You should be applying to start one of the eligible courses at Oxford. You must be ordinarily resident in one of the eligible countries (see the official website for the complete list). You should be intending to return to your country of ordinary residence once your course is completed.
Successful applicants must demonstrate an interest in serving the global community through their chosen field of work. You should be able to demonstrate a connection between your subject of study and your longer-term career objectives, explaining how you see your professional work contributing to the improvement of public life in your country of origin or at a wider regional or international level.শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
The scholarship will cover 100% of University and college fees and a grant for living costs (of at least £14,296). Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
Total Scholarship: 16
Start Date: January 01, 2017
Last Date: January 17, 2017
More Info: https://goo.gl/Ge6n6V
In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must select the Louis Dreyfus-Weidenfeld Scholarship and Leadership Program in the Funding section of the University’s graduate application form and submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for your course (6 January or 20 January 2017). You must also complete a Weidenfeld Scholarships Questionnaire (found at the official website) and upload it, together with your graduate application form, by the deadline.
It is important to visit the official website for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Related Foreign Organization Scholarship
|Mahidol University Scholarship||Masters Level.||April 01, 2017|
|The University of Queensland Scholarship||Masters Level.||February 24, 2017|
|University of Oxford Scholarship||Masters Level.||January 20, 2017|
|The University of Tokyo Scholarship||Bachelor, Masters Level.||January 25, 2017|
|MaMaSELF Scholarship||Masters Level.||January 29, 2017|
|COMSATS Institute of Information Technology Scholarship||Masters Level.||March 10, 2017|
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended
- SUST 1st year admission application starts Oct 16
- Application deadline of NSTU admission extended
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 6th Batch at DU