Entrance Requirement: Applicants must hold bachelor’s or M.Sc. degrees.
Test Requirement: No
Hold the Bachelor’s or M.Sc. degrees; Be proficient in reading and writing English;
Be a member of Africa, Asia and the Pacific, Latin America and the Caribbean.শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Facilities offered by Polish Authorities
• Free tuition and access to the university facilities based on the local regulations. Accommodation at the AGH UST Student Campus organised for fellows by the UNESCO AGH Chair.
• Monthly allowance of 1600 PLN (1 USD = approximately 4,0 PLN) corresponding to the salary of a local junior research fellow. Thus, all living expenses and accommodation in Poland are to be borne by the fellow with this allowance; and; (iii) A one-time special allowance of 1600 PLN to be paid upon arrival in Poland, this sum will cover different activities related to your stay in Krakow, such as an obligatory medical check-up upon arrival (in accordance with the internal regulations for all students); cultural, historical and/or touristic visits, conferences, workshops, and seminars related to your studies.
• No provision to finance or lodge family members is made.
• At the end of the research studies, the beneficiaries will receive a certificate attesting to their attendance at the host institution, this certificate will be given after receipt of the requested reports and financial clearance from the Institution.
Total Scholarship: 40
Start Date: March 18, 2017
Last Date: April 14, 2017
More Info: http://www.unesco.org/new/en/fellow
Candidatures should be submitted by the invited Member State. Original applications in duplicate must be channelled through the National Commission for UNESCO of the candidate’s country and communicated to Mr Stoyan Bantchev, Chief, Participation programme and Fellowships Section, by 14 April 2017 at the latest (GMT +01:00) to UNESCO mailing address. An advance copy of the application should be sent by fax (33.1) 45.68.55.03 or by e-mail unesco3(at)agh.edu.pl; s.bantchev(at)unesco.org; email@example.com and l.zas-friz-at-unesco.org. Applications should have imperatively the following attachments in DUPLICATE:
UNESCO fellowships application forms, including medical certificate, ALL four (4) pages duly completed in English using capital letter (illegible documents will be eliminated from the procedure, handwriting form must include capital letter only); Two photographs attached to the applications (4×6 cm); Certified copies (in English) of Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree/ PhD obtained; and, UNESCO certificate of language knowledge, duly completed by a relevant authority, if the mother tongue of the candidate is not English. Two letters of recommendation from someone related to the candidate’s work, as well confirming the candidate’s qualifications. The endorsed candidates should register themselves to the Fellowship e-registration system available on the page.
It is the National authority’s responsibility to ensure that all candidates are duly informed of the above-mentioned conditions prior to the submission of applications.
Files which are incomplete or which are received after the deadline as well as candidatures that do not fulfil the requirements will not be taken into consideration
Only the selected candidates will receive a letter through their respective National Commissions for UNESCO.
All application should be endorsed by the National Commission from the country of the candidate.
All correspondence should be in English.
Fellows, from countries where Polish Embassies or Consulates exit, will have to obtain their entry visa to the country of study prior to their departure. Fellows, from countries where no such Embassy or Consulate exists, must secure their visa through the nearest Embassy of the Republic of Poland. UNESCO and the Government of the Republic of Poland provide no allowance to defray passport and visa expenses. Selected beneficiaries will have to secure their own visas themselves.
Related Foreign Organization Scholarship
|International People’s College (IPC) Scholarship||Diploma Level.||April 01, 2017|
|Mahidol University Scholarship||Masters Level.||April 01, 2017|
|ICTP - International Centre for Theoretical Physics Scholarship||Masters Level.||April 15, 2017|
|UNESCO Scholarship||PGD Level.||April 17, 2017|
|IGIDR-IDRC Scholarship||PhD, MPhil, Masters Level.||April 30, 2017|
|The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) Scholarship||PGD Level.||May 12, 2017|
|University of Dundee - Scottish University of the Year Scholarship||PhD Level.||September 30, 2017|
- Admission in Training Course on GIS at DU April 2017
- এন.ইউ’র মাস্টার্স (নিয়মিত) ভর্তির রিলিজ স্লিপের আবেদন শুরু ২১ মার্চ
- ICAB Notice on Professional Examinations
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 8th Batch at DU
- ২০১৪-১৫ শিক্ষাবর্ষ ১ম পর্ব মাস্টার্স (প্রাইভেট) প্রোগ্রামে রেজিস্ট্রেশন বিজ্ঞপ্তি
- The 1st Convocation of BUFT will be held in last week of July
- The 6th Convocation of SEU to be held on 21 March 2017
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on AFNA March 2017
- Admission in Training Course on GIS at DU March 2017
- ৩ এপ্রিল শুরু হচ্ছে মাষ্টার্স শেষপর্বের পরীক্ষা
- Admission going on summer-2017- South Asian Versity
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Mar-2017
- LCMC course admission February 2017 at IBA, DU
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU