A limited number of full or partial scholarships will be awarded to successful candidates from developing countries, thanks to the support of the IAEA, TWAS and ICTP. Full support includes travel, registration fees and a monthly stipend of 900 euro in the first year and 1000 euro in the second (or a reduced amount if accommodation is provided).
Partial support can be in the form of: .
Half support: travel, registration fees and a monthly stipend of 450 euro in the first and 500 in the second year .
• Or, only travel and registration fees. .
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: January 01, 1970
Last Date: April 15, 2017
More Info: https://www.ictp.it/programmes/mmp/
Individuals wishing to apply for the Master of Advanced Studies in Medical Physics must complete the online Application for Participation form.
The applicant has to submit a CV, a transcription of the university degree and can also submit a letter of recommendation from senior scientists familiar with the applicant.
Scientists making recommendations should indicate if they have any contacts at the ICTP.
The selection committee is made up of Members of the Master’s Committee. Each application received is carefully considered on an individual basis and the selection is based on: age, academic title, research activity and professional experience in the field and on the letter/s of recommendation. Other factors, such as nationality and gender are also taken into consideration.
The pre-selected applicants will be asked to submit to ICTP the "Dichiarazione di Valore" from the Italian Embassy in their country, testifying that their curriculum studiorum is equivalent to the Italian "Laurea specialistica".
IAEA is supporting a limited number of qualified through a Interregional Technical Cooperation Project. The pre-selected applicants from Countries having an active TC project will be requested to submit the nomination to IAEA through the established official channels using the IAEA nomination Form From the pre-selected list of applicants that have provided valid “Dichiarazione di Valore” and from the IAEA evaluation on the submitted nominations, up to 30 students will be finally selected.
The selected students will be contacted with the result of their application immediately after the selection has been made. No responses will be provided to any enquiries prior to the finalization of the selection.
The Master's Programme is open to young (generally below 30 years of age) qualified graduates from countries that are members of the United Nations, UNESCO or IAEA. Candidates who have received their degree outside Italy must obtain the "Dichiarazione di valore" from the Italian Embassy in their country, testifying that their curriculum studiorum is equivalent to the Italian "Laurea specialistica". Curriculum studiorum should comprise 12 years of primary and secondary school and a University degree equivalent to the Italian "Laurea specialistica" - a university study allowing to enter in a PhD programme in her/his Country.
- Admission to 11th Batch Certificate programme in Disaster Management -2017
- BUFT 1st convocation will be held in September
- ঢাবির ডেভোলপমেন্ট স্টাডিজ এ ভর্তি পরীক্ষা ১২ মে
- এনইউ'র ১ম বর্ষ স্নাতকের (পাস ও প্রফেশনাল) রিলিজ স্লিপের মেধা তালিকা প্রকাশ
- 28th Advanced Training Course on Research Techniques in Social Sciences
- ডিগ্রী ১ম বর্ষ পরীক্ষার সময়সূচী প্রকাশ
- ICAB Notice on Professional & Advanced stage Class- Enrolment
- Certificate Course on Youth Entrepreneur Development 1st Batch at DU
- আগামী ১৫ এপ্রিল জবি'র ইভনিং এমবিএ-র মৌখিক পরীক্ষা
- GIS Training Admission Announcement 2017 , DU
- Training course on SPSS and Stata for professional & Students
- ২য় বর্ষ ডিগ্রি (পাস) ও সার্টিফিকেট কোর্সের ফল প্রকাশ
- এন.ইউ.'র মাস্টার্স শেষ পর্বের পরীক্ষা শুরু ১৭ এপ্রিল
- GIS Training Admission Announcement , DU
- Junior certificate courses in different language Session '17-18