Applicants must be passed SSC or Equivalent exam in 2016.
Applicants must have GPA 5.00 for city corporation area School/Institute, GPA 4.88 for district area School/Institute and GPA 4.70 for others remote area students (without 4th subjects) out of GPA 5.00 scale for all groups.শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Scholarship Duration: 2 years (Renewable).
Monthly Scholarship: Tk. 2,000/-.
Annul grant for reading materials: Tk. 2,500/-.
Annual grant for clothing: Tk. 1,000/-.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: May 15, 2016
Last Date: July 31, 2016
More Info: www.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholar
Application form will be available in all the branches of Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited, where there is no branch of Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited; the applicants may apply in plain paper giving personal, academic and contact details (mentioning post code).
Following documents have to be attached with the application form:
1. 4 copies of recent passport size photograph, photocopies of certificates, mark sheets/transcripts & testimonials.
2. All documents will have to be duly attested by the Head of the Institution where last attended, income certificates of father/mother/guardian from 2 different sources: (a) Government gazetted officer; (b)Head of institution where last attended.
3. Students who enjoyed DBBL scholarship at H.S.C level (based on S.S.C result) should mention it clearly at the top of the form/application.
Application should reach Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation, Senakalyan Bhaban (5th Floor), 195 Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000 on or before July 31, 2016.
Students receiving scholarship from others sources will not qualify for Dutch Bangla Bank Foundation (DBBF) Scholarship.
90% scholarship will be earmarked for rural students who have passed from the intuition situated outside of City Corporation areas.
50% scholarship will be earmarked for female students.
Candidates who will be selected for scholarship must be studying in class eleven and recommendation letter issued by head of the department.
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Mar-2017
- LCMC course admission February 2017 at IBA, DU
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended