A limited number of full or partial scholarships will be awarded to successful candidates from developing countries, thanks to the support of the IAEA, TWAS and ICTP. Full support includes travel, registration fees and a monthly stipend of 900 euro in the first year and 1000 euro in the second (or a reduced amount if accommodation is provided).
Partial support can be in the form of: .
Half support: travel, registration fees and a monthly stipend of 450 euro in the first and 500 in the second year .
• Or, only travel and registration fees. .
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: January 01, 1970
Last Date: April 15, 2017
More Info: https://www.ictp.it/programmes/mmp/
Individuals wishing to apply for the Master of Advanced Studies in Medical Physics must complete the online Application for Participation form.
The applicant has to submit a CV, a transcription of the university degree and can also submit a letter of recommendation from senior scientists familiar with the applicant.
Scientists making recommendations should indicate if they have any contacts at the ICTP.
The selection committee is made up of Members of the Master’s Committee. Each application received is carefully considered on an individual basis and the selection is based on: age, academic title, research activity and professional experience in the field and on the letter/s of recommendation. Other factors, such as nationality and gender are also taken into consideration.
The pre-selected applicants will be asked to submit to ICTP the "Dichiarazione di Valore" from the Italian Embassy in their country, testifying that their curriculum studiorum is equivalent to the Italian "Laurea specialistica".
IAEA is supporting a limited number of qualified through a Interregional Technical Cooperation Project. The pre-selected applicants from Countries having an active TC project will be requested to submit the nomination to IAEA through the established official channels using the IAEA nomination Form From the pre-selected list of applicants that have provided valid “Dichiarazione di Valore” and from the IAEA evaluation on the submitted nominations, up to 30 students will be finally selected.
The selected students will be contacted with the result of their application immediately after the selection has been made. No responses will be provided to any enquiries prior to the finalization of the selection.
The Master's Programme is open to young (generally below 30 years of age) qualified graduates from countries that are members of the United Nations, UNESCO or IAEA. Candidates who have received their degree outside Italy must obtain the "Dichiarazione di valore" from the Italian Embassy in their country, testifying that their curriculum studiorum is equivalent to the Italian "Laurea specialistica". Curriculum studiorum should comprise 12 years of primary and secondary school and a University degree equivalent to the Italian "Laurea specialistica" - a university study allowing to enter in a PhD programme in her/his Country.
- East West University offers Full free Scholarship for poor students
- কুয়েটে ঈদ-উল-ফিতরের ছুটি শুরু ২২ জুন
- Elementary and Level-1 language courses admission at BUP
- IDEB offers Training courses for July-September'17 Session
- ১৮ জুন থেকে রাবির আবাসিক হল বন্ধ
- জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে স্নাতক (১ম বর্ষ) ভর্তি শুরু ২৪ আগষ্ট
- NSU offers Certificate course in English Proficiency
- ২০১৫ সালের ডিগ্রী পাস ও সার্টিফিকেট পরীক্ষার সময়সূচী প্রকাশ
- C.S July-December, 2017 admission notice at ICSB
- 4th Batch Early Childhood Development (ECD) Course at ICMH
- GIS Training Admission Announcement, DU (9th Batch)
- জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে স্নাতকের রেজিস্ট্রেশন শুরু
- শাবিতে এক মাসের একাডেমিক ছুটি ঘোষণা
- এন.ইউ'তে এম ফিল ও পিএইচ ডি প্রোগ্রামে ভর্তির আবেদন শুরু
- ফ্রি প্রশিক্ষণ কোর্স ভর্তি বিজ্ঞপ্তি