- Applications are invited only from all cadres of Bangladesh Civil Service (BCS) and Bangladesh Bank Class-1 officials for JDS 16th Batch.
- Age limit for Bangladesh is below Forty (40) years old, as of April 1st, 2017 (Born on/after April 2nd, 1977).
- Hold a Bachelor Degree.
- Have a good command of both written and spoken English.
- IELTS 6.0/CBT (Computer-Based TOEFL) 213/ PBT (Paper-Based TOEFL) 550 or higher is preferable (not required).
- Mentally and physically in good health.শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Scholarship is awarded for 2 year master degree program at Japanese accepting universities for the academic year 2016-2017.
What does it cover?
-Full tuition fees
-One round-trip air fare
-Subsidiary allowance for purchasing books
-Subsidiary allowance for shipping
-Subsidiary allowance for traveling and seminar
-Overseas travel insurance
-Supports from the agent: Finding accommodation, Initial settlement of your life in Japan and Emergency situation etc.
Total Scholarship: 30
Start Date: August 14, 2016
Last Date: October 06, 2016
More Info: jds-scholarship.org/country/banglad
Application Form and the required documents must be submitted by hand or by post to the JICE JDS Project Office in Bangladesh:
L-261, The Pan Pacific Sonargaon, 107 Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Dhaka-1215, Bangladesh.
Telephone: 02-55028008, 02-9128008
Office Hours: Sunday to Thursday 9:00 am to 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm to 5:00 pm.
In the JDS selections, each candidate will be evaluated on her/his academic abilities enough to pursue the master program in Japan as well as the potential of the future contribution to the country. Thus, it is highly recommended to explain that the objective of your research plan be in connection with the development issues under applying Component, and to rationalize how the study will be addressed in accordance with the career path, corresponding to the current position and responsibility in the belonging organization.
Application documents will not be returned for any reason. Late submission and incomplete application documents shall not be accepted.
Related Foreign Govt (Ministry) Scholarship
|Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship||PGD, PhD Level.||March 28, 2017|
|Govt. of Indonesia Scholarship||Masters Level.||May 30, 2017|
- Admission in Training Course on GIS at DU April 2017
- এন.ইউ’র মাস্টার্স (নিয়মিত) ভর্তির রিলিজ স্লিপের আবেদন শুরু ২১ মার্চ
- ICAB Notice on Professional Examinations
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 8th Batch at DU
- ২০১৪-১৫ শিক্ষাবর্ষ ১ম পর্ব মাস্টার্স (প্রাইভেট) প্রোগ্রামে রেজিস্ট্রেশন বিজ্ঞপ্তি
- The 1st Convocation of BUFT will be held in last week of July
- The 6th Convocation of SEU to be held on 21 March 2017
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on AFNA March 2017
- Admission in Training Course on GIS at DU March 2017
- ৩ এপ্রিল শুরু হচ্ছে মাষ্টার্স শেষপর্বের পরীক্ষা
- Admission going on summer-2017- South Asian Versity
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Mar-2017
- LCMC course admission February 2017 at IBA, DU
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU