 380 6
Masters, PhD Level.
To apply for the awards covered in this prospectus, candidates should:
• Be Commonwealth citizens,refugees, or British protected persons;
• Be permanently resident in a Commonwealth country other than the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man;
• Be available to commence their academic studies in the United Kingdom by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2013;
• Hold, by October 2013, a first degree of upper second class Honors standard (or above); or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification, which will normally be a Master’s degree.
• For clinical training in the fields of medicine and dentistry, have qualified as a doctor or dentist between 1 October 2002 and 30 September 2007. শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
• Student concessionary or other approved airfare to the United Kingdom and return on expiry of the Scholarship (the cost of journeys made before final award confirmation will not normally be reimbursed, nor can fares be paid for a Scholar’s dependents).
• Approved tuition and examination fees.
• A personal maintenance allowance at the rate of £882 per month (£1091 per month for those studying at institutions in the London Metropolitan area).
• A grant towards the expenses of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where applicable.
• An initial arrival allowance, incorporating an initial clothing grant for Scholars from tropical countries.
• A grant for expenses for approved travel within the United Kingdom or overseas.
• A grant towards fieldwork costs for those Scholars undertaking doctoral studies for whom a case has been made for fieldwork outside the United Kingdom. This shall not normally exceed one economy class return airfare to the fieldwork location.
• A paid mid-term fare to their home country for Scholars on three year doctoral awards. Scholars for whom fieldwork fares are provided to their home country shall not be entitled to a mid-term fare home, nor Scholars who have claimed (or intend to claim) spouse or child allowances for more than 12 months during their award.
• For married Scholars selected by the Commission for awards exceeding 18 months, a marriage allowance of £220 per month is payable provided that the husband and wife (or civil partners) are residing together at the same address in the United Kingdom. It is not paid when a husband or wife (or civil partner) of the Scholar is also in receipt of an award.
For such married couples accompanied by their children, a child allow ance is payable at the rate of £138 per month for the first child, and £108 per month for the second and third child under the age of 16, provided they are residing with their parents. The Commission’s spouse and family allowances represent only a contribution towards the costs of family maintenance in the UK and Scholars should expect and be able to supplement these allow - ances to support family members who choose to come to the UK.
Irrespective of the length of the award, a Scholar who is widowed, divorced or a lone parent will receive an allowance in respect of the first accompanying child and child allowances for the second and third accompanying children.
Total Scholarship: 250
Start Date: August 30, 2012
Last Date: September 20, 2012
More Info: http://www.moedu.gov.bd/
1. Applicants should be typed a application form as which is given at here.
2. Regarding subjects of study, candidates should mention broad subjects, the subject on which he/she has obtained his/her first degree/terminal degree.
3.Candidates for medicine or dentistry must show the year of passing of each part of MBBS/BDS, marks obtained, total & average marks in the application form.
4. Completed application form should be submitted to "The Deputy Secretary (ICC), University Grants Commission of Bangladesh, Agargaon, Dhaka- 1207".
5. Name of Scholarship will have to be mentioned on the envelope. Attested copies of certificates, mark sheets of examinations passed, result sheets of IELTS etc. examination & 1 copy of passport -size attested photograph should be enclosed with the application.
6. Self addressed envelope (approximate size 9.5' X 4.5') with stamps (of Tk.5.00) should be enclosed with application.
7. Other necessary information will be found from the website http://bit.ly/cscuk-apply.www.ugc.gov.bd.
1. Incomplete application will be rejected.
2. Only short listed candidates will have be invited for interview in due time.
The Commonwealth Scholarship are for students from developing Commonwealth countries for Master’s (one-year), PhD, and split-site PhD study in the UK.
Related Foreign Organization Scholarship
|Manhattanville College Scholarship||Bachelor Level.||December 01, 2019|
|Texas A&M University Scholarship||Bachelor Level.||December 01, 2019|
|University of Surrey Scholarship||Bachelor Level.||December 12, 2019|
|Charles Darwin university Scholarship||Bachelor Level.||February 03, 2020|
|University of Melbourne, Australia Scholarship||Bachelor Level.||February 14, 2020|
|Trent University Scholarship||Bachelor Level.||February 15, 2020|
|McMaster University Scholarship||Bachelor Level.||January 05, 2020|
|Washington State University Scholarship||Bachelor Level.||January 31, 2020|
|The University of Edinburgh Scholarship||Masters Level.||May 01, 2020|
|Australian National University Scholarship||Bachelor Level.||November 30, 2019|
|The University of Queensland Scholarship||Bachelor Level.||November 30, 2019|
|INTI International University & Colleges Scholarship||Masters Level.||November 30, 2019|
|University of West London Scholarship||Bachelor Level.||November 30, 2019|
- আরবি ভাষা দিবস উপলক্ষে রচনা প্রতিযোগিতার আয়োজন
- প্রাণিসম্পদ ও মাৎস্য সেক্টরে দক্ষ জনবল তৈরিতে বাউবি'র প্রশিক্ষণ কোর্স
- কুবিতে ভর্তির সাক্ষাৎকার শুরু ২৪ নভেম্বর
- কুবির ভর্তি পরীক্ষার ফল প্রকাশ
- Full free scholarship offering for study Bachelor and Graduate level in China
- আহ্ছানউল্লা বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের ভর্তিপরীক্ষা ১৯ নভেম্বর
- অনার্স দ্বিতীয় বর্ষ পরীক্ষার সংশোধিত সূচি প্রকাশ
- কুবির ভর্তি পরীক্ষার ফল ১২ নভেম্বর
- শাবিপ্রবির ভর্তি কার্যক্রম শুরু ১২ নভেম্বর
- C.S January-April, 2020 admission notice at ICSB
- রাবির ভর্তি পরীক্ষার ‘সি’ ইউনিটের ফল প্রকাশ
- খুবির ‘এ’ ইউনিটের ভর্তি পরীক্ষার ফল প্রকাশ
- মাস্টার্স শেষপর্ব পরীক্ষার ফল প্রকাশ
- জবিতে মনোনয়ন প্রাপ্তদের ভর্তি কার্যক্রম শুরু ১১ নভেম্বর
- নোবিপ্রবির ভর্তি পরীক্ষার ফল প্রকাশ; পাসের হার ৬১ দশমিক ৮৫ শতাংশ