Applicants must be passed HSC or equivalent exam in 2016.
Applicants must have GPA 4.80 (out of 5.00 scale for all groups) under city corporation area College/Institutes (without 4th subject) and GPA 4.50 (out of 5.00 scale for all groups) for out of city corporation area College/Institutes (without 4th subject).শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Scholarship Duration: 3-5 years (Renewable).
* Monthly Scholarship: Tk. 2500/-.
* Annual grant for reading materials: Tk. 5000/-.
* Annual grant for clothing: Tk. 1000/-.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: August 21, 2016
Last Date: November 21, 2016
More Info: www.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholar
Application form will be available in all the branches of Dutch-Bangla Bank Ltd., where there is no branch of Dutch-Bangla Bank; the applicants may apply in plain paper giving personal, academic and contact details (mentioning post code).
Following documents have to be attached with the application form:
1. Three (3) copies of recent passport size photograph, photocopies of certificates, mark sheets/transcripts & testimonials.
2. All documents will have to be duly attested by the Head of the Institution where last attended, income certificates of father/mother/guardian from 2 different sources: (a) Government gazetted officer; (b) Head of institution where last attended.
Application should reach at Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation, 315/B, Shaheed Tajuddin Ahmed Saroni, Tejgaon, Dhaka-1208 on or before November 21, 2016.
Students containing scholarship from others sources will not be qualified for Dutch Bangla Bank Foundation (DBBF) Scholarship.
Candidates who already received scholarship from other organization don't need to apply.
* 90% scholarship will be earmarked for rural students who have passed from the intuition situated outside of City Corporation areas.
* 50% scholarship will be earmarked for female students.
* Candidates who are selected for scholarship they must be studding in class eleven and recommendation letter issued by department head of institute.
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Mar-2017
- LCMC course admission February 2017 at IBA, DU
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended