Candidates who passed HSC/equivalent in 2015 and admitted into various reputed educational institution in MBBS, Engineering, Agriculture, Business Administration, Economics, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science, Genetic Engineering or related courses are eligible to apply.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account Benefit Candidates family income must be below Tk. 10,000/-.
Tk. 2,500/- will be given every month for 4-5 years and Tk. 12,000/- one time for buying books and tuition fees.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: May 16, 2016
Last Date: June 30, 2016
More Info: www.bankasia-bd.com
Application Form is available to collect from the related branches of Bank Asia.
Mentioned areas students can only apply for the scholarships: Malkhanagar; Shirajdikhan; Baligaon; Nimtoli & Paragram (Munsiganj), Dania; Ruhitpur; Aglabazar; Ashulia; Hemayetpur; Dakkhinkhan; Savar & Kolatia (Dhaka), Konabari & Tongi (Gazipur), Chatkhil & Sonaimuri (Noakhali), Ramganj & Chandraganj (Lakhsmipur), Tarail & Boirab (Kishorganj), Lohagara; Vatiary; Patherhat; Lichubagan & Dohazari (Chittagong), Biyanibazar (Sylhet), Ishwardi (Pabna), Jagannathpur (Sunamganj), Madhobdi (Narsingdi), Haziganj, Rupsa (Chandpur), Mahadebpur (Naogaon), and Muksudpur (Gopalganj).
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended
- SUST 1st year admission application starts Oct 16
- Application deadline of NSTU admission extended
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 6th Batch at DU