• i) Beneficiaries will be exempt of paying tuition fees for the entire duration of studies/training;
ii) Fellows will undertake studies/training under the supervision of an advisor or study director that will be provided by the host institution;
iii) The donor Government will pay stipends to beneficiaries on a monthly basis, in local currency. The stipend amounting to four hundred seventy (470) US dollars is intended to cover living expenses such as accommodation, meals, pocket expenses, and incidentals. The donor will determine the amount of the stipend to be granted to beneficiaries;
iv) ISEDC will assist in obtaining modest housing for the fellows.
• Facilities offered by UNESCO
• a) UNESCO will cover the cost of the round-trip international travel at the most economical rate and the most direct flight.
(b) UNESCO will pay a one-time travel allowance amounting to US$100 (one hundred US dollars) prior to the fellows’ departure for the Russian Federation.
(c) Health insurance. To avail of this entitlement, beneficiaries should be declared medically fit by the UNESCO Medical Service that examines the complete medical dossiers.
Total Scholarship: 20
Start Date: February 10, 2017
Last Date: April 17, 2017
More Info: http://www.unesco.org/new/en/fellow
All applications should be endorsed by the National Commission for UNESCO and must be duly completed in English or French with the following attachments in DUPLICATE:
• The prescribed UNESCO fellowship application form;
• Six photographs;
• Certified photocopies of Diplomas;
• Certificate of English Language proficiency;
• Subsequently, for those who have been selected, the UNESCO medical examination form duly completed by a recognized physician (not more than four months before the actual date of studies). The prescribed form of which will be sent along with the letter of award. Expenses incurred in the constitution of the medical dossiers will not be reimbursed.
(b) Files which are incomplete or received after the deadline for the submission of applications and candidatures, and do not fulfil the requirements mentioned above, will not be considered.
(c) Each invited Member State is requested to nominate not more than two (2) candidates.
a) The final selection of beneficiaries lies with ISEDC.
(b) The National Commission of selected fellows will be duly informed by UNESCO and the letter of award will immediately follow.
(c) UNESCO will authorize the departure of beneficiaries who have completely complied with the requirements stipulated in the letter of award.
(d) Candidates not informed of their selection by 1st September 2016 should consider that their applications have not been approved.
• (a) No provisions can be made to finance or lodge the fellows’ family members.
(b) Beneficiaries will be required to submit to UNESCO a short progress report co-signed with the academic supervisor at the end of the first month and a final report upon termination of the fellowship. These reports could be written in English or in French and copies of which will be furnished to ISEDC.
- East West University offers Full free Scholarship for poor students
- কুয়েটে ঈদ-উল-ফিতরের ছুটি শুরু ২২ জুন
- Elementary and Level-1 language courses admission at BUP
- IDEB offers Training courses for July-September'17 Session
- ১৮ জুন থেকে রাবির আবাসিক হল বন্ধ
- জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে স্নাতক (১ম বর্ষ) ভর্তি শুরু ২৪ আগষ্ট
- NSU offers Certificate course in English Proficiency
- ২০১৫ সালের ডিগ্রী পাস ও সার্টিফিকেট পরীক্ষার সময়সূচী প্রকাশ
- C.S July-December, 2017 admission notice at ICSB
- 4th Batch Early Childhood Development (ECD) Course at ICMH
- GIS Training Admission Announcement, DU (9th Batch)
- জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে স্নাতকের রেজিস্ট্রেশন শুরু
- শাবিতে এক মাসের একাডেমিক ছুটি ঘোষণা
- এন.ইউ'তে এম ফিল ও পিএইচ ডি প্রোগ্রামে ভর্তির আবেদন শুরু
- ফ্রি প্রশিক্ষণ কোর্স ভর্তি বিজ্ঞপ্তি