PGD, PhD Level.
International applicants must satisfy ALL of the following requirements:
1) He or she holds or will hold a bachelor’s degree by August 31, 2017 (for master’s applicants) or, He or she holds or will hold a bachelor’s and master’s degree by August 31, 2017 (for doctoral applicants).
2) He or she is NOT a citizen of Korea. (Korean citizens who hold dual citizenship are not eligible to apply as international students.)শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
§ #1 University in Korea
§ #13 QS World University Rankings in Engineering & IT
§ Full KAIST Scholarship
(Tuition Fee & Monthly Allowance)
§ Bilingual Campus : 80% of All Lectures in English
§ Flexible Major System (for Undergraduates)
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: March 14, 2017
Last Date: March 28, 2017
More Info: admission.kaist.ac.kr/international
1) Online application March 28th, 2017 ~ April 18th, 2017 All applicants must apply online through https://apply.kaist.ac.kr/intergradapply. The application system will be activated from March 28th 10a.m. to April 18th 5p.m. Please read the instructions carefully before starting the application.
2) Document submission by post By April 25th, 2017 All materials must be received by KAIST Admissions Office by the official due date. Late application will not be considered.
3) Arrival check of submitted documents April 10th, 2017 ~ April 25th, 2017 Please check the arrival status of your application at https://apply.kaist.ac.kr/intergradapply. If it mentions any missing documents or additionally required documents, please send all supplementary documents to the admissions office.
4) Application review May 10th, 2017 ~ May 26th, 2017 Respective departments will contact applicants individually if an interview is necessary.
5) Scholarship Review Committee June 13th, 2017 ~ June 19th, 2017 6) Admissions notification 5:00p.m., June 23rd, 2017 Admissions results will be posted on the KAIST admissions website along with registration instructions. http://admission.kaist.ac.kr/international/ ; http://admission.kaist.ac.kr/international/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/KAIST_Guideline_Fall_Regular_2017_Admissions.pdf
List of Honors and Awards (Form 3) If there is any honors, awards, fellowships, or any academic certificates and test reports during university, please list them in order of importance in the list form. E.g. General Record Examination (GRE), Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), Test of Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK), Korean Language Proficiency Test (KLPT), etc. The list will be valid only when testimonials or evidences are submitted.
Optional 2. Employment Certificate If there is work experience or internship related to the applying study and research, please attach an attested certificate or an official letter. If there is an experience working as a research assistant or teaching assistant, advisor may write a verification letter Duration of employment, position, and job description should appear on the certificate or letter. Acknowledgement of working experience will be valid only when testimonials or evidences are submitted.
Optional 3. School Profile/ Credit Rating System School profile and description of the grading system would help us understand better for evaluation.
Related Foreign Govt (Ministry) Scholarship
|Govt. of Indonesia Scholarship||Masters Level.||May 30, 2017|
- Admission in Training Course on GIS at DU April 2017
- এন.ইউ’র মাস্টার্স (নিয়মিত) ভর্তির রিলিজ স্লিপের আবেদন শুরু ২১ মার্চ
- ICAB Notice on Professional Examinations
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 8th Batch at DU
- ২০১৪-১৫ শিক্ষাবর্ষ ১ম পর্ব মাস্টার্স (প্রাইভেট) প্রোগ্রামে রেজিস্ট্রেশন বিজ্ঞপ্তি
- The 1st Convocation of BUFT will be held in last week of July
- The 6th Convocation of SEU to be held on 21 March 2017
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on AFNA March 2017
- Admission in Training Course on GIS at DU March 2017
- ৩ এপ্রিল শুরু হচ্ছে মাষ্টার্স শেষপর্বের পরীক্ষা
- Admission going on summer-2017- South Asian Versity
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Mar-2017
- LCMC course admission February 2017 at IBA, DU
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU