Applicant must be a citizen of a SAARC Member State (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka) and must be a regular employee of the National Agricultural Research and Extension System (NARES) of the respective Member States. Applicants must be age of 40 years or below on the date of the application deadline.
Applicant should have a relevant postgraduate qualification (MSc/ MS/ MPhil) in agricultur or allied sciences with excellent academic records and good command of spoken and writte English. Candidates having publications on climate change and conservation agriculturl would get preference. Applicant must be availabl full time for PhD study from 2017 for 3 years.শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Awards are tenable at an Agricultural University of SAARC countries designated by SAC.
Funding is for 03 years with fulltime basis. SAC will facilitate the placement and admission.
Scholarship and related grant
1. Economy class air fare from home country and return at the end of PhD study
2. Tuition fee
3. Living allowances at the rate US$ 600 per month
4. A one-time grant of US$ 1000 to cover up expenditure for books, study materials, computer and thesis production.
5. A grant of US$ 1000 per year to cover up research costs with the recommendation of PhD supervisor.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: March 06, 2017
Last Date: April 30, 2017
More Info: www.sac.org.bd
Applications are invited from potential candidates who have interest in PhD study on this particular area. Candidates should submit application along with PhD synopsis and supporting documents (certified copies of postgraduate and basic degree certificates, current CV, list of publications) to Director, SAC through the relevant ministries and SAARC Division under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs / External Affairs of the home country with endorsements on or before 30th April 2017. A scanned copy of the set of application may be sent directly to Director, SAC via email as an advance copy. Circular for calling applications and Application Performa are available on www.sac.org.bd
Applications received from member countries by the deadline (30th April 2017) will be preevaluated by the Committee headed by Director, SAC according to the following criteria:
1. Academic records of the candidate (Bachelor degree and postgraduate degree)
2. Publications and experience in relevant field
3. Relevancy and quality of PhD research synopsis The final evaluation and selection will be made by SAC–BAU (host university) joint evaluation team.
The award may be terminated at any time for reasons of unsatisfactory conduct, progress or attendance or if the registration is suspended or terminated by his/ her university for any reason
- Admission in Training Course on GIS at DU April 2017
- এন.ইউ’র মাস্টার্স (নিয়মিত) ভর্তির রিলিজ স্লিপের আবেদন শুরু ২১ মার্চ
- ICAB Notice on Professional Examinations
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 8th Batch at DU
- ২০১৪-১৫ শিক্ষাবর্ষ ১ম পর্ব মাস্টার্স (প্রাইভেট) প্রোগ্রামে রেজিস্ট্রেশন বিজ্ঞপ্তি
- The 1st Convocation of BUFT will be held in last week of July
- The 6th Convocation of SEU to be held on 21 March 2017
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on AFNA March 2017
- Admission in Training Course on GIS at DU March 2017
- ৩ এপ্রিল শুরু হচ্ছে মাষ্টার্স শেষপর্বের পরীক্ষা
- Admission going on summer-2017- South Asian Versity
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Mar-2017
- LCMC course admission February 2017 at IBA, DU
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU