Applicants must have the nationality of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japanese government. Applicants with no official nationality are also eligible to apply.
Applicants generally must be born on or after April 2, 1982.
Applicants must be graduates of universities or teacher training schools and have worked as teachers at primary or secondary educational institutions or teacher training schools in their home countries for five years in total, as of April 1, 2017. In-service university faculty members are not eligible.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account Benefit Applicants must be free from any mental or physical disability that would impede the pursuit of study in Japanese universities.
Applicants must be willing to learn Japanese. Applicants must be interested in Japan and be willing to deepen their understanding of Japan after arriving in Japan. Applicants must also have the ability to do research in Japanese and adapt to living in Japan.
143,000 yen per month. (In case that the recipient research in a designated region, 2,000 or 3,000 yen per month will be added. The monetary amount each year may be subject to change due to budgetary reasons.) The scholarship is cancelled in principle if the recipient is absent from the university for an extended period. The scholarship will be also cancelled in principle in the following situations.
If the recipient has been receiving the scholarship despite his/her falling under any of the following situations, the recipient will be ordered to return the amount of scholarship that he/she received during the period wherein he/she was involved with any of the following situations.
1] The recipient is judged to have made a false statement on his/her application;
2] The recipient has violated any article of his/her pledge to the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology;
3] The recipient has been subjected to disciplinary action like expulsion or removed from registration by the university or institution where preparatory Japanese-language lessons are undertaken;
4] It has been determined that it will be impossible for the recipient to complete the study course within the standard time period because of poor academic grades or suspension from the university;
5] The recipient’s status has been changed into one other than College Student as defined in the Appended Table I-4 of the Immigration Act;
6] The recipient has received a scholarship from another institution (excluding those specified as being for research expenditures.)
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: December 12, 2016
Last Date: December 27, 2016
More Info: http://monoteacher.banbeis.gov.bd
Application can be done via online by going to the website: (http://monoteacher.banbeis.gov.bd) and clicking on the Online Scholarship Button and fulfilling the form exists on that page.
1) The Japanese diplomatic missions will carry out the primary selection of applicants by means of an interview, a written examination (subject: Japanese, English), and a review of the submitted documents.
2) Results of the primary selection will be notified on the date separately designated by the Japanese diplomatic missions.
3) Applicants who pass the primary selection will be recommended by the Japanese diplomatic missions to MEXT.
4) MEXT will conduct the secondary（final） selection of the applicants recommended by the Japanese diplomatic missions and decide the scholarship recipients.
5) Results of the secondary selection will be notified on a date separately designated by each Japanese diplomatic missions.
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Mar-2017
- LCMC course admission February 2017 at IBA, DU
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended