Scholarships are open to the eligible applicants who is under 30 years of age and hold a Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00 in one of the following fields:
Sciences: Chemistry, Biological, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences
Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology, Nursing, Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Applicants from other related fields are also welcome to apply.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account Benefit Have at least 2 years of laboratory research experiences.
Applicants must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized test of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS).
Applicants must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study.
The scholarship will cover tuition and other academic fees, round trip airfare, accommodation allowance, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance and others.
The award is tenable for a period of 2 years, subject to an annual review of the scholar's satisfactory progress.
Total Scholarship: 5
Start Date: August 11, 2016
Last Date: November 30, 2016
More Info: www.cgi.ac.th/admission/cgi_af_scho
Applicants should complete the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post – Graduate scholarship Program's application form (Click here to Download).
Attach following documents with CGI Graduate Scholarship Application Form only in the order as mentioned against each:
1. Attested Copy of valid IELTS/TOEFL Score of Minimum 6.5 IELTS band/575 TOEFL.
2. Original letter of two years relevant experience preferably laboratory research work.
3. Attested Copy of Police Character Certificate.
4. Attested Copy of Police Character Certificate.
5. Attested Copies of Bachelor Degree and Transcripts.
Applicants should complete the Chulabhorn Graduate institute Post-graduate scholarship Program's application form and submit together with other supporting documents to:
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI Scholarship Program) 54 Kamphangphet 6 Road, Laksi, Bangkok 10210, THAILAND. Email: (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Only Limited nominations on the basis of their overall academic scores and IELTS/TOEFL band will be sent for final selection.
Only the Successful applicants will be notified of the outcome by CGI authorities themselves.
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended
- SUST 1st year admission application starts Oct 16
- Application deadline of NSTU admission extended
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 6th Batch at DU