• First class Master degree or equivalent University degree if applying for PhD studies/research or a First Class Doctoral Degree if applying for a Postdoctoral research.
• For PhD studies/research, the candidate should not be more than 35 years old at the moment of the application. For postdoctoral research, there should not be a gap of more than 5 years between the award of the PhD and the application deadline.
• Applicants should be residing in their home country at the moment of the application. Applicants who are in Switzerland since more than 1 year are not eligible
• Applicants must provide a letter (e-mail) from a Professor from the Swiss host institution stating that he/she is willing to supervise the Research, PhD, or the Postdoctoral research. For PhD studies, applicants must apply to the chosen Swiss University as well as for the scholarship.
• Applicants must have a research proposal including a time-frame (this is the central piece of the application. The applicant must devote all required attention to it).
• Applicants must be in command of the necessary language skills required for the Research, PhD Studies or the Postdoctoral research.শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
The scholarship covers the following:
• Monthly payment of 1920 Swiss Francs for PhD studies/research or 3,500 Swiss Francs for postdoctoral research.
• Exemption of the tuition fees (except for EPFL).
• Mandatory Swiss Health insurance paid by the FCS (for non-European grantees only).
• A lump sum for air fare for non-European grantees (provided at the end of the scholarship).
• Special 300 Swiss Francs lodging allowance (paid once at the beginning of the scholarship).
• 1 year half-fare public transportation card.
• Counseling and various trips, dinners and sigh seeing tours organized for Swiss Government Scholarship holders.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: August 13, 2016
Last Date: October 15, 2016
More Info: www.sbfi.admin.ch/scholarships_eng
If you fulfill the eligibility requirements, contact the Swiss diplomatic representation in Bangladesh. The diplomatic representation will provide you with all the necessary information regarding the procedure including application forms and a list of required documentation.
The FCS assesses scholarship applications according to three criteria:
a) Candidate profile,
b) Quality of the research project or artistic work,
c) Synergies and potential for future research cooperation.
The FCS will select scholarship holders for the 2017–18 academic year by the end of May 2017.
Related Foreign Govt (Ministry) Scholarship
|Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship||PGD, PhD Level.||March 28, 2017|
|Govt. of Indonesia Scholarship||Masters Level.||May 30, 2017|
- Admission in Training Course on GIS at DU April 2017
- এন.ইউ’র মাস্টার্স (নিয়মিত) ভর্তির রিলিজ স্লিপের আবেদন শুরু ২১ মার্চ
- ICAB Notice on Professional Examinations
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 8th Batch at DU
- ২০১৪-১৫ শিক্ষাবর্ষ ১ম পর্ব মাস্টার্স (প্রাইভেট) প্রোগ্রামে রেজিস্ট্রেশন বিজ্ঞপ্তি
- The 1st Convocation of BUFT will be held in last week of July
- The 6th Convocation of SEU to be held on 21 March 2017
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on AFNA March 2017
- Admission in Training Course on GIS at DU March 2017
- ৩ এপ্রিল শুরু হচ্ছে মাষ্টার্স শেষপর্বের পরীক্ষা
- Admission going on summer-2017- South Asian Versity
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Mar-2017
- LCMC course admission February 2017 at IBA, DU
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU